When You See the Abomination of Desolation Stand in the Holy Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not stupid, I realize how radical all of this sounds,,,, because it flies in the face of their god.

I blaspheme their temple and their god.

you know we disagree here. I do think he was the abomination of desolation which made flesh desolate …but came that they may have Life and have it more abundantly. Therefore i think (only an opinion) He wasn’t the abomination of desolation but their actions against their brother…the one they proclaimed and waited for to come, is the abomination. Him the reprover of their deeds that their deeds were evil. John 2:18-19 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? [19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

I can’t find the passages now of all the times they accused Him of saying He would destroy the body and raise it up again on the third day. But He corrected them in “when you destroy” “I will rebuild”

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you know we disagree here. I do think he was the abomination of desolation which made flesh desolate …but came that they may have Life and have it more abundantly. Therefore i think (only an opinion) He wasn’t the abomination of desolation but their actions against their brother…the one they proclaimed and waited for to come, is the abomination. Him the reprover of their deeds that their deeds were evil. John 2:18-19 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things? [19] Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

I can’t find the passages now of all the times they accused Him of saying He would destroy the body and raise it up again on the third day. But He corrected them in “when you destroy” “I will rebuild”
I agree, the sight of it made Daniel want to throw up in his mouth, he just went back to bed, most likely the same with Job, so Jesus told him to pray for them.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not stupid, I realize how radical all of this sounds,,,, because it flies in the face of their god.

I blaspheme their temple and their god.

we blaspheme God in 1 Thessalonians 4:6-9 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified. [7] For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness. [8] He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit. [9] But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.

and please don’t ask “who is my brother” …

consider the picketers at the forth of July fair the other night shouting out hell fire and brimstone…the way they shoved tracks in others faces screaming homos burn in hell…didn’t resemble humility or lowliness of mind…

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe that’s what He’s telling me….. just pray for them?

yeah. Last night Job praying for his friends was on my mind. It is hard to pray for those who accuse and mock you. It baffles me still how Jesus Christ took their spitting on Him, cursing Him, mocking Him, scourging Him, not acknowledging Him in any way as their King but instead setting Him at nothing …as despised and rejected of God, as a man of sorrows and afflicted of God, as nothing to be admired …yet He cried out to the Father for them saying they know not what they do!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 26:65 KJV [65] Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Are you seriously trying to take the FALSE ACCUSATION of the high priest and suggest that Christ -- who is God -- was actually blaspheming, and therefore Christ is the Antichrist? What kind of foolishness is this, or do you not understand the difference between lies and truth?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you seriously trying to take the FALSE ACCUSATION of the high priest and suggest that Christ -- who is God -- was actually blaspheming, and therefore Christ is the Antichrist? What kind of foolishness is this, or do you not understand the difference between lies and truth?
The good news for me is that I stand or fall by whom my master is, and your not Him.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The good news for me is that I stand or fall by whom my master is, and your not Him.
They why are you blaspheming Christ by accepting a false accusation against Him as true? Who then is your real master?

The Jewish religious leaders of His time refused to believe that Jesus is God, and when He proclaimed Himself to be God, they falsely accused Him of blasphemy. But the Arch-Blasphemer will be the coming Anti-Christ who will not only claim to be God, but actually blaspheme God and Christ.

Reactions: marks

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They why are you blaspheming Christ by accepting a false accusation against Him as true? Who then is your real master?
He is the one that bares witness to my spirit, which isn’t you, though I do believe if you’d been present when Jesus climbed the mountains of Judea you’d have been a great candidate for high priestess.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you seriously trying to take the FALSE ACCUSATION of the high priest and suggest that Christ -- who is God -- was actually blaspheming, and therefore Christ is the Antichrist?
Is that what they are talking about? Because I can't make heads or tails out of it.

:confused:

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have one for you.
Job 21:30 That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction?
they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

Then read Revelation about the harvest.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Futurism to me is not giving Christ the Glory He is due.
"Preterism" is a false teaching regarding Daniel 9:27, read it again

No "Titus" didnt fulfill the figure in Daniel 9:27 below

The figure is "Future" and will be on earth causing desolation until "The Consummation" or the ultimate end of the world

"Preterism" in 1st century fulfillment is Alice in wonderland, aesop's fables

Merriam-Webster
Definition of consummation

1: the act of consummating the consummation of a contract by mutual signature specifically : the consummating of a marriage

2: the ultimate end : FINISH

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is that what they are talking about? Because I can't make heads or tails out of it.:confused:
"Waiting on him" has been taking passages out of context to (1) make Christ the Antichrist and (2) to make Christ a blasphemer (just like the Antichrist). This is shocking, but here are the series of posts by WOH:

Post #484 He Christ by making the one and only sacrifice worthy, caused there sacrifice to cease, there by changing the laws and the times and the seasons.
Post #489 Futurism to me is not giving Christ the Glory He is due.
Post #501 He’s the little horn that come out of these kings.
Post # 505
VictoryinJesus said: And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
WOH responded: And the scriptures conclude this is exactly what He did. In reguards to their earthly temple and their earthly god.

Post #507 Matthew 26:65 KJV [A FALSE ACCUSATION]
[65] Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
Post #511 John 10:33-35 KJV [ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION]
[33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

So here is a person who claims to be a Christian but agrees with the enemies of Christ who made false accusations and called Him a blasphemer. Thus identifying Christ as the Antichrist!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So here is a person who claims to be a Christian but agrees with the enemies of Christ who made false accusations and called Him a blasphemer. Thus identifying Christ as the Antichrist!
@Waiting on him , is this what you are saying? That Jesus Christ is also Antichrist?

Much love!