Where do aborted babies go?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Where do you think aborted babies go?

• Heaven

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • Hell

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Holy Moly this is just patent nonsense

Did God sit down for tea with you the other day and relate this information to you ? - cause it sure as heck does not say that "OR" infer that in any way -

And just to be clear "I knew you in the womb" is laughable nonsense for ignorant folks so please do not try that one .

What we do find in the Bible - is disregard for the fetus - and recomendation for abortion - and abortion via homicide of pregnant women .. and so on.

Not a word about this single human cell at conception being seen by God as a Baby .. this is simply false.

It is possible you have a good excuse. ;)

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent - same page we are in many respects to Heaven - which takes us back to the question that you have not addressed.

When does the soul arrive ? This is critical - answer - "we don't know" .. best guess ? -- you got a better one than mine - good luck Sentience matters. its the point of birth - and the point of death ..

So if the cradle for the soul is under creation - and you are in heaven waiting to occupy that cradle .. knowing that you will not remember a thing when you get there .. or maybe you have glimers .. like you say - for a fortunate few who won that card in the big game .. perhaps if you are really bad you get a really crap posting in the next go round .. but at some point .. anything is better than sitting around chanting Hail Mary's all day long... cause we miss her in the Trinity... how did the females lose out in that racket btw ? sad thing really .. I liked the fertility rituals.

Speaking of which - do you think God does not tire of "Glory be to me" .. after the first trillion years of waking up every morning to "Glory be to You" ... by every soul he greets ... God probably takes vacations from time to time as well .. he has the worst position in the joint really .. ..

So when mission aborts prior to soul getting to the cradle .. no big deal .. its a few cells .. a process was under way .. but at the zygote .. not a single human cell of the structure of the Human in the blueprint - encoded in the DNA - has been created.

Get back to me when you can tell me how a baby exists - when not a single cell of that baby exists.
I gave you one way to tell -- like when I knew my niece was pregnant without being told. There is another way that works sometimes.

The spirit has to learn how to run a body. It does that using electrical impulses. How animals run their bodies is different. The spirit adapts the body -- and eventually programs the cells in the brain. Some spirits sometimes "play" with their ability to create electrical currents before they're born. They might blow out light bulbs, play with your microwave or television -- any thing electrical. Sometimes spirits know a woman is pregnant before she does -- and if you know that about electrical disturbances, sometimes it's a sign that spirits are hanging around because someone is pregnant.

I also feel comfortable predicting that someday, science will understand how the spirit and its prior lives affect which DNA gets put into play and which doesn't. Genetics by themselves contain a lot of information, but what turns a gene off or on isn't always known.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I gave you one way to tell -- like when I knew my niece was pregnant without being told. There is another way that works sometimes.

The spirit has to learn how to run a body. It does that using electrical impulses. How animals run their bodies is different. The spirit adapts the body -- and eventually programs the cells in the brain. Some spirits sometimes "play" with their ability to create electrical currents before they're born. They might blow out light bulbs, play with your microwave or television -- any thing electrical. Sometimes spirits know a woman is pregnant before she does -- and if you know that about electrical disturbances, sometimes it's a sign that spirits are hanging around because someone is pregnant.

I also feel comfortable predicting that someday, science will understand how the spirit and its prior lives affect which DNA gets put into play and which doesn't. Genetics by themselves contain a lot of information, but what turns a gene off or on isn't always known.

prior lives?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) since when does the 6 week fetal heartbreat mean a that a living human exists - "defacto" You can claim this - and it is a whole lot better than the claim that the zygote is a human - but from a scientific perspective it is an uphill battle.

Define the characteristics required for a human to be said to exist - a Person - and then tell me why you think that was when the soul decided to occupy the fleshy cradle that it will hopefully occupy for many years to come.

My previous posts gives both a scientific and religious justification for my entry point - should be just above.

At what point would you choose - and why.
I have stick with my Father on this....He told me that He knew me BEFORE I was even yet conceived so...I believe the moment the sperm and egg unite and transform into a zygote is the very first start of a human.....it isn't a vegetable or a fruit....no it is created from the DNA of a man and a woman and immediately the DNA strands are building replicas of the parents DNA.

Besides I personally believe we were with Him in Heaven before our birth....a whole different subject.

OH and I am one of those people who doesn't apply man's science over God's Truth....it's carnal minded to me and I try to avoid being carnal minded....

That which is not seen created that which is seen....so which one is more real?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Agreed

Reactions: Giuliano

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely believe vacations are allowed. I believe in reincarnation myself and can remember several lives. There are ideal times for some souls to be born. If the world lacks the conditions you might need to learn a lesson, what's the point of being born then? Such souls are seldom in Heaven however -- they have not yet attained perfection, so they are often in Paradise. Sometimes too, we are meant to meet certain other people so we can work out mutual problems.

The problem I see with abortions is that often the people who choose to have abortions find themselves being directed into bodies where the mothers might abort them.

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The process will not go on indefinitely. I think there are some people who opted for abortions so many times that they themselves may not be permitted to be born again in human bodies. . . at least not in the current era.

Why do you believe in reincarnation?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. If you don't remember them, I guess you don't.

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

What does this verse have to do with reincarnation. I don't get it?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H2S do you believe in reincarnation too? G said he does.
No.....but I have studied @Base12's threads on it....He can make a good argument for it...but I am always seeking His Truth....the Hidden Wisdom of God..;..the only scripture I have to defend my belief is the one that says a man is appointed to die once...then judgment. Hebrews 9:27

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have stick with my Father on this....He told me that He knew me BEFORE I was even yet conceived so...I believe the moment the sperm and egg unite and transform into a zygote is the very first start of a human.....it isn't a vegetable or a fruit....no it is created from the DNA of a man and a woman and immediately the DNA strands are building replicas of the parents DNA.

Besides I personally believe we were with Him in Heaven before our birth....a whole different subject.
If God knew you before you were conceived, then you existed already in my opinion. And what He planned for you in this life already existed. It's a matter of the earthly conforming to the Heavenly pattern (after its kind). That does not negate free will -- not at all -- it means you had already chosen God and He had chosen you too.
OH and I am one of those people who doesn't apply man's science over God's Truth....it's carnal minded to me and I try to avoid being carnal minded....

I have faith that some day science will come around. Right now, it's very materialistically oriented. That leaves them fumbling about in the dark in some areas. I think some so-called science is misguided -- they think all mental problems can be handled using drugs. They sedate people into submission more or less -- it doesn't really solve the problems.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.....but I have studied @Base12's threads on it....He can make a good argument for it...but I am always seeking His Truth....the Hidden Wisdom of God..;..the only scripture I have to defend my belief is the one that says a man is appointed to die once...then judgment. Hebrews 9:27

Yes, that is what I believe too.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is a Christian forum, correct? Is it acceptable to you that one could call what the Bible says is "laughable". It's not for me.

]

I missed responding to this - You are accusing me of something I did not do - aka building a strawman. I never called the part of the Bible you posted Laughable .. what is laughable is the use of that passage to support an abortion claim - for reasons given in my previous posts.

Perhaps Father had a Premonition... not that uncommon .. and why not given my previous description of the travel of the soul.
This does not mean the soul arrives - at the moment of conception however .. and thus you are without a solid argument .. "Non Sequitur" it does not follow.

There are possibilities that you have not considered and that your father had a premonition does not eliminate any of the one's I mentioned.

When does the soul hit the cradle of flesh - and why - and why would you choose that point to enter ? how about when the xmas tree lights turn on .. doesn't that sound like a more sensible option .. from both a religious and a scientific perspective .. because on the science .. you are completely without argument ..

Yes .. a single human cell contains human DNA .. but a single cell is not a human .. a heart cell is not a human .. nor any of the others.
The single strand of DNA is not a human either.. its is human DNA.

1) list the characteristics required for your definition of human - 2) tell me how/why the single cell fits that definition

Lets get this over with .. because your previous argument you have been holding onto for how many years .. turns out to be a Non Sequitur . .. a logical fallacy.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

All good .. but when is the most logical time for the soul to land ... ? and why !

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I missed responding to this - You are accusing me of something I did not do - aka building a strawman. I never called the part of the Bible you posted Laughable .. what is laughable is the use of that passage to support an abortion claim - for reasons given in my previous posts.

Perhaps Father had a Premonition... not that uncommon .. and why not given my previous description of the travel of the soul.
This does not mean the soul arrives - at the moment of conception however .. and thus you are without a solid argument .. "Non Sequitur" it does not follow.

There are possibilities that you have not considered and that your father had a premonition does not eliminate any of the one's I mentioned.

When does the soul hit the cradle of flesh - and why - and why would you choose that point to enter ? how about when the xmas tree lights turn on .. doesn't that sound like a more sensible option .. from both a religious and a scientific perspective .. because on the science .. you are completely without argument ..

Yes .. a single human cell contains human DNA .. but a single cell is not a human .. a heart cell is not a human .. nor any of the others.
The single strand of DNA is not a human either.. its is human DNA.

1) list the characteristics required for your definition of human - 2) tell me how/why the single cell fits that definition

Lets get this over with .. because your previous argument you have been holding onto for how many years .. turns out to be a Non Sequitur . .. a logical fallacy.
Oh I am not here to argue....I definitely can't argue spirit vs flesh....and my Father is God
But let me say that a human is a completely developed body that can exist outside of the mother's womb.....Is that what you are saying?
[/QUOTE]

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

This doesn't rule out reincarnation ? What u takin bout :)

and if that was the only barrier left - welcome to the fun boat :) Where after hanging out in heaven for some length of time - doing enough "Hail Mary's" you get to go on a Vacation - live a new life - but the rule is that you don't get to remember your past life.

and if not this .. then what is your conception of Heaven .. a Trillion years of doing nothing but Praising God - cause you missed the sign on the way in "thou shalt not praise God - I got tired of that after the first trillion years"

Tell me -

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I am not here to argue....I definitely can't argue spirit vs flesh....and my Father is God
But let me say that a human is a completely developed body that can exist outside of the mother's womb.....Is that what you are saying?
[/QUOTE]

No .. and I address this at length in other posts. My question is - When does the soul Land - my answer - which comes from both a religious and scientific justification - is when sentience happens - and the brain lights up like a xmas tree .. :)

I drink therfor I am. .. Some famous Philosopher said that... "_?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All good .. but when is the most logical time for the soul to land ... ? and why !
Videos show fetus's in the womb sucking their thumb, getting hiccups, having dreams, smiling, frowning..and even playing....I think when the brain is aware of itself and it's surroundings is a good indication it has a spirit...because a body cannot live without the spirit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

This doesn't rule out reincarnation ? What u takin bout :)

and if that was the only barrier left - welcome to the fun boat :) Where after hanging out in heaven for some length of time - doing enough "Hail Mary's" you get to go on a Vacation - live a new life - but the rule is that you don't get to remember your past life.

and if not this .. then what is your conception of Heaven .. a Trillion years of doing nothing but Praising God - cause you missed the sign on the way in "thou shalt not praise God - I got tired of that after the first trillion years"

Tell me -
Hey it's the only scripture I got...I take it pretty literally....if i am reincarnated then I got to die again and again.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No .. and I address this at length in other posts. My question is - When does the soul Land - my answer - which comes from both a religious and scientific justification - is when sentience happens - and the brain lights up like a xmas tree .. :)

I drink therfor I am. .. Some famous Philosopher said that... "_?[/QUOTE]
oh....well I haven't even read your OP....I was forced to land here by a report on a post.......and I always read a few posts above and a few below before taking action.