Who is the Antichrist? Let's Put a Name on Him.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sea beast in Revelation 13 has the same characteristics of the little horn that grew from the empire of pagan Rome.

No, the little horn matches the beast with two little horns, the beast from the land.

The sea beast matches Daniels 4th beast before the little horn arrived.

Daniel - ten horned beast arises, little horn comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. Little horn is the antichrist.

Revelation - ten horned beast arises, false prophet with two little horns comes next and is the person of authority and power over the ten horned beast. False prophet is the antichrist.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems to me that you are still entangled in the misdirection created during the reformation to demonise the Romand Catholic Church as being the fourth Beast
I am not aware of any reformer that believed the 4th beast to be the RCC. They believed the little horn that grew from the 4th beast (pagan Rome), to be Papal Rome. And with good reason.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No such thing as a week being seven years in Daniel as you claim, it's the invention of man
KJV Daniel 9:25-27
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-28-16-22-44-63.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-28-16-22-44-63.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 0

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is an historical event that already happened. Satan took 1/3 of the nagels in heaven long ago. This chapter is really about a sign in the heavens that appeared at Jesus birth and recently on 9/23/2017. This sign is a warning of the Great Tribulation within 7 years of that date.
Which scripture tells us that the Great Tribulation is within 7 years of this date?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you think his fathers were Jewish? What if they were Christian?
"God Of His Fathers" is old testament, before the cross of Calvary

Your 7th day Adventist desire to see the Pope's as the antichrist has "Failed"!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV Daniel 9:25-27
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
Your response has proven nothing, Daniel wrote 70 weeks, not 490 years, it's that simple

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12
8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

or in other words, Daniel understands that it is symbolic, but doesn't understand how to interpret it and God tells him, he isn't meant to know, but the wise will understand.

Jesus confirms this when he says

Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Im other words, it's told in symbols, and you're not permitted to know the meaning unless God allows you to. Understanding is not meant to be taken literally.
It really means Daniel lived in the wrong time, he didn't even understand the Man in Linen was Jesus pre incarnate. But its not symbolic, Jesus gave him THREE NUMBERS we have to figure out what the mean and who each number is about. Via the 1260 we understand that is about the Little Horn Beast which basically means this, from the day he conquers the holy peoples in Dan. 12:7 until "ALL THESE WONDERS END" there will be 1260 days, which means Jess showing up to end these things, we NOW KNOW THIS, Daniel didn't understand it. But alas, the funny thing is 99.9 percent of the people still have no clue what the 1290 and 1335 are, they are "NUMBERS" just like verse 7, but most do not understand they are also a specific number of days from an "EVENT" until Jesus ends all of these wonders by showing up to kill the Beast. The two events happen before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering at the 1260. The 1335 comes first, its the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God (Malachi 4:5-6 and Zech. 13:8-9 and 14:1-2). The 1290 is the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest) who like Jason under Antiochus throws in with a foreign power. So, the Jews repent and do what Start worshiping Jesus in their Temple, so the False Prophet does what? FORBIDS Jesus worship in "His Temple" (takes away the Sacrifice) and then places an IMAGE of the E.U. President in the temple. (Rev. 13 says the 2nd Beast places the image)

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Anti-Christ as THREE REQUIREMENTS. He has to have an Old Assyrian bloodline (Turkey/Iraq/Syria). Bloodline can travel, then he has to be born in Greece *Dan. 8:9 mandates this. Then he has to come to power in the E.U. Dan. 7:7-8 mandates this also.

So, when you see an E.U. President, who was born in Greece and is a Turk then you will get your answer.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the last antichrist will be a Syrian born Jew and Christian convert.
You take one of THREE DESCRIPTORS and run with it. He will be Assyrian, which is noy Syria, it was mostly in Northern Iraq and Southern Turkey, with only a small part of Syria in it, Assyria is not Syria of today.

We AGREE he has Assyrian blood, but blood TRAVELS my friend. Where ever his people migrated he could be born else where and still have Assyrian blood. So, what does Dan. 8:9 say about the Little Horn? It says he will conquer TOWARDS the East, TOWARDS the South and TOWARDS Israel, so since we know he conquers Israel the TOWARD means he us conquering in that direction. So, we are given every Greek King for a reason, we are given his ARCHETYPE in Antiochus for a reason, to show us where hes from and what he is like. He conquers from the Northwest corridor of this Four General Kingdom, "towards the East" (Seleucus or Turkey) "towards the South" (Ptolemy or Egypt) and he also conquers Israel, this can be seen in Dan. 11:40-43. So, he can only come out of Cassander or Greece.

Out of the Four Generals, only Greece is in the European Union, and he also must come out of the E.U. You can't just fudge prophetic facts around to fit. Here is what we know.

He will be a Turk (common border with Greece, much migration in and out between the two nations) whose people have migrated to Greece through Turkey. He will be born in Greece, so he has Assyrian blood and is Grecian also !! Therefore he is eligible to become the E.U. President.

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's going to be important very soon, for some to know who the Antichrist is.

Since I believe the Word tells us who the Antichrist is, it might be important to begin by identifying who He is not.

The Antichrist is neither Jewish, nor Roman.

Comments?
AC appeared right in front of me in a vision while in prayer.
Obama is the AC.
God says he is the TERMINATOR.
You can know now or later.
Eliyahoo

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Even sinful mankind, those outside of Christ? The temple of God in NT times is the church, God's true people.
Yes, mankind is made in the image of God. Consciousness comes from God. If sinful mankind were not so, then the Bible would tell you to lop off the heads of these evil and unconscious zombies wandering around pretending to be humans and causing trouble; but the Bible tells you to be kind to them, and that the same God rules over the just and unjust alike. God lives inside everyone and doesn't like being beaten, enslaved or cursed at any more than you do.

Matthew 5
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Even if the Jews build a temple tomorrow, it would not not will ever be, the temple of God. It may be the temple of the Jews, but it will not be the temple of God that Paul is referring to in Thessalonians.
I agree with this

The temple wherein we should be looking for the man of sin, the Antichrist, is among God's professed people, the church of Jesus.
The church of Jesus is all mankind.

Luke 3:6
And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If Biden is the greatest of all mankind's evils, I would be very relieved. I would expect a hypothetical dark-Jesus to be a little bit more threatening.

Joe '666' Biden has given Iran permission to build a nuclear industry, the by-products of which can be used to make nuke weapons, what could possibly go wrong?..;)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This like one of those gender reveal parties, gone wrong- where they dramatize and prolong their big secret far too long....

What is it already?

I have another pin the tail on the donkey party I have to get to.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which scripture tells us that the Great Tribulation is within 7 years of this date?
Different amounts of time periods for signs/warnings in the Bible were given. A 7 year warning for catastrophe coming such as a famine was given to Daniel. It's just conjecture, a possibility.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.

If you understand these verses, you will understand who the beast of the sea is, who was and is not and yet is.
That is a stumper. I think the Ents know best. Maybe we should ask the Hobbits to confir with them? The problem with that is it will take quite some time to get an answer.

Attachments

• 200px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Two_Towers_-_Treebeard.jpeg
    200px-The_Lord_of_the_Rings_-_The_Two_Towers_-_Treebeard.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This like one of those gender reveal parties, gone wrong- where they dramatize and prolong their big secret far too long....

What is it already?

I have another pin the tail on the donkey party I have to get to.
It is he who seeks that finds. I am giving you all the clues necessary for you to decide. I will certainly tell you who it is but it would be best if you studied the scriptures for yourself.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is he who seeks that finds. I am giving you all the clues necessary for you to decide. I will certainly tell you who it is but it would be best if you studied the scriptures for yourself.

Oh! It’s a game show and you are the host!

I can name that tune in______ notes!