Who Taught Moses ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you think i am going to site here all day trying to answer 10000 separate posts i have better things to do, why you cant keep them all in one ill never know.
lol, well you coulda skipped that one and gone right to post #45, i guess
As for the other bit, yes you dont believe
ah ok, ty, tells me all i need to know really

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been watching your posts on both threads ( liking) and cheering you on...I agree..these 'so called' emotions attributes to God are only so 'we' understand what is being said.

where doe's LOVE come from, Do you think that it was just built into the Human physical being, just a spark on the receptors in the Human Brain. And as the Scriptures read, For God so Loved the World-- Are they just words to illuminate a response from us, or is there a real Love within Our heavenly Father's Existence??

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't read the other people's posts yet...but what made me smile was your word 'revelation'. I do not believe that what God dictated to Moses...all the laws, ordinances, measurements for every tabernacle vessel and the building of the tabernacle and Ark itself...was done by revelation! Or the creation either, Eden, the fall...

So, I don't believe it was by revelation as much as by divine inspiration.
( what the negatives call "the robotic pen".)
Moses ( in my book) wrote 'by faith' not by understanding...Moses' revelation was of God Himself, who spoke to him face to face as a friend.= Exodus 33:11.

Just my two cents :)
read from the end of exodus 24 through 31 and you should understand that the Word of God is revelation. Moses spent 40 days listing to what the Lord God wanted in reference to the tabernacle and the like. it seems bygrace you seek to believe what you want to believe rather than the scriptures.

Reactions: Helen

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who taught Moses?

The Egyptians.

Possibly his father-in-law Jethro, a Priest of the Medianites, and G-Son of Abraham.

Also God.

God Bless,
Taken