Why Civilization Should Defend Zionism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did answer. Even if you do not like the answer. Your fake question is itself, fake. Jew and Israel are synonyms today.
Sure. Maybe I missed the answer.. But no worries I’ve lost interest.. the Middle East uses Jew synonymously with terrorist. So Jew means terrorist because some Arabs and Muslims say so… cool.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Refusing to answer such a simple question tells me all I need to know.
The OP is a joke, even the Zionist don’t claim what you claim. Shall we look at when the Zionist say Zionism started, compared to when you say it did?
And when the contradiction is pointed out you expect people to believe you and not the Zionist you support. What else are the Zionist wrong about? Lol
Many people about like that have been brainwashed for years regarding the subject.
I think it comes from the passage written, That you must not say anything wrong about the Jews ? for they fear that issue point ? so they can not question the Jews ? So they do not understand what they are talking about on that issue at all !
For they are brainwashed in fact !

But the Bible points out as does Jesus, of them who crept in unawares to the Jews !

For not all Jews are worthy of God in fact, back in Jesus day and in Moses days as well in fact !

So one has to understand who it is that undermined the Jews ?
It was within in fact ! That's the problem ! and it was this Mob who is pointed out in the Bible regarding the Vineyard story, who were Jews ! who killed all of Gods Prophets and then it was they who created the attacks slandering Jesus in fact !
So all them Jews were Lost in fact, bar for Jesus disciples who were worthy of Holy Moses in fact.

But the majority were Lost due to the Bastards who undermined the God of the Jews in fact !
They are just like the Golden Calf Mob who tried to Kill Holey Moses in fact ! and the Talmud Whore we see in history nowadays, that is the problem with the last 100 so years, that has created everything that is not worthy of God in fact !

Such workings of Satanist within the Churches in the last 20 years clearly expose the undermining of Christ Jesus within every Church in fact, that has undermined Christ Jesus in fact and driven the people away for Christ Jesus in fact and are looking to the Political to save them ? :rolleyes: o_O .

The issue with as fools claim, that everyone who calls on the Lord will be Saved, is a deception in fact ? yes it's true that if one calls on the Lord ! will be saved ! but one has to know truly who the Lord is in fact ? and one of little faith is a good thing but that is not enough in fact, because the Bible expresses about the faith that can move mountains is what is needed in fact ! for the little faith can easy be over grown by the weeds of this world in fact and such strangles that faith in fact, but no one undermines the faith that can move mountains in fact, for such are Saved in fact and once truly Saved one can not be plucked out of his hand in fact, for you are his in fact !

So we have this Mob of little faith turkeys making demands that they think that they are saved ? well they are not Saved, but have only started off to that path ? but the ego is to strong because they have not Grace, so they still abide in this world in fact. so they swallow a lot of deceptions and delusions.

Christianity is dying in fact ! Just like the Judaism was dying back in the end of the OT, Why ! well they were being mislead and undermined by Satan from within in fact ! For they the majority turned their backs on God in fact ! Christianity is the same deal now ! for it does not preach Christ Jesus in fact ! All such have become an abomination in fact ! for who do they serve ? Political Correctness in fact, that's their new god !
Who was it that the majority of the Jews were serving at the end of the OT ? Political Correctness !

For all such do not have God within them, so they look to serve gods of Man ? for they are not worthy of God in fact, because they are Lost and they are the blind leading the blind in fact !

Reactions: Truthnightmare

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. Maybe I missed the answer.. But no worries I’ve lost interest.. the Middle East uses Jew synonymously with terrorist. So Jew means terrorist because some Arabs and Muslims say so… cool.
One fallacy after another. In this case, Tu quoque; because others lie about Jews, it is not possible for Jews to be truthful, a false moral equivelence. Consider this possibility: Jews are NOT terrorists AND real Jews.

Are you familiar with the Islamic principle of lying when it suits them known as Taqiyya? A common motif is for the Left to accuse others of what they themselves are doing.

What is so funny is this racist bone you have to pick with Jews really has nothing to do with the OP.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One fallacy after another. In this case, Tu quoque; because others lie about Jews, it is not possible for Jews to be truthful, a false moral equivelence. Consider this possibility: Jews are NOT terrorists AND real Jews.

Are you familiar with the Islamic principle of lying when it suits them known as Taqiyya? A common motif is for the Left to accuse others of what they themselves are doing.

What is so funny is this racist bone you have to pick with Jews really has nothing to do with the OP.

Are you familiar with Baba Kamma 113a
Jews May Lie to Non-Jews

Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Well I have to get going… enjoy Christmas, oh I forgot Zionist dont celebrate the birth or conception of Jesus.

John 10:31
The Jews picked up rocks to stone Jesus.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
shall we look at when the Zionist say Zionism started, compared to when you say it did?
And when the contradiction is pointed out you expect people to believe you and not the Zionist you support.
There is no contradiction or doubt that modern Zionism started in the 19th century as you say. But Zionism started 3,700 years ago by God when he commanded Joshua to conquor Canann.

To use your semantic arguments, I'm kind of surprised you did not deny the land of Israel, the land of Palestine, the land of Judea, the land of Canann are not the same land since different words are used to refer to the land. At least that would be consistent but it shows you do know what's going on regarding semantic arguments. Jerusalem is the ancient capital of Isreal. Jerusalem is the current capital of Isreal, home of the Jewish people, prophecied to be miraculously born over night. No other country has such a heritage.

What I expect people to believe is the facts, logic and moral principles laid out in the OP. The facts include relevent words from God:
  1. Joshua 1:1-2
    • And after the death of Moses the servant of Yahweh, Yahweh spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ assistant, saying, 2“Moses my servant is dead. Now therefore arise, cross over this Jordan, you and all the people, to the land that I am giving to them—to the children of Israel.
  2. Psalm 9:11 Sing praises to Yahweh who dwells in Zion, declare among the people what he has done.
  3. Galatians 3:7 Know then that it is those of faith who are the sons of Abraham.
  4. John 4:22 salvation is from the Jews.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 1:10
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Jesus said….
And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me

Your Zionist Jews don’t do this! They directly disobey a commandment Jesus gave.

And you expect Christian’s to support this kind of behavior.

Ohhhhj what’s this…

July 2022, the Central District Court ruled that marriages performed in Israel under an online civil marriage service established by the U.S. state of Utah, including same-sex marriages, are legal in Israel, thereby removing the requirement for same-sex couples to leave the country to get married.[3][4]The ruling was upheld by the Supreme Court in 2023.[5] A June 2019 opinion poll conducted by Hiddush showed that 78% of Israelis supported recognizing same-sex unions.[6]

You want Christians to support this? You’re sick!!!

I knew something was wrong with you..

You want Christians to support this? That is a rabbi sucking a baby’s private part, you sicko! I bet you want next..

You’re freaking disgusting!!!

Attachments

• 764F4441-B8BB-40F4-8A61-17EC94ECC609.png
    764F4441-B8BB-40F4-8A61-17EC94ECC609.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 1:10
Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Hmmm. Still trying to launch a holy war against those who salvation comes through! Civilization should support Zion is the point of the OP. Not Christians. See the difference?

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. Still trying to launch a holy war against those who salvation comes through! Civilization should support Zion is the point of the OP. Not Christians. See the difference?
You’re disgusting, and you are not a Christian.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Such is under delusions and deceptions of this world, for he does not know Christ Jesus in fact.

Such is not born again !
Such is only religious ? such has no faith in Christ Jesus, it's only their religion that serves them, for they seek the Jews to save them, but they can not work out who are Gods people from the ones that Jesus and all in the Bible warned about, Who say that they are Jews and are not in fact Gods people in fact.

But the religious dupes can not work anything out regarding the subject in fact, for they are seeking God but do not understand Christ Jesus ? for they do not Serve him at all, because in their works they have rejected him in fact ! So they look to some so called Jew ! why because they have no idea at all ! for they are Lost in fact !

All morons look to the 2ed coming to save them ? why well it's because they are not Saved in fact ! for they reject Christ Jesus in fact !

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such is under delusions and deceptions of this world, for he does not know Christ Jesus in fact.

Such is not born again !
Such is only religious ? such has no faith in Christ Jesus, it's only their religion that serves them, for they seek the Jews to save them, but they can not work out who are Gods people from the ones that Jesus and all in the Bible warned about, Who say that they are Jews and are not in fact Gods people in fact.

But the religious dupes can not work anything out regarding the subject in fact, for they are seeking God but do not understand Christ Jesus ? for they do not Serve him at all, because in their works they have rejected him in fact ! So they look to some so called Jew ! why because they have no idea at all ! for they are Lost in fact !

All morons look to the 2ed coming to save them ? why well it's because they are not Saved in fact ! for they reject Christ Jesus in fact !
Such is not born again !
Such is only religious ? such has no faith in Christ Jesus,
I don’t want to believe that, but that seems to be the case… The light that was before the sun was created, the tree of life, Melchizedek, whom has no father or mother whom Abraham gave a tenth to. The one who was in the fiery furnace, the one who defeated death, the Alpha and the Omega, King of Kings Lord of Lords… this whole time of being is centered around Jesus, how can so called Christians dismiss Him so easily for traditions of men and liars who claim to be of Jacob. The words “I never knew you”‘will surely haunt many.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in keeping with Col 3:12-17.

So, only if one is against Zion can one know Christ, who is a Jew? PUL-EASE. Many Christians are pro-Israel.

Obviously, neither of you have any argument so you must resort to personal attack. That's telling. Very telling.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

So, only if one is against Zion can one know Christ, who is a Jew? PUL-EASE. Many Christians are pro-Israel.

Obviously, neither of you have any argument so you must resort to personal attack. That's telling. Very telling.
Only a truly born again Christian would understand what Biblical Zion is ! for such a one is all for Zion in fact !

All truly born again Christians are Israel in fact !

Jesus called they who were not of God out in fact ! and that's why the ones that you may come to understand, that is related to the Story of the Vineyard, who such a people truly are ? for they killed all of Gods Prophets and Jesus him self in fact !
But you can not fathom that truth can you, just like them, so you think that Jesus resorts to personal attacks ?
They seen him that way in fact ! for they had to kill him as well, for if the people woke up and worked out the real truth, as to who was setting them astray in fact !

Do you think that them God less creeps who killed Jesus are worthy ? They were Lost in fact and doing the works of Man in fact ! for they knew not God in fact ! Jesus said to forgive them for they know not what they do !
Saul woke up to all such and became Paul ! he snapped out of the delusions and deceptions of this world ! for he came to know Christ Jesus.

Truthnightmare

Dec 11, 2019
Athens
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The problem that is hindering you is that you do not know that those who say they are "Jews" over there in Israel (and abroad) are not, and they do lie about their identity. In other words they are impostors. Most of them do not even know that their history and heritage has been forged and lied about. The Bible warned of this phenomenon:​
Rev 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. KJV​
These same impostors, which most of today's deluded Christianity esteems as "God's chosen people," are spoken of by Christ as being persecutors of the Christian church in the endtimes. They are associated with the imprisoning of Christians, persecutions, tribulations, and even the death of Christians:​
Rev 2:8-11
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive [i.e., Jesus Christ; Jesus is saying this];
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I [Jesus Christ] know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer [of this Synagogue of satan staffed by the false "Jews"]: behold, the devil [as their leader/god] shall cast some of you [Christians] into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death [i.e., the eternal death of the soul; however, no protection from the first death (the death of the flesh) is here promised]. KJV​
That today's so-called "Jews" are not the Israel peoples of the Bible has been documented so thoroughly that we need not go over it all again!​
The Jewish Almanac (page 3):
"Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a "Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew". The first Hebrews may not have been Jews at all...Let the definer beware: original meanings of these loaded words are no guide to subsequent meanings. How people misconstrue a word is as much a part of its meaning as the "correct" meaning, and the history of these... terms has included a number of creative - and sometimes tragic - misconstruals."

The Jewish Encyclopedia
, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, Page 41:
"Edom is in modern Jewry."

From the manifesto of the "World Jewish Federation," January 1, 1935, through its spokesperson, Gerald Soman:
"No one can deny that the Jews are a most unique and unusual people. That uniqueness exists because of their Edomite heritage. You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. OUR {Jewish} MENTALITY IS OF EDOMITISH CHARACTER, AND DIFFERS FROM THAT OF AN ENGLISHMAN. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews."​