Where is the New Jerusalem?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What I said was that "IF" we are manifesting God, {on this forum}, that we were lousy at that task.
well here we mostly come as Oracles to forward our Beliefs as Absolute Truths, just like the Bible says will happen I guess. That's what Hegelians do
I thought that you would have seen the link to "here" and God being manifested on "here."
my apologies, without having acknowledged "anywhere but here" first it came across as you misunderstanding, my bad.

ya, I guess there is a lot of rending each other here, a lot of ppl Standing where they have no business, but then our pastors don't have the first clue as to how one plucks out their right eye, and I guess they mostly seek to engender "anywhere but here" anyway, like Paul is surely saying @ "absent from the body"

now there are oops also certainly exceptions, and we could focus on them whenever I guess right, and so see what we have is perfection, ppl find what they seek, and Spiritual Soldjas have somewhere to come and fight, and reveal all their fears about all their enemies, talk about politics, etc, no leaving the world or changing their minds necessary
Another gag.
ah, good one

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
It's interesting how things.

New earth
Three heavens to one. Back to the status of Genesis 1:1
Hell is thrown into the lake of fire. We do not know where the lake is
no more physical temple
no more death, disease, pain, aging, sex, childbirth, sun, moon, male, female, blood, races, etc.
We will not remember the cares and issues of his life.
We will not miss any who are in the lake.
Our family will now be God every other saint there.
Fascinating is that with all we are told we cannot begin to picture the reality of the beauty of it all
As far as the Lake goes the reality of existence there is all within will have rejected God so they will not have access to all the blessings of God. We know that the fire there will be unpleasant but it will not consume. Their resurrected earthly flesh will exist for eternity. A hard reality to imagine and one I want nothing to do with.

To totally focus us on everything around us and eternity will have to be one amazing reality.

Far beyond our ability to even begin to understand.
actually it's so simple you will be disappointed I guess, and if (you) just only knew what your baptism ritual was about all this would clear up today

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such yo-yos. LOL God never invented a house for Adam to live in...….. but He is going to shuffle us off into some kind of manufactured structure. (Sounds like you guys are talking about "The Matrix.")
What’s wrong you don’t like the idea of being in a box throughout all eternity?

Reactions: Willie T

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No--the New Jerusalem is heaven come to earth--the permanent dwelling place for the Father, and Son as well as all of God's resurrected people. It will be 1,400 miles high, 1,400 miles deep and 1,400 miles wide and its walls will be 200 feet thick. There will be no need for lamps, sun or moon as God Almighty and the Lamb will be its light throughout Eternity. Unlike the Jerusalem of the Millennial Kingdom, there will be no Temple in the New Jerusalem.
Remove the grave clothes

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Such yo-yos. LOL God never invented a house for Adam to live in...….. but He is going to shuffle us off into some kind of manufactured structure. (Sounds like you guys are talking about "The Matrix.")
Willie, you are sounding more and more like an Atheist.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Not "to earth" but above the earth so that it can give light to the earth.
2. And not 1400 but 1500 miles in each direction.

The new Jerusalem does not give light to the earth. God and Christ do.

So in eternity you believe there still will be day and night. Our space will still be dark.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
1. Not "to earth" but above the earth so that it can give light to the earth.
2. And not 1400 but 1500 miles in each direction.
look 12 k stadia is 12 k stadia for an important reason, and you're never going to be able to put an odometer on the wall I bet ok. This is describing a temple made without hands, surely. Won't come by observation, and all that