Who judged?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
who judged the souls that are presently in heaven, purgatory or hell - twinc

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Purgatory is an imaginary place, so skip it. God is the Judge of all men.

according to who for Jesus said 'I have come not to judge the world but to save it - it seems we judge ourselves which you can do right now via google take the test - just type in [the good test] and click- ,twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
who judged the souls that are presently in heaven, purgatory or hell - twinc

I still maintain that the Day of Judgement is not yet here...
Therefore no judgement has taken place yet...it is yet to come.
That is why I believe the ONLY man who lived here and is in heaven is The Lord Jesus Christ... as a Lamb which had been slain.

So, I believe and I am in a huge minority...no one has judged them.

We should know that. Even the demons that Jesus cast out said- "Why have you come to torment us before our time."
It is not time.

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
according to who for Jesus said 'I have come not to judge the world but to save it
That verse should not be taken out of context. The Savior came to earth to save sinners, therefore that is what He said. But God is the Judge of all, even though He will delegate judgment to the Son. Please note:

GOD THE JUDGE OF ALL
...To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect... (Heb 12:23)

CHRIST TO BE THE ACTUAL JUDGE
...Because he [GOD] hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man [CHRIST] whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.... (Acts 17:31)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, I believe and I am in a huge minority...no one has judged them.
Yes and no. All men -- whether in Heaven or in Hades -- have judged themselves by their response to the Gospel. But you are correct in that there are final judgments reserved for the saints (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and for sinners (the Great White Throne Judgment). All works will be judged, but those people not found in the Lamb's Book of Life will have their eternal destiny determined at the Great White Throne.