Where can I find a really shy woman for a relationship?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Pearl Exactly...but sometimes one of the parties does want this: the dominance and the condom aspects.
Well then it isn't a marriage of equals. My Ray always says why would any man want to be married to a woman he had no respect for. A bit like some of the marriages which are arranged and the woman is then owned by her husband. It's not God's way but then they do worship a different god.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Reactions: DuckieLady

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

I thought that this thread had died a natural death because it had run out of oxygen.

Perhaps I am wrong.

No I wasn't.

Going back a page, the thread stopped being active on the 12-April-2022 and then on the 17-July-2022, after nearly 100 days of the thread being inactive the tranducer on this forum tried to bring the thread back to life and a number of people then jumped on the bandwagon. I wonder where the member is, who started this thread, and what his thoughts would be on it being rekindled?

It seems that he has not been active on this forum since 11-April-2022. It seems that he did not like the responses he was receiving.

Perhaps we can let this thread wan and disappear into the ether of the big blue sky.

Last edited: