• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Which of these choices best represent your reason for being a Christian?

• It's just the right thing to do.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • My parents were Christians.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My friends or acquaintances influenced me the most.

• I just want to be saved.

• I love the opportunities for socializing.

• I get caught up in discussion and/or debates.

• My pastor influenced me the most.

• I want to cooperate with God in ending sin and suffering.

• I care deeply about people.

• I fell in love with Jesus.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you depend on written rules to guide you instead of the Holy Spirit,
Then the devil flees from you as he has nothing to answer back with,
KJV Matthew 4:4
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds a lot like:

"Better them than me."

Pardon me if I read you wrong.
Barney dont judge . thats me being a little snarky cause i cant stand this false dont judge attitude i see in churches now . It sounded nothing like that to me .
watch out for this sensual love stuff , barns it taking hold on every denomination known to man .
That sounded nothing like the sort to me . Lets not appease humanity too much . That is what the sensual
love is very keen to do . Be encouraged .

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds a lot like:

"Better them than me."

Barney i am gonna bring something to you . may you and brakelite both read it . DO TEST IT TOO .
I know brakelite knows some of this , maybe you do too . But the GOOD LORD has showed me something
and i really NEED to get this out and fast . NOW DO TEST IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds a lot like:

"Better them than me."

IF one were to desire to rule over the world and have the devotion and support of the world
THEY gonna have to preach something that can UNIFY not only all religions but secular humanity as well .
THUS they gonna have to come up with an ideal , a COMMON GROUND idea , that will UNITE them as one
under such men .
ANY GUESSES on what that might be .
IF one wants to unite the religions , they must
begin to remove the fundamentals of those religoins .
CAUSE we all know we dont believe as a muslim nor as a hindu , nor do they as us .
SO TO UNITE the religions
YOU MUST find what they have in common . AND remove the fundamentals of their core religion
and slowly replace it with what they all have in common . SO THEY DID THIS .
Fundamental core values became more and more seen as a disease and an offence and things
that divide . WHAT UNITES RELIGIONS and HUMANITY
WELL ITS not gonna be FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS . cause as i said atheist dont believe as we do
heck they dont even beleive in GOD
the muslims dont believe in the same GOD we do .
SO think about this . CAUSE ITS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING .
THEY HAD TO FIND OUT what THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON . COMMON GROUND IF YA WILL .
THEY had to break down the barriers , AKA remove the core fundamental truths .
AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING that ALL HAVE IN COMMON .
A SENSUAL VERSION OF WHAT THE WORLD THINKS IS LOVE . THEY DID IT
and our churches , even our churches have been buying this strategy for years .
TILL NOW a TRUE BIBLCAL LAMB is seen as dangerous and in the way , non loving , etc.
IT WORKED . ALL RELIGIONS are now working on and focusing on what they have in common . HAVE BEEN .
THUS preach the word love a lot , also preach do good works , do good to humanity .
CAUSE AGAIN EVERY RELIGOIN teaches those concepts , EVEN ATHIESTS have those concepts .
NOW YA KNOW . NOW YA KNOW what the heck has been going on in our churches FOR YEARS and years .
NOW all religions and humanity , whether athiest or not is all UNITING under what they THINK IS LOVE
only it sure seems to accept evil and it sure seems to HATE BIBLICAL TRUTH .
ITS COMING FROM THE DRAGON MY FRIEND . But the lambs wont be and aint buying it .
WHY ya think for years the churches have made it their mission to preach BRIDGE BULIDERS
FINDING COMMON GROUND . Exactly barns , they been make the people ready for a long , long time .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God
Be sure and read what i wrote to barns . OH i know you know about this special one world religoin they been working on .
And now , you gonna see how this can unite not only the religoins of the world
but also even atheists and etc . GO and take a peek . And then know and understand
Even you will recognize its langauge . THEY BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR YEARS , sneaking this junk into churches
and folks had no idea , no idea . most lapped it up . NOW its really manifesting
itself . LAMBS WONT BUY IT . PEROID .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It has dawned on me, reading this thread: if we have such diverse beginnings (of faith), how are we ever going to agree?

I suppose by sharing fruit, we get part of the way - but its going to take a concerted effort, on our part!

If only we understood what it took, to help our brothers, the Devil would have no way to make things worse.

Reactions: Lambano

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Be sure and read what i wrote to barns . OH i know you know about this special one world religoin they been working on .
but also even atheists and etc . GO and take a peek . And then know and understand
Even you will recognize its langauge . THEY BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR YEARS , sneaking this junk into churches
and folks had no idea , no idea . most lapped it up . NOW its really manifesting
Mark of the beast remember? The beast has been working on global unity for a very long time. More recently however the beast has been much more pro active in his demands and in 2015 he wrote an encyclical called Laudato Si. A few years later he reiterated the main points of Laudato Si before the US Congress and the UN. Right in the heart of that encyclical he wrote this, and reminded the UN of the same point no less than 9 times.
Screenshot_2023-06-22-20-08-22-13.jpg

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mark of the beast remember? The beast has been working on global unity for a very long time. More recently however the beast has been much more pro active in his demands and in 2015 he wrote an encyclical called Laudato Si. A few years later he reiterated the main points of Laudato Si before the US Congress and the UN. Right in the heart of that encyclical he wrote this, and reminded the UN of the same point no less than 9 times.
View attachment 33824
Of course, we all know, at least we should know, that it isn't a Jewish Sabbath. Not is it the Sabbath of the Seventh Day Baptists, or the Seventh Day Adventists.
KJV Exodus 20:10
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates.

To undermine, replace, and determine to desecrate the Sabbath of the Lord your God is a hazardous exercise, particularly when you have absolutely nothing more authoritative that God's own handwriting on tables of stone.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were first called christians in antioch . Go read chapter twelve in acts . I think its twelve .
I know about "Christians" (capitalized), but you wrote "Sadly many of them DO claim even the name of christain ." So who is "christain"?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're actually contradicting yourself. "... but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God" Those are spoken words, not written.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barney dont judge . thats me being a little snarky cause i cant stand this false dont judge attitude i see in churches now . It sounded nothing like that to me .
watch out for this sensual love stuff , barns it taking hold on every denomination known to man .
That sounded nothing like the sort to me . Lets not appease humanity too much . That is what the sensual
love is very keen to do . Be encouraged .
Matthew 7:1, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged." That applies to everyone in church or not. And what is this "sensual love" stuff? Where did that come from?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF one were to desire to rule over the world and have the devotion and support of the world
THEY gonna have to preach something that can UNIFY not only all religions but secular humanity as well .
THUS they gonna have to come up with an ideal , a COMMON GROUND idea , that will UNITE them as one
under such men .
ANY GUESSES on what that might be .
IF one wants to unite the religions , they must
begin to remove the fundamentals of those religoins .
CAUSE we all know we dont believe as a muslim nor as a hindu , nor do they as us .
SO TO UNITE the religions
YOU MUST find what they have in common . AND remove the fundamentals of their core religion
and slowly replace it with what they all have in common . SO THEY DID THIS .
Fundamental core values became more and more seen as a disease and an offence and things
that divide . WHAT UNITES RELIGIONS and HUMANITY
WELL ITS not gonna be FUNDAMENTAL TRUTHS . cause as i said atheist dont believe as we do
heck they dont even beleive in GOD
the muslims dont believe in the same GOD we do .
SO think about this . CAUSE ITS WHAT THEY BEEN DOING .
THEY HAD TO FIND OUT what THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON . COMMON GROUND IF YA WILL .
THEY had to break down the barriers , AKA remove the core fundamental truths .
AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING that ALL HAVE IN COMMON .
A SENSUAL VERSION OF WHAT THE WORLD THINKS IS LOVE . THEY DID IT
and our churches , even our churches have been buying this strategy for years .
TILL NOW a TRUE BIBLCAL LAMB is seen as dangerous and in the way , non loving , etc.
IT WORKED . ALL RELIGIONS are now working on and focusing on what they have in common . HAVE BEEN .
THUS preach the word love a lot , also preach do good works , do good to humanity .
CAUSE AGAIN EVERY RELIGOIN teaches those concepts , EVEN ATHIESTS have those concepts .
NOW YA KNOW . NOW YA KNOW what the heck has been going on in our churches FOR YEARS and years .
NOW all religions and humanity , whether athiest or not is all UNITING under what they THINK IS LOVE
only it sure seems to accept evil and it sure seems to HATE BIBLICAL TRUTH .
ITS COMING FROM THE DRAGON MY FRIEND . But the lambs wont be and aint buying it .
WHY ya think for years the churches have made it their mission to preach BRIDGE BULIDERS
FINDING COMMON GROUND . Exactly barns , they been make the people ready for a long , long time .
What is this "sensual love" thing you're going on about. Did you just learn a new word?

John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life."

To love is to "feel deep affection for someone". "Sensual" is "relating to or involving gratification of the senses and physical, especially sexual, pleasure."

Writing "THEY HAD TO FIND OUT what THEY ALL HAD IN COMMON . COMMON GROUND IF YA WILL . THEY had to break down the barriers , AKA remove the core fundamental truths .
AND REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING that ALL HAVE IN COMMON . A SENSUAL VERSION OF WHAT THE WORLD THINKS IS LOVE . THEY DID IT and our churches , even our churches have been buying this strategy for years" is absolutely madness!

Your favorite targets, Islam and Buddhism, teach just the opposite, so which religions are you referring to that teach "sensual love"?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, be wary of the "this special one world religoin" (whatever that is!) I have never heard of a religoin never mind how this can unite not only the religoins of the world. (Apparently there is more than one of these mysterious religoins!)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 33824
Is there something wrong with a day "which heals our relationships with God, with ourselves, with others, and with the world"? Isn't that the reason that God sent His son?

John 3:16-17, " “For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. Indeed, God did not send the Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through him."