Why do people desire for the end times to be for today? Serious Inquirey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats weird i looked and found this its chick.com

View attachment 35058
If I look at the people of the earth with any degree of honesty I will definitely see some truly evil people much like Satan, selfish and ripe for destruction. Will Jesus save them if they don't want to be saved?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I look at the people of the earth with any degree of honesty I will definitely see some truly evil people much like Satan, selfish and ripe for destruction. Will Jesus save them if they don't want to be saved?
Well Jesus blood is the only accepted way to remove stains of the carpet.

Jesus saved us before we came out the womb paying for sin.

So… did he, and people refuse the offer to be with him? Are they saved to the kingdom?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack, im just encouraging study and seeking that is it
Jude 1
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jude 1
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;
23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire,
Wonderful thanj you sir.

If a house is burning down…

Add some eternal water and encouragement

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They need to fear Hell fire.
Jesus will put you through some fire

“‘I indeed do baptize you with water to reformation, but he who after me is coming is mightier than I, of whom I am not worthy to bear the sandals, he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire,”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3‬:‭11‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Jesus blood is the only accepted way to remove stains of the carpet.

Jesus saved us before we came out the womb paying for sin.

So… did he, and people refuse the offer to be with him? Are they saved to the kingdom?
I believe we've had this conversation before. And since Jesus didn't save everyone you're views are incorrect and don't follow biblical teachings. The way it works is that Jesus will resurrect everyone, and some will be damned while others glorified. That's what the bible says so I'll choose to believe it over someone preaching some other gospel message.

Read this again:

John 5:28-29

New King James Version

28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus will put you through some fire

“‘I indeed do baptize you with water to reformation, but he who after me is coming is mightier than I, of whom I am not worthy to bear the sandals, he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire,”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭3‬:‭11‬ ‭YLT98‬‬
Not even close to the same thing.

2 Kings 17
They didn't fear God so He sent lions to kill them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe we've had this conversation before. And since Jesus didn't save everyone you're views are incorrect and don't follow biblical teachings. The way it works is that Jesus will resurrect everyone, and some will be damned while others glorified. That's what the bible says so I'll choose to believe it over someone preaching some other gospel message.

Read this again:

John 5:28-29​

New King James Version​

28 Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come forth—those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.

You must have not understood the question.

I asked are they saved to the kingdom?

Jesus paid for our sins already, the wrath of God was taken out on Isreal, Satan and all done away, Death for everyone. All people are save FROM those things, however…

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus paid for our sins already, the wrath of God was taken out on Isreal, Satan and all done away, Death for everyone. All people are save FROM those things, however…
All the promises of salvation are VERY conditional! What if you are leading people to Hell with Universalism? Do you really think you won't go with them?

Mk 16 He that believeth not shall be DAMNED!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not even close to the same thing.

2 Kings 17
They didn't fear God so He sent lions to kill them.
We could stab each other with knives all day but it just amounts to a lot of blood being on the floor,

Love you.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

In order for Jesus to have died for a persons sins he would have to forgive them. That is how salvation works with God. Your claim that Jesus died for all is only partially and hypothetically correct. The bible makes that clear. God holds on to the power of judgment and forgiveness. Not man. People should not pretend to take his place to tell people they are forgiven unless God gave someone that power.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt know scripture fights as children leads to blood shed?

“for the reckoning of God is living, and working, and sharp above every two-edged sword, and piercing unto the dividing asunder both of soul and spirit, of joints also and marrow, and a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ ‭YLT98‬‬

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In order for Jesus to have died for a persons sins he would have to forgive them. That is how salvation works with God. Your claim that Jesus died for all is only partially and hypothetically correct. The bible makes that clear. God holds on to the power of judgment and forgiveness. Not man. People should not pretend to take his place to tell people they are forgiven unless God gave you that power.
Jesus did it though,

Whats easier to say your sins are forgiven, or take up your mat and walk.

That was before he even was killed.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt know scripture fights as children leads to blood shed?

“for the reckoning of God is living, and working, and sharp above every two-edged sword, and piercing unto the dividing asunder both of soul and spirit, of joints also and marrow, and a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart;”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬ ‭YLT98‬‬
Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did it though,

Whats easier to say your sins are forgiven, or take up your mat and walk.

That was before he even was killed.
Jesus did die for all of mankind as the Messiah or Lamb of God unblemished. That means that he has forgiveness and salvation ready for us if he desires to save us. But as I quoted in the scriptures of John 5:28-29 he will not be forgiving or saving all.

So when you read the scriptures that say Jesus died for all, you probably shouldn't be seeing that he will save all.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Draw.

Love to be able to enertain you, @Jack. That was my gig in 2008-2012.

IMG_1397.jpeg