• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the born again are the Heritage of the Lord.
We are all His workmanship, created as a new creation "in Christ" for good works.
We are His Bride, and His body.
We are His friend.
Disciples are followers.
Christians are "Sons/Daughters".
All for whom Christ died have been redeemed from the curse of the law by virtue of the fact He was made a curse for them, so in time they are born again of the Spirit. Do you believe this ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
All for whom Christ died have been redeemed from the curse of the law by virtue of the fact He was made a curse for them, so in time they are born again of the Spirit. Do you believe this ?

I believe that the Gospel of the Grace of God that is Paul's Gospel, is True.

"all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved"

"Jesus said, ALL that believe in me.....I GIVE UNTO THEM ..... ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall NEVER go to Hell (perish)".

"As many as received Jesus (by faith) God gives to them the power to become (born again) = a Son/Daughter of God ""

"Faith is counted as righteousess"

"Justification by Faith"

"FAITH come by HEARING"... = The Gospel of the GRACE of God that is "The Preaching of the Cross", which is "the Power of God, unto Salvation for all who BELIEVE".

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that the Gospel of the Grace of God that is Paul's Gospel, is True.

"all that call on the name of Jesus, shall be saved"

"Jesus said, ALL that believe in me.....I GIVE UNTO THEM ..... ETERNAL LIFE, and they shall NEVER go to Hell (perish)".

"As many as received Jesus (by faith) God gives to them the power to become (born again) = a Son/Daughter of God ""

"Faith is counted as righteousess"

"Justification by Faith"

"FAITH come by HEARING"... = The Gospel of the GRACE of God that is "The Preaching of the Cross", which is "the Power of God, unto Salvation for all who BELIEVE".
Do you believe that everyone Christ died for, He redeemed them from the curse of the law, by being made a curse for them Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do you believe that everyone Christ died for, He redeemed them from the curse of the law, by being made a curse for them Gal 3:13

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

That happened, but. its not applied until you are born again.

Unbelievers, not born again, are still under the law.

The BORN AGAIN are = "not under the law, but under Grace".

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you even know what the Gospel is. Do you even know what Christ accomplished and for whom ? Do you even know who Christ really is ?
I am over 60. Been in church since i was 5 and have studied scripture in depth. Please don't patronize me because you believe you know more than I do. .or anyone else on this forum.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michiah-Imla ... the use of a meme to establish your viewpoint is neither valid nor scriptural and in my opinion it is offensive to the solid truth in scripture.

I didn’t see this until now.

I didn’t get a notification that I was being mentioned by you.

Warning received.

My apologies.

Cc: @Behold

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That happened, but. its not applied until you are born again.

The BORN AGAIN are = "not under the law, but under Grace".
Then you dont believe that people were redeemed by the death of Christ. You believe it happens by the work of the Spirit, not by what Christ did in being made a curse and dying.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
heart2soul

I am over 60. Been in church since i was 5 and have studied scripture in depth.

Means absolutely nothing

. Please don't patronize me because you believe you know more than I do. .or anyone else on this forum.

Either answer the questions or not friend.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
behold

Then you have zero regard for the death of Christ, as it regards unbelievers for whom Christ died. Christs death did nothing for them is what you are saying. How are ones sins put away before God ?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Then you dont believe that people were redeemed by the death of Christ. You believe it happens by the work of the Spirit, not by what Christ did in being made a curse and dying.

Salvation, is the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

Jesus is Salvation.
Not works.
Not water.

To be born again, is to be spiritually birthed by the Holy Spirit into God, who is "A Spirit".
This is to become "one with God" "in Christ".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

IF​

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

Jesus is in the Born again.
See, Jesus Himself is Salvation.
Not FAITH.
The Born again are joined to God, Spiritually.
This does not change., as you can't stop being born again, and Jesus will never leave the born again.
Its Eternal spiritual union.

"Eternal Life'.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To be born again, is to be spiritually birthed by the Holy Spirit into God, who is "A Spirit".
This is to become "one with God" "in Christ".
Amen!!...it’s a supernatural act that only God can do, through the power of the Holy Spirit....mind blowing and amazing mercy and grace from God!....I could never thank him enough, he knows my heart though!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

IF​

If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel…” (Colossians 1:23)

Read verse 22.

It shows you the context of your verse. -23

It does not say you lose your salvation.

Let me explain this to you.

Paul said......>"i have kept the faith", and i get a reward.
See that?
There are rewards given in Heaven, and that is how you earn one., because that is verse 23...... if you continue in the Faith, and not moved away.

"not moved away", is James.......teaching "dead faith". "Moved away".

So, everyone who never has any type of faith doubt, or backsliding, or a period where they are just very cold to God, ...that is 'kept the faith" perfectly., and this person will be presented to God, as Paul is describing...in verse 22.

Most Believers, are not like that.. Most believers have had times where they backslid, or were very carnal for a time......and that is to be "move away from the Faith",.........that does not mean "Lose Salvation"... And so those who were not 100% in the Faith, never moved away, do not get that reward that Paul is describing.