Who Goes to Heaven.....and What Will They Do There?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you have it - no one will be in heaven but the angels - heaven comes down to earth, and we dwell there with God and Jesus, on the new earth, in the New Jerusalem.
Why did Jesus have John to write to Angels?
Revelation 2:1 KJV
[1] Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
[1] Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
An interesting question. Do you have a view on this?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 19:1-3 KJV
[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. [2] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [3] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
This isn’t talking about the cosmos.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:5,13-14 KJV
[5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? [13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

I don’t believe that this is referring to celestial beings.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hebrews 1:5,13-14 KJV
[5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? [13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

I don’t believe that this is referring to celestial beings.
why not?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked AJ in an earlier post to give some supportive text that puts the Sons of God existing at the cosmic creation, or even some scripture supporting this idea. An individual in the Old Testament referenced as a son of God?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV
[13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I asked AJ in an earlier post to give some supportive text that puts the Sons of God existing at the cosmic creation, or even some scripture supporting this idea. An individual in the Old Testament referenced as a son of God?
any scriptural reference needs understanding in its context to come to an accurate conclusion. Quoting texts from different quadrants of scripture irrespective of context but because they seem to sound the same puts one behind the eight ball immediately and sets oneself up for self sabotage.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 19:1-3 KJV
[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. [2] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [3] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
This isn’t talking about the cosmos.

This IS talking about the stars. The meaning of the zodiac has been corrupted. The original meaning of the zodiac, the patterns that constellations make, is an outline of redemption.

God created the stars and named the constellations long before demonic forces corrupted the meanings of the stars and enslaved people with superstitious horoscope addiction - the real story of human redemption through Christ is pictured graphically in the starry heavens.

There are several books on this and D. James Kennedy did a sermon on the real zodiac meaning:

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This IS talking about the stars. The meaning of the zodiac has been corrupted. The original meaning of the zodiac, the patterns that constellations make, is an outline of redemption.

God created the stars and named the constellations long before demonic forces corrupted the meanings of the stars and enslaved people with superstitious horoscope addiction - the real story of human redemption through Christ as pictured graphically in the starry heavens.

There are several books on this, and D. James Kennedy did a sermon on the real zodiac meaning:

Like @quietthinker said their in His right hand.
What your claiming is to earthly for my pallet.

the sheep are on His right hand

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
any scriptural reference needs understanding in its context to come to an accurate conclusion. Quoting texts from different quadrants of scripture irrespective of context but because they seem to sound the same puts one behind the eight ball immediately and sets oneself up for self sabotage.
The scripture in post 70. What does this say to you?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point is, if we are seated in Christ in the right hand and He is in heaven at the right hand of the Father…… then we’re in heaven safe and sound.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because angels are ministering spirits sent to the heirs of salvation, and thus each church has an angel watching over it.

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like @quietthinker said their in His right hand.
What your claiming is to earthly for my pallet.

the sheep are on His right hand
The stars in His right hand are angels. Angels are also called stars in scripture.

The stars that fall to earth in scripture are angels, not literal suns.

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Rev 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Narrow is the gate and their be few that find it.

Wide is ? If you did once call on the Lord you are saved ?

One who calls on the Lord Jesus Christ all the time, for the rest of ones life may be saved, it's not a one off deal. only the Devil and Satanist do deals in regards to God.
There is no Deal ! you abide in Christ Jesus or you don't. you are one with him, or your not of him or for him and if you are as such you are of the Devil, just making worldly claims, that are of this world. One must be truly born again and one who truly is has the Holy Spirit as their guide, one has eyes to see and ears to hear our Lord and Saviour. one never goes about boasting of what they have done ! they give all to the workings in Jesus Christ.

Look what we did in your name they said to Jesus ? but Jesus said he never knew them ! They were workers of Man, This world !
When you see people boasting, look what our Church has done, that's their work.
But Gods works are different, they come from enlightenment and progress outwardly in Grace, they bear the key fruit of God.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hebrews 1:13-14 KJV
[13] But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? [14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
In Hebrews here, Paul is addressing Jewish Christians who are being tempted to go back to Judaism...included in that was the worship of angels. His various points highlight the supremacy of Jesus....this is the context.

Angels are ministering spirits for sure and if we see the stars in Jesus' right hand as angels guiding and enlightening, I could roll with that however I suspect there is more to it.