Where in the scripture is anyone called to be a Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:p I get that a lot.

Thats already been done though. I believe that the average person spends the first half of their life making a mess of things. The second half of life is spent trying to repair the first half. But at some point, some of us realize that the mistakes from the first half cant be repaired. There isnt a day that goes by where i dont ask myself “why did i ever start this addiction!” I have lost track of the hours i sit back and ponder why do i even like this stuff. I guess im just tired of fighting, and i just go along with it. I just dont have the strength to keep trying to quit.
Bro, I hear this book addresses some of the issues you may be facing. The author ran the Key Life Forums where I used to hang out. He's a good guy, even though he's got "issues".

The Gift of Addiction: How God Redeems Our Pain: Guzman, Erik: 9781942572855: Amazon.com: Books

I also think you'd find Key Life Ministries would help you. They're run by a bunch of 5-point Calvinists, so you won't reject them out-of-hand for doctrinal reasons.

(Note to the mods: I hope this endorsement is in line with the CB rules. If it is not, can you help me rework it?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev_21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev_20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev_20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Rev_13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Rev_17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

@Ziggy

Blessings
Johann

Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Hugs

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Lifelong_sinner, Bro, I'm going to separate out this part in case you didn't see it.

Your job is to trust Jesus, first and foremost. You let God sovereignly decide how He wants your life to glorify Him, whether by cleaning you up with His power, or as an example of His love and grace.

Obviously, healing your addiction would be optimal. Twice in the hospital in one day? Sounds nasty. But His grace is sufficient for you. And for me.

Reactions: Lifelong_sinner

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Frankly I don't see my name in scripture, I see Christ's.
I don't see how that helps your position since God is the head of Christ. In fact, Christ is a title, not a name. Jesus is his name Christ is his title, it means anointed one.
Therefore I am Christ's.
Christ is a Title that Jesus the son of God holds...
Matthew 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

I am a follower of Christ. I am Christian.
I get it that you say you call yourself a Christian, all I am asking is where does God or Jesus call you to be a Christian. You are yet to answer that question.
A saint is a title. Christian is a name.

Hugs
Christian is also a title in the scripture...unless your parents named you Christian. Did your parents name you Christian?
1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
Those who are sanctified in Jesus are called to be saints...Are you sanctified in Jesus?

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who you agree that the sin nature is still within believers, or is it somehow surgically removed as most advocate?
It depends on what one considers to be the sin nature. If it's the flesh then we will have it to the day we die. If it's the fundamental nature of the inner man, he was transformed from that of having a nature of sin to that of a nature of righteousness the instant he believed.

Technically, the term 'sin nature' seems to be derived from the Greek word sarx, or something like that. Which would indicate that the term, 'sin nature', was invented in reference to the flesh (the definition of 'sarx'). In which case, as I've pointed out, it will be with us to our very last breath. But in Romans 8 Paul seems to suggest the sin nature is the old, untransformed inner man, which as I have also pointed out, went away the moment we believed. I prefer to think in terms of the inner man and the transformation he has undergone, not in terms of the flesh. So for me, the 'sin nature' is dead and gone. The old has gone and the new has come.

"17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.a The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all I am asking is where does God or Jesus call you to be a Christian. You are yet to answer that question.
16But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear that name." 1 Peter 4:16
I don't see why this is hard for you to see and understand. In context, you can see that Peter is literally equating the name of Christ with that of the name 'Christian'. And exhorting us to not be ashamed of that name, as you seem to be.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see how that helps your position since God is the head of Christ. In fact, Christ is a title, not a name. Jesus is his name Christ is his title, it means anointed one.

Christ is a Title that Jesus the son of God holds...
Matthew 16:16
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

I get it that you say you call yourself a Christian, all I am asking is where does God or Jesus call you to be a Christian. You are yet to answer that question.
Christian is also a title in the scripture...unless your parents named you Christian. Did your parents name you Christian?
1 Corinthians 1:2
Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:
Those who are sanctified in Jesus are called to be saints...Are you sanctified in Jesus?

Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Jhn 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Joe 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
1Jo 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

iu

Jhn 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Heb 2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

1Co 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
1Co 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
1Co 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Amen.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It depends on what one considers to be the sin nature. If it's the flesh then we will have it to the day we die. If it's the fundamental nature of the inner man, he was transformed from that of having a nature of sin to that of a nature of righteousness the instant he believed.

Technically, the term 'sin nature' seems to be derived from the Greek word sarx, or something like that. Which would indicate that the term, 'sin nature', was invented in reference to the flesh (the definition of 'sarx'). In which case, as I've pointed out, it will be with us to our very last breath. But in Romans 8 Paul seems to suggest the sin nature is the old, untransformed inner man, which as I have also pointed out, went away the moment we believed. I prefer to think in terms of the inner man and the transformation he has undergone, not in terms of the flesh. So for me, the 'sin nature' is dead and gone. The old has gone and the new has come.

"17Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.a The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17
Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Our old man (ho palaios hēmōn anthrōpos). Only in Paul (here, Col_3:9; Eph_4:22).
Was crucified with him (sunestaurōthē). See note on Gal_2:20 for this boldly picturesque word. This took place not at baptism, but only pictured there. It took place when “we died to sin” (Rom_6:1).
The body of sin (to sōma tēs hamartias). “The body of which sin has taken possession” (Sanday and Headlam), the body marked by sin.
That so we should no longer be in bondage to sin (tou mēketi douleuein hēmas tēi hamartiāi). Purpose clause with tou and the present active infinitive of douleuō, continue serving sin (as slaves). Adds “slavery” to living in sin (Rom_6:2)....yet why do Christians commit ACTS of hamartia?..when...
1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

@Ziggy ...your input on "is the sinful nature still in the believer?

Gal_5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Crucified the flesh (tēn sarka estaurōsan). Definite event, first aorist active indicative of stauroō as in Gal_2:19 (mystical union with Christ). Paul uses sarx here in the same sense as in Gal_5:16, Gal_5:17, Gal_5:19, “the force in men that makes for evil” (Burton).
With (sun). “Together with,” emphasizing “the completeness of the extermination of this evil force” and the guarantee of victory over one’s passions and dispositions toward evil. Does this apply that we are sinless?

They that are Christ's (οἱ δὲ τοῦ Χριστοῦ)
The best texts add Ἱησοῦ they that are of Christ Jesus. Belong to him. The exact phrase only here. But see 1Co_1:12; 1Co_3:23; 1Co_15:23; 2Co_10:7, Gal_3:29.
Have crucified the flesh (τὴν σάρκα ἐσταύρωσαν)
The phrase only here. Comp. Gal_2:20; Gal_6:14; Rom_6:6. The line of thought as regards death to sin is the same as in Rom_6:2-7, Rom_6:11; as regards death to the law, the same as in Rom_7:1-6.
Affections (παθήμασιν)
Better, passions. Often sufferings, as Rom_8:18; 2Co_1:5, 2Co_1:6, 2Co_1:7; Php_3:10; Heb_2:9. Often of Christ's sufferings. Comp. passions of sins, Rom_7:5 (see on motions). olxx, where we find πάθος in both senses, but mostly sufferings. Πάθος also in N.T., but rarely and Po. See Rom_1:26; Col_3:5; 1Th_4:5 : always of evil desires.

Rom 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Col 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
Col 3:6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

1Th 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
1Th 4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
1Th 4:5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:

@Ziggy I hear what you are saying Ferris but..Rom_7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

4) "But with the flesh the law of sin," (te de sarki nomo hamartias) "On the other hand with the flesh (I do slave service to) the law-principle of indwelling, inherent sin;" The new man, new creature, new nature longs for holiness, but the old struggles for lust and pride, and, greed and covetousness, much as Rom_7:17; Rom_7:20; the flesh principle has compulsions only for flesh desires; as the sow loves the mire and the dog his vomit; and every one with the Spirit of God should let him be master or commander-in-chief of all body members, to bring them under subjection, keep them from the mire and dead bodies, unto holiness of life and service. 1Co_9:26-27; 2Pe_2:22.

Blessings
Johann

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy ...your input on "is the sinful nature still in the believer?

Sin is the transgression of the law.
The law is Love God and love thy neighbor.

Can believers sin? yes. Why? because they haven't come to the full knowledge of truth yet.
It's a growing process. It takes time for good fruit to grow.
This dying daily to self doesn't happen over night. Some mature faster than others.
We have a carnal nature that tempts us to covet, to lust, to draw us away from what is good.
When a believer first begins the journey it's a real struggle. Spiritual warfare.
I would call this the age of reason.

Do we get impatient, angry, bitter, frustrated, unkind, unmerciful with others?
These are not good fruit. These are left on the tree that is in the process of being cut down.
So like the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we need to prune it and get rid of the bad fruit.
And there is a lot of bad fruit. And it takes years sometimes for new fruit to grow.
During this time, we eat from the old fruit and it makes us sick.

There is at some point a transition from eating of the tree of knowledge and turning to the tree of life.
Maybe it's a little of both. Until the good fruit takes root in us.
Then going back to the old fruit, is like going back to rotten dried wizzled up mush.
It has no substinance. It doesn't fill you. It's worthless.

Believers will have a carnal nature to sin in the beginning, in the transition period.
Even when you think you have matured enough, it is still never enough..lol
I get impatient, angry, frustrated and bitter inside. But I strive to show goodness, mercy, and kindness to others,
even when I don't feel like it inside.

But the immediate response or reaction to retaliate is diminished. This change I see in myself.
I don't claim to have reached maturity. I just keep reaching for the good fruit.
Hoping one day, I become what I eat.
:D

I hope that answered your question.
If not... we can chew some more LOL
Hugs

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Gen 1:5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
Jhn 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Gal 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Joe 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
1Jo 2:28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

iu

Jhn 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Heb 2:12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

1Co 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20 And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

Amen.
Love this @Ziggy

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Bro, I hear this book addresses some of the issues you may be facing. The author ran the Key Life Forums where I used to hang out. He's a good guy, even though he's got "issues".

The Gift of Addiction: How God Redeems Our Pain: Guzman, Erik: 9781942572855: Amazon.com: Books

I also think you'd find Key Life Ministries would help you. They're run by a bunch of 5-point Calvinists, so you won't reject them out-of-hand for doctrinal reasons.

(Note to the mods: I hope this endorsement is in line with the CB rules. If it is not, can you help me rework it?)
Checking with the other mods to make sure it’s ok x

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Paul admits as much. What is the tense of the verb εἰμι ἐγώ in the scripture below? Nevertheless, I trust that when He returns, our resurrected selves will be healed of our addiction to sin.

d0588f97afec60b197df61bd010e344d.jpg
There is no scripture that says we are addicted to sin..as a matter of fact, that is in conflict with
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Sin is the transgression of the law.
The law is Love God and love thy neighbor.

Can believers sin? yes. Why? because they haven't come to the full knowledge of truth yet.
It's a growing process. It takes time for good fruit to grow.
This dying daily to self doesn't happen over night. Some mature faster than others.
We have a carnal nature that tempts us to covet, to lust, to draw us away from what is good.
When a believer first begins the journey it's a real struggle. Spiritual warfare.
I would call this the age of reason.

Do we get impatient, angry, bitter, frustrated, unkind, unmerciful with others?
These are not good fruit. These are left on the tree that is in the process of being cut down.
So like the tree of knowledge of good and evil, we need to prune it and get rid of the bad fruit.
And there is a lot of bad fruit. And it takes years sometimes for new fruit to grow.
During this time, we eat from the old fruit and it makes us sick.

There is at some point a transition from eating of the tree of knowledge and turning to the tree of life.
Maybe it's a little of both. Until the good fruit takes root in us.
Then going back to the old fruit, is like going back to rotten dried wizzled up mush.
It has no substinance. It doesn't fill you. It's worthless.

Believers will have a carnal nature to sin in the beginning, in the transition period.
Even when you think you have matured enough, it is still never enough..lol
I get impatient, angry, frustrated and bitter inside. But I strive to show goodness, mercy, and kindness to others,
even when I don't feel like it inside.

But the immediate response or reaction to retaliate is diminished. This change I see in myself.
I don't claim to have reached maturity. I just keep reaching for the good fruit.
Hoping one day, I become what I eat.
:D

I hope that answered your question.
If not... we can chew some more LOL
Hugs
You are a little heavenly "butterfly"
Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

Gal_2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal_5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

2Pe_3:18 But grow in g
race, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Eph_3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,

Col_2:7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

2Ti_3:15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

Shalom
J.

Reactions: Ziggy

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
16But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear that name." 1 Peter 4:16
I don't see why this is hard for you to see and understand. In context, you can see that Peter is literally equating the name of Christ with that of the name 'Christian'. And exhorting us to not be ashamed of that name, as you seem to be.
That is not my argument...I am not disputing that the unsaved started calling Jesus' followers Christians...I am asking where did God call you to be a Christian. Is that so hard to understand?... The Jews called Jesus a blasphemer should they call you a blasphemer also? They told Jesus he had a devil. Should people say you have a devil also?
Luke 11:18
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
Jn 8 :48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
Try to answer the question before you make comments.

Last edited:

Saint of God

Mar 31, 2022
Sangre Grande
Faith
Other Faith
Country
Trinidad And Tobago

iu

Amen.
Why are you avoiding the question?...It seems like no one who responded to the OP has the guts, to be honest...

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is no scripture that says we are addicted to sin..as a matter of fact, that is in conflict with
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
My response
I think context is imperative

1. "new things" (cf. Isa_42:9; Isa_43:19; Jer_31:22)
2. "new covenant" (cf. Jer_31:31-34)
3. "new heart, new spirit" (Eze_11:19; Eze_18:31; Eze_36:26)
4. "new name" (cf. Isa_62:2; Isa_56:5; Isa_65:15)
5. "new song" (cf. Psa_96:1; Isa_42:10)
6. "new heavens and new earth" (cf. Isa_65:17; Isa_66:22)
1) "Therefore if any man be in Christ," (hoste ei tis en Christo) "So, if anyone is in Christ," Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, young or old, denoting a universality of the offer and acceptance of salvation, in Christ (a person) not in a form of ceremonies, Eph_2:10; Joh_15:5.

2) "He is a new creature," (kaine ktisis) "He is a new (kind of) creation;" has a new, divine nature. imparted in regeneration, or the new birth, Joh_3:3; 1Pe_1:23; Col_3:10; Gal_6:15.

3) "Old things are passed away," (ta archaia parelthen) "The old (archaic) things passed away;" such as ancient customs and rituals and ceremonies of the Law of Moses, and the old life of sin and its selfish follies, Col_2:14-17; Rom_12:1-2.

4) "Behold all things are become new " (idou gegonen Kaina) "Behold they have become, (come to be) new," refreshing, of fresh coloring, Heb_8:13; a new era of dating time sprang from the coming of Christ, a new moral and ethical code, a new philosophy of life, and a new Christian society came from the concept men could and should abide in, be created anew in Christ Jesus, not in or by Moses or by the Law. Php_3:7-9.

Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin

1Co_2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Can a Christian sin?

1Jn 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1Jn 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Blessings
Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That is not my argument...I am not disputing that the unsaved started calling Jesus' followers Christians...I am asking where did God call you to be a Christian. Is that so hard to understand?... The Jews called Jesus a blasphemer should they call you a blasphemer also? They told Jesus he had a devil. Should people say you have a devil also?
Luke 11:18
If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.
Jn 8 :48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
Try to answer the question before you make comments.

Are you not a Christian but preferred to be called saint?
Atheism is a strange thing quote - Courageous Christian Father.jpg

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you avoiding the question?...It seems like no one who responded to the OP has the guts, to be honest...
I'm not avoiding the question. I am showing you the answer.
I can show you, but I can't make you see.

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.