Whore or a Virgin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That's the only two choices,it's no in between..Tree of Life or tree of evil

Most of the world will be whores with the exception of those with the seal of God .Either the mark or the seal.

Why may I ask do we need the seal of God if raptured?

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The seal of God is needed in a world full of the spirit of antichrist, which the Word says is "already in the world". The Seal of God is not just to keep you from the Final AntiChrist but to keep you from the antichrist spirit which is already here. That's why everyone who is Born Again is sealed with the Holy Spirit. But you are talking about the 144,000 sealed by God in their forehead. This is a special VISIBLE seal that God gives the last Elect saints to distinguish them from the People of the Prince to Come (The Beast). Those people will be Sealed AFTER the Rapture, before the Mark of the Beast is implemented in the whole world. It protects them from the plagues of God's Wrath and from receiving the Mark of the Beast. They will be beheaded because of God's Seal in their forehead. But they will be resurrected in the First Resurrection at the 2nd coming to rule with Christ for 1,000 years.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the only two choices,it's no in between..Tree of Life or tree of evil

Most of the world will be whores with the exception of those with the seal of God .Either the mark or the seal.

There is not a "tree of evil" mentioned in the Bible.
There is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - Genesis 2:9
Genesis 2 :9 Out of the ground the LORD God gave growth to every tree that is pleasing to the eye and good for food. And in the middle of the garden were the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

Reactions: Taken

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Genesis 2 :9 Out of the ground the LORD God gave growth to every tree that is pleasing to the eye and good for food. And in the middle of the garden were the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

Thinking you knew what I was saying

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The seal of God is needed in a world full of the spirit of antichrist, which the Word says is "already in the world". The Seal of God is not just to keep you from the Final AntiChrist but to keep you from the antichrist spirit which is already here. That's why everyone who is Born Again is sealed with the Holy Spirit. But you are talking about the 144,000 sealed by God in their forehead. This is a special VISIBLE seal that God gives the last Elect saints to distinguish them from the People of the Prince to Come (The Beast). Those people will be Sealed AFTER the Rapture, before the Mark of the Beast is implemented in the whole world. It protects them from the plagues of God's Wrath and from receiving the Mark of the Beast. They will be beheaded because of God's Seal in their forehead. But they will be resurrected in the First Resurrection at the 2nd coming to rule with Christ for 1,000 years.

Yes the spirit of him is already here,do tell what happens when He's here live and in person.You must be sealed before satan comes or you will have the mark!!!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Not understanding why rapturist worried about dying?All I hear is head chopped off,AND!!!

Everybody in Christ, suffered for Christ.Are you better than Paul and the rest?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
It's a battle,and those who want to escape,wouldn't want you beside me anyway!!!!
Christ said He gave us power over ALL our enemies

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I hope you're not being disingenuous because it's pretty obvious what the original poster was trying to convey. While I disagree with him/her on the Rapture, I'm in agreement with: you're either partaking of the Tree of Life (Jesus) or the tree of death (sin).

Reactions: n2thelight

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope you're not being disingenuous because it's pretty obvious what the original poster was trying to convey. While I disagree with him/her on the Rapture, I'm in agreement with: you're either partaking of the Tree of Life (Jesus) or the tree of death (sin).
You find it necessary to reply to my innocuous post in order to make a False accusation against me? which btw, more fits being disingenuous ---ironically.
Personally, I don't care if he meant a pink elephant in a green tutu.
There is no tree of evil mentioned in the Bible , That Was my point and it Still is my point. It is important for Christians to not misrepresent the scripture or the symbolism used in the Bible, imo, as this type of thing gets adopted as the norm.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You find it necessary to reply to my innocuous post in order to make a False accusation against me? which btw, more fits being disingenuous ---ironically.
Personally, I don't care if he meant a pink elephant in a green tutu.
There is no tree of evil mentioned in the Bible , That Was my point and it Still is my point. It is important for Christians to not misrepresent the scripture or the symbolism used in the Bible, imo, as this type of thing gets adopted as the norm.

Okay let me give it to you straight from scripture

Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Of good and evil,which part of evil you not understanding?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
For every good in God's Word,there's a negative,satan and all that he does is that negative.It's your choice as to what you choose!!!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay let me give it to you straight from scripture

Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Of good and evil,which part of evil you not understanding?
Obviously that is what I said --Quote scripture as it is written, don't add to it or subtract. God gave us the scripture exactly as it is for a reason, don't leave out words.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Obviously that is what I said --Quote scripture as it is written, don't add to it or subtract. God gave us the scripture exactly as it is for a reason, don't leave out words.

Again you knew what I was saying,guess that was an answer to what you had no reply for!!!However you are correct won't make that mistake again.....

On that note what do you do with the different bible verses that don't say the same?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you knew what I was saying,guess that was an answer to what you had no reply for!!!However you are correct won't make that mistake again.....

On that note what do you do with the different bible verses that don't say the same?
You refuse to get the point.