Who are you ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See Acts of the Apostles 17:29.

Indeed...and this is in fact defined by Romans 8:12-13.
Two different things in my mind. Yes worshiping images is wrong, but as a sometimes artist, creating paintings or drawing or carving, etc of biblical stories is not wrong. Let's not throw away all the beautiful religious art in the world because someone might worship an image.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two different things in my mind. Yes worshiping images is wrong, but as a sometimes artist, creating paintings or drawing or carving, etc of biblical stories is not wrong. Let's not throw away all the beautiful religious art in the world because someone might worship an image.
Yes, it could be said that to do so would be to have a legalistic over-reaction...

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Old people especially old Christians need to be careful they don't misunderstand sinlessness with complacency.
It doesn't matter what age!
The question remains:
When one is born again of the Holy Spirit,
are they forever sin-free, or is it that they are sin-less forever before God the Father, by faith in the shed blood of Christ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
That takes maturing to get to that walk..it doesn't happen immediately after conversion.....a new-born Christian has a lot to learn...

Learn to stop asking for forgiveness when you are already forgiven.
Learn to stop repenting of what is already paid for on the Cross.

See, the issue is..... this..... when we are a babe in Christ, we are not secure in our position in God as an eternally redeemed Child of God, so, we are always thinking that we will be accepted one day, then out of fellowship the next. This is the baby Christian mentality. This is the "im stuck in 1st gear", and i need to be shifting out of 2nd and into 3rd
Many Christians will never get out of their Christian Crib, and its because they are trapped in a religious system, regarding their church and denomination.
The Baby Christian always sounds the same..

For example....Lets say i asked all the READERS who are watching me now, ....>"Are you a Christian".

And 98% of you will say.......
"yes, im a Catholic.
"yes, im a baptist
"yes im a Calvanist
"yes, im a Assembly of God
"yes im a Church of Christ
"yes im a Reformed this, or reformed that

BUT I DIDNT ASK YOU IF YOU ARE A DENOMINATION... !!
So, do you see your problem?
That is why so many believers are stuck in the Crib and can't yet take an upright Spiritual STEP.

Here is what Paul says about these...

= Hebrews 6
6 '""Therefore leaving the FIRST principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"""

Now, did you read that?
That is Paul describing the Baby Carnal Christian.....and what is the baby Christian doing?.. This Christian Toddler is repenting and repenting and confessing, , because they are committing more and more works of the flesh... So, they are shown to be a child in Christ, because they have never Spiritually Grown past that "repenting and confessing" infant in Christ stage, YET.

You'll find that these spiritual infants are running Forums, running Churches, talking about repenting, constantly.

Paul just told you to get out of that baby bed, and GROW UP.

How do you do that? You start with this VERSE, and you STAY THERE until that verse has become your THEOLOGY.
And until it does, you will be a repenting baby Christian failure.
Most of you never started there, and that is why you are still doing the crib works of the FLESH.
You are the victim of bad teacher, a bad Minister, and a denomination that will keep you ignorant of the higher things of God.

Go here, and LEARN WHAT THIS IS....so that you can finaly get out of the crib.

Hebrews 13:9

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
or is it that they are sin-less forever before God the Father, by faith in the shed blood of Christ?

Read Romans 4:8 and discover the blessing of the Born again.
It says....God will not charge you for your sin.
This is because God has already JUDGED Jesus on the CROSS, for them all.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn to stop asking for forgiveness when you are already forgiven.
Learn to stop repenting of what is already paid for on the Cross.

See, the issue is..... this..... when we are a babe in Christ, we are not secure in our position in God, so, we are always thinking that we will be accepted one day, then out of fellowship the next. This is the baby Christian mentality. This is the "im stuck in 1st gear", and i need to be shifting out of 2nd and into 3rd
Many Christians will never get out of their Christian Crib, and its because they are trapped in a religious system, regarding their church and denomination.
The Baby Christian always sounds the same..
For example....Lets say i asked all the READERS who are watching me now, ....>"Are you a Christian".
And 98% of you will say.......
"yes, im a Catholic.
"yes, im a baptist
"yes im a Calvanist
"yes, im a Assembly of God
"yes im a Church of Christ
"yes im a Reformed this, or reformed that

BUT I DIDNT ASK YOU IF YOU ARE A DENOMINATION... !!
So, do you see your problem?
That is why so many believers are stuck in the Crib and can't yet take an upright Spiritual STEP.

Here is what Paul says about these...

"
Hebrews 6
6 Therefore leaving the FIRST principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"

Now, did you read that?
That is Paul describing the Baby Carnal Christian.....and what is the baby Christian doing?.. This Christian Toddler is repenting and repenting and confessing, , because they are committing more and more works of the flesh... So, they are shown to be a child in Christ, because they have never Spiritually Grown past that "repenting and confessing" infant in Christ stage, YET.

You'll find that these spiritual infants are running Forums, running Churches, talking about repenting, constantly.

Paul just told you to get out of that baby bed, and GROW UP.

How do you do that? You start with this VERSE, and you STAY THERE until that verse has become your THEOLOGY.
And until it does, you will be a repenting baby Christian failure.
Most of you never started there, and that is why, you are still doing the crib work.
You are the victim of bad teacher, a bad Minister, and a denomination that will keep you ignorant of the higher things of God.

Go here, and LEARN WHAT THIS IS....so that you can get out of the crib.

Hebrews 13:9
I see nothing to disagree with...I just believe when my heart is convicted then it is something the Holy Spirit wants me to deal with.....if you get my drift.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe we should all think on this:
Many of the denominations have this one fault: they hang over the heads of born again believers a fear of a future judgment by Christ, when in reality HE IS the Judgement of God NOW for Eternal Life, and not death.
The judgment of death was given to ALL through Adam (condemned), but the judgment for Eternal life (not condemned), IS GIVEN to believers.That is what John 3:18 is saying:
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Please study that, and you will learn how to totally rest in Jesus!
John 8[36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And this:
1 John 4[18] There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Only god is perfect love!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't matter what age!
The question remains:
When one is born again of the Holy Spirit,
are they forever sin-free, or is it that they are sin-less forever before God the Father, by faith in the shed blood of Christ?
Sinless forever.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sinless forever.

The NT says...

"As Christ IS, so are the born again, in this WORLD".

So, that is how righteous a born again Christian is, every second.

Its this living in the knowledge of our position in God, as Eternally Secure, that allows us to elevate into our most holy walk of discipleship.

When we are not secure as who we are "in Christ", we then try to work to keep God satisfied and THAT is what causes you to sin and fail as a Christian.

Its not by self effort that we stop sinning, its by resting in our position in God, that allows us to REST in the Grace of God, which then produces the holy life.

Reactions: justbyfaith

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Maybe we should all think on this:
Many of the denominations have this one fault: they hang over the heads of born again believers a fear of a future judgment by Christ, when in reality HE IS the Judgement of God NOW for Eternal Life, and not death.
The judgment of death was given to ALL through Adam (condemned), but the judgment for Eternal life (not condemned), IS GIVEN to believers.That is what John 3:18 is saying:
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned:
but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Please study that, and you will learn how to totally rest in Jesus!
John 8[36] If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

If you want to discover a heretic, or a denomination that is heretical, then just find out if these believe and teach that you can lose your salvation.

See, if this is believed, its because the person or church does not accept that Eternal Life is Eternal, and that "The blood of Jesus that saved you, will ITSELF keep you saved".
So, when a person or church teaches that you can "lose it", its because they DENY= that the Cross is the only reason salvation is Given and the Blood Atonement the only reason its KEPT.

Reactions: Earburner

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So then, if God is dwelling within you, so also is His Perfect Love!

God's love is the power that perfects us.
The more we become God's love, the more we are like God., the more we behave as a perfected Disciple.

How do you become God's love?
By coming to the place of living in God's Grace.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's love is the power that perfects us.
The more we become God's love, the more we are like God., the more we behave as a perfected Disciple.

How do you become God's love?
By coming to the place of living in God's Grace.
My favorite scripture is in Phillipians...Being confident of this very thing that He who begun a good work in you will perform it to the end to the coming of Christ...
It took a few years to finally understand it....but I had to get rid of years and years of fire, hell and brimstone preaching....if you commit a sin you have backslidden and must get saved again. ugh.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, when a person or church teaches that you can "lose it", its because they DENY= that the Cross is the only reason salvation is Given and the Blood Atonement the only reason its KEPT.

Of course, we must remember that salvation is by grace through faith.

So if a man forsakes faith in Jesus, how is he then still saved?

See, there is a nominal, lukewarm, or shallow faith, spoken of in Luke 8:13, where the person falls away after having genuine faith.

Then there is a solid and radical faith that is unto righteousness (see Romans 10:10) and enduring to the end (Hebrews 3:6, Hebrews 3:14, Ephesians 1:13-14); and this is John 6:47 faith...it is unto everlasting life which cannot ever end.

Last edited: