When You See the Abomination of Desolation Stand in the Holy Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No

1 Cor 3:16
Do you not know that you are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in you?
What is holy about a rebuilt Jewish temple?
What is spiritual remains spiritual, what is physical remains physical.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

Reactions: marks

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ caused the oblation and the sacrifice to end, this is why the alleged Jews haven’t performed any of this in over Two thousand years.

forever

Jul 7, 2021
Kampen
Faith
Christian
Country
Netherlands
Let the reader understand. What should they understand?

Matthew 24:15-30 KJV
15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19) And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20) But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21) For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22) And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25) Behold, I have told you before.
26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27) For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28) For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The AOD,
Then the great tribulation
Then Jesus comes.

This is end of age.

People will be able to see it, and respond with material action.

This is visible behavior.

There are a number of different understandings of what the Abomination of Desolation is. What's yours?

Mine is basically that the Man of Sin, the one who will lead the empire of the beast, will sit in the rebuilt Jewish temple, proclaiming himself God.

Do you agree?

Much love!

.. the 'abomination of desolation' is "the world tree" , marks
an axis will be seen in space
Jeremiah 10 is about this , as well as other prophets

this dimensional axis carries this sun and solarplane
and is 'feeding upon' eden in the south

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think maybe you are a little mixed up on what I'm saying.

I'm not talking about stars being the "sons of God" in Genesis 6, if that's what you are thinking.

Much love!
More like in Job 38:7 thinking the morning stars and the sons of God are the same created beings. One is the angels, and the other are humans in the image of God. Adam was just one of many sons of God.

Genesis 6 has the daughter's of Adam in their fallen state. The sons of God were letting fallen humanity corrupt their image of God. Did it happen like the Greeks propose where divine humans (immortals) had offspring with Adam's mortals? Not really. That was Greek mythology from the mind of Satan to explain God's act of Creation.

Paul did not say that being in the image of God was being immortal. He said having the spirit was putting on immortality. The root word comes from the Greek, but Paul was not claiming Greek mythology was correct. Being glorified, putting on this robe of white is what all are waiting for in Christ at the Second Coming.

Most teach that we are waiting for our incorruptible body as well. They in the OT where waiting in Abraham's bosom for that last day physical resurrection. Their souls were waiting for incorruptible bodies to be able to enter Paradise. The Cross was that last day resurrection. The firstfruits have their changed incorruptible physical bodies. They are physically enjoying the first resurrection in Paradise. The Cross made that possible. That resurrection is ongoing for all in Christ.

The Cross was the first act, physical of the restoration of the image of God. The Second Coming will be the glorification, when the spirit as a robe of white is the putting on of immortality. The spirit will complete the image of God. John gives us that part in the 5th Seal. The 6th Seal is immediately after and is the Second Coming, where life on earth will forever change. As Paul states, we who are alive and remain, in dead corruptible bodies will be changed, resurrected.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 21:22-27 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. [23] And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. [24] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. [25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. [26] And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. [27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Isaiah 52:1-3 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. [2] Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion. [3] For thus saith the Lord, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.
Creation in the NHNE is going to change from a flat earth with a sun and moon in orbit above as lights, to a flat earth with a 12,000 mile cube city as the new light for the rest of the earth. A city that is 12,000 miles high, would block the current effect of the sun and moon. I doubt the current lights are much further away than 12,000 miles. This is not easy to put into perspective. We are taught western science that came through the Greeks, from Satan.

"Don’t you remember that when I was still with you, I used to tell you these things? And now you know what is restraining, so that he may be revealed in his own time. For already this separating from Torah is at work secretly, but it will be secretly only until he who is restraining is out of the way. Then the one who embodies separation from Torah will be revealed, the one whom the Lord Yeshua will slay with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the glory of his coming."

Western science has separated us from the facts of the creation account in Genesis and fed us a virtual reality of space that does not exist. Only the Second Coming can remove this deception from our minds.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 11:1-2 KJV
1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The two pieces of information on this then are that the outer court of the temple is given to the gentiles, and also that they will tread the holy city underfoot for 42 months.

The temple will be, I think in the holy city, same as before.

My questions would be, when is the temple to be built, and when are the 42 months that the holy city will be trod underfoot?

Daniel 7:25-26 KJV
25) And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26) But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

Revelation 13:4-7 KJV
4) And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5) And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6) And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7) And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I'm seeing a 42 month (1260 days, or 3.5 years of 12 x 30 day months) period where power is given to the beast for 42 months ending when Jesus comes.

Towards the temple building, I can only guess, however, it has to be built before the man of sin sits there, the AOD, marking the beginning of 3.5 years of great tribulation. So then prior to that.

There's not a lot to go on here, I realize that.

Much love!

But then Lord Jesus said the days would be shortened for His elect's sake...

Matt 24:22
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
KJV

So that puts an end to men playing Nostradamus with the day of Christ's second coming. No one knows the day, like He said, but only The Father.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Creation in the NHNE is going to change from a flat earth with a sun and moon in orbit above as lights, to a flat earth with a 12,000 mile cube city as the new light for the rest of the earth. A city that is 12,000 miles high,
You hold to a flat earth?

I think we can call this quits.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You hold to a flat earth?

I think we can call this quits.

Much love!
I do not hold to science which contradicts the Word of God. Creation has length, width, height, and breadth. The three dimensions plus time. The breadth is the finite 8000 years of this reality.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are these?

Much love!
Revelation 14:1-5

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 14:1-5

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
The first redeemed. If they’ve not been redeemed already then we’re all in trouble.

Reactions: Marty fox

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 6th Seal is immediately after and is the Second Coming, where life on earth will forever change. As Paul states, we who are alive and remain, in dead corruptible bodies will be changed, resurrected.
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ
Many just read God's Word, and do not change it to fit their own understanding and theology.