Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Literally impossible - angels dont have a flesh and blood nature!

Sorry, your rebuttal is false. If we can see angels then they have a body which we can see.

the Antichrist does not have to be human. The bible does not tell us what the entity type is of the antichrist.

Your bad

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sorry, your rebuttal is false. If we can see angels then they have a body which we can see.

the Antichrist does not have to be human. The bible does not tell us what the entity type is of the antichrist.

Your bad
Hi Jay, divine nature cannot sin.

Romans 6:23 "wages of sin is death"

Your god would have double standards and his divine decree would be unjust!

Maybe you should go back to the drawing board!

F2F

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Jay, divine nature cannot sin.

Romans 6:23 "wages of sin is death"

Your god would have double standards and his divine decree would be unjust!

Maybe you should go back to the drawing board!

F2F

So F2F, is not Satan a wicked fallen angel/heavenly host?

If your answer is yes, then your rebuttal quoted is a false rebuttal.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So F2F, is not Satan a wicked fallen angel/heavenly host?

If your answer is yes, then your rebuttal quoted is a false rebuttal.
As we have well and truelly proven the idea of a supernatural rebel angel is not Scriptural.
If you are able to sin in your immortal state - your reward is tainted before you even have it!!!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As we have well and truelly proven the idea of a supernatural rebel angel is not Scriptural.
If you are able to sin in your immortal state - your reward is tainted before you even have it!!!!

Perhaps you need to go back and read the bible without your bias.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps you need to go back and read the bible without your bias.
No Jay, that's your problem - its on your to prove your monsters existence but there are multiple threads right now with believers more convinced than you and they are floundering.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.

John writes this way so incase roman guard or police get a hold of this letter they wouldnt understand who he was talking about.

It is of a man, Nero, the beast the lawless one. Satan before his complete destruction could have possessed him, if you wanna go that far, the history suggest Nero “raised someone up from the dead”; and also after he killed himself he was rumored “to be coming back,” many jewish leaders in that day to a mark and ostrized others from obtaining foof if they did no pledge Czaser is Lord and so a mark or “libellius” sometimes killing their fellow brother or sister on spot.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.

John writes this way so incase roman guard or police get a hold of this letter they wouldnt understand who he was talking about.

It is of a man, Nero, the beast the lawless one. Satan before his complete destruction could have possessed him, if you wanna go that far, the history suggest Nero “raised someone up from the dead”; and also after he killed himself he was rumored “to be coming back,” many jewish leaders in that day to a mark and ostrized others from obtaining foof if they did no pledge Czaser is Lord and so a mark or “libellius” sometimes killing their fellow brother or sister on spot.
Are you serious - read your text again - man....beast....man.....beast....man.....where do you get supernatural possession from...the Word of God is telling you the Beast system is human...man!

I mean, how can you miss that MattG?

Go into the Revelation and prove the Beast system in the earth is Human....think about it MattG - really think about it hard.

Head slap moment!

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@face2face, while people who continue to live in fear and are waiting for the return of Jesus Christ, I believe Jesus Christ has already came, and the number relates to a man. The Roman empire was used in a sense by Yahava, to destroy his once married bride, divorcing her and marrying the bride of Christ in that day.

People have their own right to choose, while I do believe that the bride was taken and seen Jesus coming because of faith - the same thing happens to everyone in a sense today, when they die, they will go and see God be judged, and placed where they are going to be, either outside or inside the Kingdom.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 4.05.44 AM.png

Whether people accept this view, or reject it or think it crazy or think I am just stupid. Love you nonetheless.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain how you think he has come.
Proclaimed all through the gospel and narrative of the letters. It's hard to deny, the Apostles records, of the greatest Apostle Jesus Christ the Messiah, who said "this generation shall not pass, until all these things come to be." However if people are not willingly to seek out what is recorded in history, they will continue to believe what has traditionally been handed down by the masses. Tough road. I don't think about it. I believe by faith, he did.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@face2face, while people who continue to live in fear and are waiting for the return of Jesus Christ, I believe Jesus Christ has already came, and the number relates to a man. The Roman empire was used in a sense by Yahava, to destroy his once married bride, divorcing her and marrying the bride of Christ in that day.

People have their own right to choose, while I do believe that the bride was taken and seen Jesus coming because of faith - the same thing happens to everyone in a sense today, when they die, they will go and see God be judged, and placed where they are going to be, either outside or inside the Kingdom.

View attachment 36563

Whether people accept this view, or reject it or think it crazy or think I am just stupid. Love you nonetheless.

Proclaimed all through the gospel and narrative of the letters. It's hard to deny, the Apostles records, of the greatest Apostle Jesus Christ the Messiah, who said "this generation shall not pass, until all these things come to be." However if people are not willingly to seek out what is recorded in history, they will continue to believe what has traditionally been handed down by the masses. Tough road. I don't think about it. I believe by faith, he did.

With all these notions, while I believe in faith that they are true. There is still a reason to continue to teach about the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Yeshua because while in this life... people are similar to walking dead, without new spiritual life in them, and what is needed is faith, hope, and love to love your neighbor as yourself which is to share with them good things and to allow them to decide if they will live a life for God while here on this earth and in the end there will be rewards, and being with him in the kingdom after this life.

However... what people tend to focus on more is "look at the times, look at the signs." It's best to live a life allowing the spirit of Christ to come in and through you and allow God to work on your heart and mind in loving God first, and loving others as yourself, and for me I will continue to let people know that I do believe Jesus Christ has come back, and took his bride, and people are spiritually adopted into the Heavenly Economy of believers that are in the Kingdom of God today. Those who want nothing to do with him will be outside of the Kingdom, and receive the reward they wanted by Yahava.

Peace unto all.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No Jay, that's your problem - it is on you to prove your monsters existence but there are multiple threads right now with believers more convinced than you and they are floundering.

F2F can you deny the following passage that tells us that the four winds of the earth are angels?

Revelations7:1-3: - 1After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Now in your quoted post above, you have intentionally misrepresented what I had posted by saying that the four facetted beast that I described, that will rise up out of the Bottomless Pit, is a Beast by calling this beast "your monster." F2F, this is a false argument in your pitiful attempt to discredit not only what I posted but also to discredit what is recorded in the scriptures as well.

In my original post #58 above, I quoted only scripture.

The final thrust of my post was this: -

Perhaps, what we should focus on is our working relationship with Christ now and the work that we should be doing to help bring in God's everlasting kingdom. The Summer season of the harvest will be upon us before we will expect it to be here. The question is, Will we be ready for the establishment of the Everlasting Kingdom during the last age before the final judgement?

We are all worrying about things that are not our concern.

Our concern at this very moment is to worship and serve the Lord.

Writing much does not make anything we both may post a proof that we are right in our understanding. Hopefully I am correctly reflecting what the scriptures do present of the end times which will occur during the little while period after the 1,000 years that the judged heavenly hosts and kings of the earth after the Bottomless pit is unlocked and they are once more able to influence the people of the earth at that time.

But until that time our main concern should be to worship and serve the Lord.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
F2F can you deny the following passage that tells us that the four winds of the earth are angels?

Revelations7:1-3: - 1After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”
Explain what you think the four angels represent?
Also what does the earth and sea & trees represent?
Now in your quoted post above, you have intentionally misrepresented what I had posted by saying that the four facetted beast that I described, that will rise up out of the Bottomless Pit, is a Beast by calling this beast "your monster." F2F, this is a false argument in your pitiful attempt to discredit not only what I posted but also to discredit what is recorded in the scriptures as well.
You implied you believe in a supernatural evil being - some rebel angel .....your monster does not exist.
Writing much does not make anything we both may post a proof that we are right in our understanding. Hopefully I am correctly reflecting what the scriptures do present of the end times which will occur during the little while period after the 1,000 years that the judged heavenly hosts and kings of the earth after the Bottomless pit is unlocked and they are once more able to influence the people of the earth at that time.

But until that time our main concern should be to worship and serve the Lord.
Just to be clear do you believe the bottomless pit is literal? you know its symbolic only...speaking of literal events yet to happen.

F2F

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing, i openly choose to believe Nero was the antichrist, its a subjective belief @Hobie. People can disagree or reject, one has to consider 40 years is a generation, jesus spoke to 4 apostles and told them that generation which was, was not gonna pass away until all things come to pass. I refuse to change my stance for anyone cause my subjective belief relies on Jesus promise coming true and it did so, and there is written evidences of the great and dreadful day of the Lord coming upon Jerusalem, events of the sun, and the moon, in those days. People have to search for it, however people are searching today, hoping for something and nothing ever comes to frution of a one time event so great it would never happen again.

Love to you, you can believe whatever you want, I believe what I do and it doesnt bother me to believe Jesus came back for his bride. It does bother others and all they can tell me is “your wrong” and im fine with that.

666 is a reference to a man; those churches written to had to figure it out. It was Nero.

All the best.
Yes, but in the end, does Nero rule and go to the end, of course not. But does the Pope who is a man, and yet the office of the Papacy, Papal Rome, has been there since the Roman Empire and followed it as prophecy said. And will be there till the end...got to see what is right before your eyes..

Reactions: Cassandra

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but in the end, does Nero rule and go to the end, of course not. But does the Pope who is a man, and yet the office of the Papacy, Papal Rome, has been there since the Roman Empire and followed it as prophecy said. And will be there till the end...got to see what is right before your eyes..
Well can you tell me who the name of the man is then?

I disagree, while its wrong to place idols before oneself or worship man some people do. Just not long ago I heard someone say “oh thats my idol husband.”

Stuff still happens. People get locked up in this world.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well can you tell me who the name of the man is then?

I disagree, while its wrong to place idols before oneself or worship man some people do. Just not long ago I heard someone say “oh thats my idol husband.”

Stuff still happens. People get locked up in this world.
John declared that there were already many antichrists (1 John 2:18).

Consistent with this, the Reformers recognized each successive named pope in the apostate papacy as an antichrist.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John declared that there were already many antichrists (1 John 2:18).

Consistent with this, the Reformers recognized each successive named pope in the apostate papacy as an antichrist.
In my opinion that letter was written prior to Ad 70, you can already see the the antichrist was among them then… i believe Nero had the spirit of the antichrist in him cause he deemed him self Almighty God, and had Czeser as Lord and made people take mark and also the Jewish leaders who partook made those claimed christ to take the mark.

I dont see anything happening with what you suggest. Therefore i still disagree.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In my opinion that letter was written prior to Ad 70, you can already see the the antichrist was among them then… i believe Nero had the spirit of the antichrist in him cause he deemed him self Almighty God, and had Czeser as Lord and made people take mark and also the Jewish leaders who partook made those claimed christ to take the mark.

I dont see anything happening with what you suggest. Therefore i still disagree.
There was no single "the antichrist" among them then, hence John's reference to many antichrists. Nero was "an antchrist", not "the antichrist".

Nero was not alive at the Reformation.

Reactions: rwb