Why be left behind on rapture day???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why be left behind on rapture day??? God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!

God Removes His People before His Judgement falls on evil sin lovers!!
God removed Righteous Noah and his family and shut them up in the ark for their protection before the great flood that destroyed all evil sin loving people.
God removed Righteous Lot and his family from Sodom before God destroyed Sodom.
Jesus will rapture (catchup) all righteous in Christ believers before the judgment of the great tribulation!!! PTL. Will you meet Jesus in the clouds as your Lord and Savior or as your final Judge?? You get to choose!!!
How can one be left behind...when "all will be changed?"

Reactions: Helen

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers will be changed and raptured (caught up)======un- believers are left behind!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers will be changed and raptured (caught up)======un- believers are left behind!!
That's not biblical. All are caught up to the judgement:

Daniel 12:2
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, Some to everlasting life, Some to shame and everlasting contempt.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

Hebrews 9:27
And as it is appointed for [all] men to die once, but after this the judgment,

Revelation 20:11
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.

...It is not the unbeliever who is left, but the flesh:

Matthew 24:36-42
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL!!!! Do some more Bible study!!
At the rapture only believers dead and alive are caught up. un-believers are left behind and are not raised up for judgment until after the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
At the rapture only believers dead and alive are caught up. un-believers are left behind and are not raised up for judgment until after the 1000 year millennial reign of Christ.

Really, if you were convinced of your biblical facts you would have quoted them. I suppose that you will be given ten cities to rule over since you are such a "Good Servant."

Since the rapture is so far into our distant future, worrying about it at this present time is simply a waste of ime as to dust we will all go at present.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible prophecy tells us we re the last generation, the generation that will be living on rapture day all the signs are here today!!!ARE YOU READY TO MEET Jesus?? Will Jesus be your Lord and Savior OR your final Judge???

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible prophecy tells us we re the last generation, the generation that will be living on rapture day all the signs are here today!!!ARE YOU READY TO MEET Jesus?? Will Jesus be your Lord and Savior OR your final Judge???

Which generation are you referring to as being "the last"?

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our generation is the last generation =the generation that will be living on rapture day. We are the generation that is seeing all the signs Jesus told us to look for just before His return!!!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

No it does not. Now if you have scripture to back up your claim, then now is the time for you to provide all of your proof scriptures as your evidence to support your claim that this is the last Generation as you have expressed it is a little thin.

What is translated as generation in Matthew 24:34 is better understood to have the meaning of Age.

Matthew 24:34-35: - Assuredly, I say to you, this generation/{age} will by no means pass away till all these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

Now an Age is a little longer than 1,000 years, so this suggests to me that the Rapture is still in our distant future as the generation/age encompasses all of the Millennium Age, the Summer Season of the harvest of Souls coming into the Kingdom.

Now will you be able to provide your proof scriptures to back you your position? Well, I . . . . do not think so.

Last edited:

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008

Can you reconcile that with the following for me?

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said anything about before or after the 1000 year reign? But, if you have biblical evidence of unbelievers being left behind - please do tell.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, Now stop and think: Why would all the tribes of the earth mourn at the return of the True Christ? Because it is then that all are changed into their spiritual bodies and they will realize they have been worshiping the devil. This is why Christ said in Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

A thief comes when you are not expecting him. The last thing they will be expecting is for Jesus to show up. They will think he is already here because they did not have the Seal of God in their forehead. They received the Mark of the Beast. In other words, they “believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. These are those same clouds Paul wrote of in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, the clouds of heaven are the armies of heaven we see returning with the True Christ in Revelation 19. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, The Seventh Trumpet which is The Trump of God which is The Last Trump. and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is the one and only gathering back to Christ written of in God's Word. The one at the Seventh Trumpet.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. The Generation of the Fig Tree, the Final Generation that began in 1948. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

“That day” is The Day of The LORD, which begins at the Seventh Trumpet. “That Hour” is that Hour of Temptation, the 5 month long period that begins once Satan and his angels are cast out into the earth. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. We know from Genesis 6 what happened in the days of Noah: The Fallen Angels came to earth. So shall it be just before The True Christ returns.

The Fallen Angels are that Locust Army written of in Revelation 9 and The Book of Joel. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

As Christ told us earlier in Matthew 24, Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. So then, the one that is taken did not listen to The True Christ but went whoring after Satan, the Fake Christ. Do not be the one that is taken by Satan's Flood of Lies. Study God's Word and obtain that Seal of God in your mind whereby you are not deceived. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

https://biblicalresearchlabs.files....-7-seals-of-the-apocalypse-2-0-print-copy.pdf

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read and try to understand!!

Caught up IS the rapture!
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess. 4:16-18

Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
YES!!! Those raptured believers return with Jesus when Jesus sets up His kingdom here and rules the nations with a rod of iron.
1 THESSALONIANS 3:13
13 To the end he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

JUDE 14-15
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his saints.
Zech. 14:5, “……and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee“.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Scott, Isaiah seems to allude to this idea pretty well....

Isaiah 26:19-21 (NKJV) Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.
21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

Especially in light of....

John 14:2 (NIV) My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

For those righteous that are resurrected and those that are living to be hidden from what is coming upon the earth, then that would seem to imply that there are those "left behind" that will be the target of that. Isaiah seems to imply that. That passage does say that the Lord is punishing the inhabitants of the earth. I don't think that means animals are the prime target that Isaiah was alluding to.

Doesn't that seem logical, Scott?

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Can you reconcile that with the following for me?

Mat 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.

Sounds like the Summer harvest season, i.e. during the Millennium age, there will be both believers/saints and unrighteous people living at the same time on the face of the earth without any evidence of people being raptured. if that is the case then Christ's "Second Coming" whill not have occurred at the beginning of the Millennium Age.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, Now stop and think: Why would all the tribes of the earth mourn at the return of the True Christ? Because it is then that all are changed into their spiritual bodies and they will realize they have been worshiping the devil. This is why Christ said in Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

A thief comes when you are not expecting him. The last thing they will be expecting is for Jesus to show up. They will think he is already here because they did not have the Seal of God in their forehead. They received the Mark of the Beast. In other words, they “believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.” and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. These are those same clouds Paul wrote of in 1 Thessalonians 4:17, the clouds of heaven are the armies of heaven we see returning with the True Christ in Revelation 19. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, The Seventh Trumpet which is The Trump of God which is The Last Trump. and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is the one and only gathering back to Christ written of in God's Word. The one at the Seventh Trumpet.

Isaiah 24:21-23 states the following: -

Isaiah 24:21-23:
It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones,
And on the earth the kings of the earth.
They will be gathered together,
As prisoners are gathered in the pit,
And will be shut up in the prison;
After many days they will be punished.
Then the moon will be disgraced
And the sun ashamed;
For the Lord of hosts will reign
On Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
And before His elders, gloriously.

The prisoners are locked up for 1,000 years before the lock is removed and the Bottomless pit is opened and they are punished in the lake of Fire.

It is only then in Isaiah 24:21-23 that the moon will be disgraced and the sun ashamed. At the end of the Millennium Age.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. The Generation of the Fig Tree, the Final Generation that began in 1948. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

“That day” is The Day of The LORD, which begins at the Seventh Trumpet. “That Hour” is that Hour of Temptation, the 5 month long period that begins once Satan and his angels are cast out into the earth. But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. We know from Genesis 6 what happened in the days of Noah: The Fallen Angels came to earth. So shall it be just before The True Christ returns.

The Fallen Angels are that Locust Army written of in Revelation 9 and The Book of Joel. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

As Christ told us earlier in Matthew 24, Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. So then, the one that is taken did not listen to The True Christ but went whoring after Satan, the Fake Christ. Do not be the one that is taken by Satan's Flood of Lies. Study God's Word and obtain that Seal of God in your mind whereby you are not deceived. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

https://biblicalresearchlabs.files....-7-seals-of-the-apocalypse-2-0-print-copy.pdf

Really. You worked all this out by yourself? It seems that you are regurgitating what others have written hoping that no one will catch on. I went looking for details on the biblical Research Labs and could not find any information to inform me who is the owner of the web site and what they believe.

A classic fail on being authoritative and respected.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Read and try to understand!!

Caught up IS the rapture!
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be """caught up""" together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thess. 4:16-18

Luke 21:36 36Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."
YES!!! Those raptured believers return with Jesus when Jesus sets up His kingdom here and rules the nations with a rod of iron.
1 THESSALONIANS 3:13
13 To the end he may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

JUDE 14-15
14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his saints.
Zech. 14:5, “……and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee“.

Again I have not problems with your choice of scriptures, but your understanding of hen these events occurs leaves a lot to be desired.

Now just a small point, according to Daniel 2, it is God who establishes His everlasting Kingdom here on the earth, not Jesus.

Now, Nowhere in scripture does it tell us that just before the everlasting kingdom is established that we will be raptured and then return to rule with Christ during the Millennium Age. Now if you are referencing the Parable of the Minas in Luke 19, then the man who gives his "Good Servants" 10 and 5 cities to rule over is in fact Satan, who also in this same parable kills the saints before him who will not worship him as a deity. But why let the facts of true understanding get in the way of a good sales pitch.

Just another small point, Zec 14:5 talks about Christ coming with all of the heavenly Angels, and not the Saints.