Why I believe in the rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The terrestrial body is transformed by putting on the celestial body.

1 Corinthians 15:51-54 KJV
51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

2 Corinthians 5:1-5 KJV
1) For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
2) For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:
3) If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
4) For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.
5) Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

All of these references are of putting on the heavenly body like we'd put on an overcoat. Except in this case, when we put on the immortal, that's what we are. When put on the incorruptible, that's what we are. The body of our humilition changed to be like His glorious body.

You can call all this symbols, but the Bible does not, and I do not.

Much love!
Not calling anything symbols, when it comes to literal fact. This body dissolves. That is a literal fact. This body returns to dust that is a literal fact.

At the Second Coming those in Paradise come in incorruptible bodies. That is a literal fact. Those alive will shed Adam's body for a new permanent incorruptible body. You cannot put a new garment on over an old garment. The old garment is not allowed in Paradise at any time. The symbolism of the old garment and the new garment, does not mean the old garment changes, nor is left on. The soul sheds one for the other.

When you change clothes, you literally change them. You do not keep putting on a new set over the old set until you are wearing 100 sets of clothes, do you? Nor do your clothes magically change from one set to the other. The old set is discarded, dissolved. Then the new set can be put on.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beginning of the last week of Daniel came into play when the Lord Jesus began His ministry here on earth, as the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.
His ministry lasted 3.5 years.
God has put Time on hold until the fullness of the Gentiles whom God will call unto Christ are brought in. Romans chapter 11
After this is complete the last 3.5 years will start with "the falling away first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition." 2 Thessalonians chapter 2
At the start of the remaining 3.5 year period God will send His two Witnesses to preach in Israel. At the end of their ministry the beast from the bottomless pit will ascend and kill them - after 3.5 days their dead bodies will rise and they are caught up (raptured) to Heaven.
If you accept the first 3.5 years as part of the 70th week, would not Jesus Christ be here on earth for the last half of the 70th week?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the Matt 27 account. I also know Jesus ‘raised from the dead’ many during his ministry.
The thing we must ask ourselves…were those ‘resurrections’ in the sense that those people never again died because they had received their new resurrection bodies?
Nothing in scripture gives us leave to assume they were. Which means Jesus bought these people back to life…THIS life, in these corruptible bodies, as a sign of who he was and what his ministry was about.
It does not change the fact that scripture tells us that THE resurrection…the time when we receive our resurrection bodies…the first fruits of which was Christ…happens only AT his coming.
So between a clear teaching of scripture, and a vague assumption that some people possibly, might, have been resurrected in glorious bodies before Christ’s return…I’ll take the clear teaching of scripture.

Only if one follows the logic path you’ve laid out. If you instead follow what the bible tells us outright, and the obvious conclusions from that, there appears to be no problems.

Revelation 20:12-14
[12] And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. [13] And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. [14] Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

You say you’ve not claimed the GWT as a resurrection event. Perhaps you should. What else do you call it when “death gives up” the dead to judgment? Could it possibly be this?

John 5:28-29
[28] Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice [29] and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment

Add that to the fact that, as I said above, the ‘cross’ can not be concluded to be a ‘resurrection event’ for anyone but Christ, he who is the first fruits. For several reasons, but the chief among them is this: the Matt 27 verses that specifies that the dead came out of their graves’, does NOT tell us this was an eternal resurrection How can Christ be the “first fruits” of resurrection bodies, as per 1 Cor 15, if he had gifted a eternal body to people before his own resurrection?
Answer: he couldn’t. Because he didn’t. The people who came back to life before the resurrection of Christ were simply restored to THIS life, in their old bodies.

Well…that’s a whole bunch of assumptions based on nothing more than inventive reading.
Does the bible tell us we’ll “die for lack of oxygen” when meeting Christ in the air and be given our new bodies? In point of fact, does the bible give us any detail at all on how our old bodies will be transformed into our new ones? Not really, just that it will be ‘in the air’ and in ‘a twinkling of an eye’. So, your ideas cannot be merited, or viewed as anything but speculation and fancy. Which can be fun to think about, I suppose, but hardly helpful when trying to form solid biblical ideas about such events.
Jesus gave the one's incorruptible bodies just as easily as the ones who remained in their functioning corruptible bodies.

Why would those dead for thousands of years have to suffer again in corruptible bodies? Are you looking forward to that example only to recieve your corruptible body again?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the end of your Life your soul will leave your body and you will be judged by the Lord God Almighty - and giving a spiritual body.

A mansion if you will - a spiritual inhabitation.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WONDERFUL Question - sorry for the delay in answering your question.

ANSWER: The Eternal Lord Jesus Christ - who is the I AM who spoke to Moses (Exodus 3:14-17 and John 8:58) who is the WORD (Genesis 1:1 = John 1:1) has now spoken to us. Hebrews 1:1-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. - Ephesian 1:3-5

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. I Peter 1:2
Okay, I didn’t realize you were Hebrew.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m sorry, but…what?!
“The second birth (born again) has literally nothing whatsoever to do with our soul, our body, nor our spirit”.
That is…farcical.
By saying that becoming born again affects neither spirit NOR body, you’ve basically just made the statement that being born again does NOTHING. How can I say that? Because a person is made up of body and spirit. Therefore it must affect ONE of these to have any affect on the person as a whole.
When the bible tells us repeatedly that being born again moves us from death to life…eternal life, in Christ, it CANNOT be speaking of a physical (body) rebirth. All Christians remain in their old bodies when they become saved. But we know, undoubtably, from multiple scriptures, that the spiritual part of that person, which was dead outside of Christ, moves into life in him.
There is simply no other way to interpret those verses.

Ok. And what about the verses that tell us that apart from new birth, we are incapable of submitting to the HS?

Romans 3:9-11
[9] What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks, are under sin, [10] as it is written:
None is righteous, no, not one;
[11] no one understands;
no one seeks for God.

Ephesians 2:1-5
[1] And you were dead in the trespasses and sins [2] in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—[3] among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. [4] But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, [5] even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved

It’s not about “different”…of getting a ‘different’ soul or spirit…which would then NOT be us. It’s about getting a new spirit that lives. A change from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh. It’s what ALLOWS us…make us CAPABLE of submitting to the HS.
We do not do any of the work. That is my point. The body does not change when we accept the Atonement. Our soul does not change, it is still us, who we are. The spirit does not change. We are a new creation only in the power of the Holy Spirit. Submitting our will to the will of the Holy Spirit is the only thing that changes. And it is a battle to stay submitted.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not calling anything symbols, when it comes to literal fact. This body dissolves. That is a literal fact. This body returns to dust that is a literal fact.

At the Second Coming those in Paradise come in incorruptible bodies. That is a literal fact. Those alive will shed Adam's body for a new permanent incorruptible body. You cannot put a new garment on over an old garment. The old garment is not allowed in Paradise at any time. The symbolism of the old garment and the new garment, does not mean the old garment changes, nor is left on. The soul sheds one for the other.

When you change clothes, you literally change them. You do not keep putting on a new set over the old set until you are wearing 100 sets of clothes, do you? Nor do your clothes magically change from one set to the other. The old set is discarded, dissolved. Then the new set can be put on.
So then the main information I'm receiving from you is regarding how you read the Bible, and how closely you feel you should hold to the ways it tells us things.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I’ve said before…Christ raising people, like Lazarus, from the dead, is not feasible to consider it truly resurrection. First, because 1 Cor 15 tells us that Christ is the ‘first fruits’ of this sort of resurrection. Therefore anyone given a “new, resurrection body” before Christ was raised, violates the order of this.
Second, when we consider what scripture TELLS us about the nature of resurrection…its not simply ‘having life’…as in, this life. It’s ALL about eternal life.
And that means we’re talking about either eternal life of the spirit (born again) or eternal life of the body (new, resurrection body).
Anything outside of that is just reanimation of our earthly meat suit.

It’s got nothing to do with “what I want”. Ug!
The BIBLE tells us that the dead will be “resurrected” to eternal judgment and punishment.
That’s not me inserting my fondest wishes, or making stuff up. That’s there…clearly in the text.

If ‘resurrection’ can happen and has happened at multiple stages in history, why are we told, specifically, in scripture…that we ought to be looking for a particular day? Let me show you:

Daniel 7:22; 26-27
[22] until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints possessed the kingdom…..
[26] But the court shall sit in judgment,
and his dominion shall be taken away,
to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
[27] And the kingdom and the dominion
and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven
shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High;
his kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom
and all dominions shall serve and obey him.’

Matthew 12:36
[36] I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak

John 5:24; 28-29
[24] Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life….
[28] Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice [29] and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment.

John 11:24-25
[24] Martha said to him, “I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day.” [25] Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,

1 Corinthians 15:23; 52
[23] But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, then at his coming those who belong to Christ….
[52] in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

Romans 2:5
[5] But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God’s righteous judgment will be revealed.

2 Corinthians 5:10
[10] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.

Hebrews 6:1-2
[1] Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, [2] and of instruction about washings, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.

Hebrews 9:27-28
[27] And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment, [28] so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

2 Peter 2:9
[9] then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,

1 Corinthians 15:48-52
[48] As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. [49] Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.
[50] I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. [51] Behold! I tell you a mystery. We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, [52] in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed.

2 Timothy 2:18
[18] who have swerved from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already happened. They are upsetting the faith of some.

1 Peter 1:3-5
[3] Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, [4] to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, [5] who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time

Okay…I know theres a lot there. But we can see two clear things begin to emerge. The judgment of both righteous and wicked happen together…they are intertwined with the gifting or punishment of an eternal nature, of the resurrection. And we can also see that the bible points to A DAY, or even AN HOUR.
There is nothing here that supposes physical resurrections….of the eternal life nature…happens repeatedly and is ongoing. In point of fact, I would say that 2 Tim 2:18; John 5:28-29 and 1 Cor 15:20-25, 48-52 tells us directly the opposite.
They do not violate the firstfruits. They are the firstfruits in Christ. The OT redeemed fulfill along with Christ, what being a firstfruits truly is.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

The first order of man is "Christ the firstfruits". Not Christ only. All in Christ before the Cross.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because:
Scripture says it is so.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Because:
Scripture says it is so.
Here is what Jesus said:
John 3:13 No one has gone up to heaven, except the One who came down from there…
Jesus is talking about the things of heaven, truths that apply forever.

John 7:33-34…I am going away to Him who sent Me and where I go, you cannot come.
A plain statement that also applies forever.

John 8:21-23 Again He said: Where I go, you cannot come. You belong to this world below, I to the world above….
Our home is the earth, we are earth people and not spirits and even after the Millennium, those worthy will become immortal, but will still remain on earth. Revelation 21:1-4

John 17:15 I do not pray that You take My people out of this world, but to keep them from the evil one.
Jesus was talking to God and what He asked applies to all Christians. Remember: we pray for God’s Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven and it will, with the New Jerusalem.

Revelation 5:10 You have made them priests for our God and they shall reign on earth.
This refers to every faithful Christian, people from every tribe, race, nation and language, they shall reign on earth. That is our destiny, we never go to heaven, only our souls if we are martyred. Revelation 6:9-11

The 'rapture to heaven' of the Church is a Satanic lie and will never happen.
Eventually God and therefore heaven; will come to the earth. Revelation 21:1-7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being able to come up with a “logical” outworking for what you think to be a chain of events is, perhaps, fine. Most people won’t believe something unless they can make it fit logically.
The problem, however, with just saying “I can see how that might work, logically” still doesn’t mean that it is IN scripture, or the outworking of reading scripture as it is meant to be read.
I mean…case in point…look at the Catholic Church with something like transubstantiation. There is no real, biblical support that the communion elements “magically turn into” Christ’s actual body and blood. But they’ve managed to pull around that idea a couple of ‘logical’ steps to make it make sense. Something about the philosophical idea that every ‘thing’ has a ‘mystery’ (I think they call it)…which is the outwards appearance of a thing. And then it has its inner nature…WHAT it truly is. They say that in transubstantiation the ‘mystery’ remains the same, but miraculously the ‘inner part’ of the bread and wine have turned into Christ.
Sure….its logical thinking in that one can see how they’ve made the jumps or conclusions. But again…SO not in scripture.
So there is only one battle because of the mystery surrounding any future event?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
]The LORD is at door.

What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Is it written? Then will fulfill LITERALLY.

Revelation 11:v.15 - The kingdoms of THIS WORLD (of this Devil's world/it means of the Dragon) are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

Matthew 5:v.5- Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on
Revelation 5:v.10 - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

Revelation 2:v.25-29
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works UNTO THE END him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

Revelation 13:v.2 and 4-5 and
2 ... and the Dragon gave him
(will give to the Beast of sea-the Papacy) his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

4 And they
(THE WORLD) worshipped (will worship) the Dragon which gave power unto the Beast (the Papacy): and they (the world) worshipped (will worship) the Beast (the Pope enthroned in Jerusalem on the Throne of the Dragon), saying, Who is like unto the Beast? who is able to make WAR with him? This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

5 And there was given (will be given) unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies(Revelation 16:v.13-15); and power was given (will be given by the Dragon) unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea-the Pope) to continue forty and two months. (In fuflfilment Revelation 11:v.2 - The Beast of sea-the Pope- enthroned in Jerusalem- the CURT is will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.) This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

6 And he opened his mouth (will open his mouth) in blasphemy against GOD, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. (who are dwelling in heaven? the answer in in Ephesius 1:v.3 onward-This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on)

7 And it was given(will be given) unto him to make WAR with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Luke 13:v.24-25
24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25 When once the Master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: ...There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth... This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

Matthew 25:5 to 12
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet Him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. This will fulfill LITERALLY from now on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The world of Devil is already being severely punished by the wrath of GOD according prophecies-the Word is GOD-, but it is only starting, the worst is to come in very near future, and what the mankind is not knwoing is that the punishments will be eternal, they will be without end, and they are for ever and ever; Actually, the devil's world is already in death agony. The current DECADE -2020 to 2030- is the last decade of the Devil's world, by the way, the last week of Daniel 9:v.27 is within this current and last decade.

Isaiah 26:v.20-21
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Is it written? It will fulfill LITERALLY.

TRANSITION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST

BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
15 - The kingdoms of this world (this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 - And the nations were (WILL BE) angry, and GOD's wrath is (just) come, ... (and is already underway at this time to severely punish the wicked nations. There will be only and only punishment, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready).

Daniel 12:v. 12 - The glorious, the wonderful, the marvelous day 1335

Revelation 13:v.1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The Man Beast of sea
I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea,...>sea=>peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15 - The Man Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast;

... a Beast of the sea having seven heads...
The Beast of sea did rise up out of the Gentile nations. The nations are located in Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America, in fact 7 regions of the Earth; One of this 7 regions will be wounded to death or mortally wounded by a Sword, in fact a sharp Sword. (In my view South America);

...having also 10 horns...
The MAN Beast of sea in this moment is working only with his 7 heads. The 10 horns will be linked to the Beast of sea in very near future, as soon as the MAN Beast of the earth(earth here is Israel-the clay, the dry land) manifest himself like a lamb,actually a false lamb,a false messiah,an esoteric,and kabbalistic,and spiritist messiah in fulfilment of JESUS said(John 5:v.43-this is prophecy), who has two horns, but he speaks as a Dragon;

...and upon his horns 10 crowns...
The esoteric and kabbalistic false messiah(John 5:v.43-this is prophecy)is of the tribe of Dan(Gen.49:v.17), and he is the main ruler of the kingdom of Israel and its 10 crowned tribes symbolized as 10 toes-Daniel 2:v.42, and also symbolized as 10 kings in Revelation 17:v.3 and 7;

...and upon his (7) heads the NAME of blasphemy...
Vicarius Filii Dei

Revelation 13:v.2 - the Dragon will give to the MAN Beast of sea his Power, and his Seat (in Jerusalem), and great Authority-the Pope will sit on a Throne is Jerusalem-Israel-a great delusion; The COURT which is without the temple...is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city -Jerusalem- shall they tread under foot forty and two(42)months. THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK

Revelation 13:v.5 - And there was given unto him (unto the MAN Beast of sea) a MOUTH(Rev.16:v.13) speaking great things and blasphemies;and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. THE FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK

Revelation 13:v.6-9

6 And he opened his MOUTH in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make War with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth-the Jews-Israel- shall WORSHIP him (great delusion), whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Daniel 12:v. 11 - THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK - Matthew 24:V.15
11 And from the time that the...the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 1.290 days

TRANSICTION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST
BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Daniel 12:v. 12 - The glorious, the wonderful, the marvelous day 1335

12 Blessed (yeah, blessed) is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1.260 + a gap of 30 days + a gap of 45 days = GREAT DAY 1.335

There will be only and only punishments, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is divinely "Protected" from the Lords wrath and indignation, (Enter The Dwelling, Shut The Door) just like the passover in Egypt

Isaiah 26:19-21KJV
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Are you claiming all the church that has already died, are coming back and sealed in the GT?

You know that the majority of the church is no longer on the earth, right?

You make it sound like the whole church is on earth.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Right now many Christians are just as decieved as the rest of the world. They will deny that, and denying deception is the proof they are decieved. The lost being decieved is rather pointless.

When Jesus comes to the Mount of Olives, that will begin the Sounds heard from the Trumpets. This last half of the 70th week found in Daniel 9, will be the final harvest of Adam's flesh and blood.

The Seals are the end of the church.

The Trumpets are the end of Israel as a nation in Adam's flesh and blood.

The Thunders are the nations being harvested.

That should be the end.

Each happens at around the same time ,focus on
666 and

They are the woes