Why I believe in the rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2 witnesses are not part of the church.

The Acts 2 Church is removed from the earth to allow the 2 witnesses to preach judgement to the unsaved world that is left behind in the GT.

There are also 144,000 Jews to testify to the world in the GT.

To qualify as a part of the first resurrection after the rapture, you just simply have to do this....

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Just hope this is not your fate.

Try looking up when you see these things BEGIN to come to pass.
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture, the Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation and second coming

There is one future time of resurrection of "All" that have lived, this takes place on the (Last Day) as post #410 clearly teaches

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no (Pre-Trib Rapture) as dispensationalism falsely teaches, dont be deceived

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your in denial of presented truth before your eyes, is a resurrection of the believer seen (Yes) this takes place on (The Last Day) read it again and again

(The Lord Himself Shall Descend From Heaven)

(The Dead In Christ Shall Rise First)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Dont Be Deceived

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Silly man.

You don't get it.

The saints are at the marriage of the lamb prior to His return to earth in Rev 19.

The saints return with Him per Rev 19 and Zech 14, which means....you missed the wedding.

Bummer.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Right.

The 2nd coming is not the rapture, but the beginning of His earthly reign.

The saints were married to Christ already as seen in Rev 19.

To marry Christ, we have a new body then.

This happens while YOU are going THROUGH the GT.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe the Hebrews firstborn died (No) only that of the Egyptians, and their animals too!

Exodus 12:12-13KJV
12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.12-13
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Bomb Shelter, If That's What You Want To Call The Dwelling While The Door Is Shut, Read And Heed

The Church is divinely "Protected" from the Lords wrath and indignation, (Enter The Dwelling, Shut The Door) just like the passover in Egypt

Isaiah 26:19-21KJV
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
God will put all Christians in a force fielded compound and separate them from sinners in the start of the GT?

Will it be the USA?

Will the Dems be booted out?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing as a pre-trib rapture, the Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation and second coming

There is one future time of resurrection of "All" that have lived, this takes place on the (Last Day) as post #410 clearly teaches

The Church will be present on earth to witness the great tribulation, and second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens, just as Luke 21:25-28 "Clearly" teaches below, there will be no (Pre-Trib Rapture) as dispensationalism falsely teaches, dont be deceived

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And
when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Begin, my boy...begin....

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

But you think it says this....

28 And when ALL these things ALREADY HAPPENED, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

LOL

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are a lot of Questions when the rapture will take place, But the main reason i believe there will be a rapture is that this is how God has acted in the past.

The righteous chosen ones have never been allowed to see the wrath of God.
Noah was sealed in an ark, Lot and His family were told not to look back. Israel and their families were protected by the passover blood, and we as the church are made righteous by the blood of the lamb of God will be protected.

Whether this rapture is as they show in movies or some other form of protection I do not think Scripture is clear, but I do know the church, the saints will not witness the Wrath of God.... The wrath of Satan and the wrath of the lamb are two different things all together.

National Israel on the other hand will witness the wrath of God, and drink of the cup of the wrath of God till they are drunk and then be spared.

My beliefs on pre-trib were never set in stone, it sure could be a post-trib, saints have gone through persecution in the past and they still are going to hard persecution in some countries. The Martyred Church is one of the 7 major churches talked about in Revelation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response falsely elevates Zionism's two peoples of God,
as you create two groups of believers within the Church, (Christians & Messanic Jews)

No. I created nothing.
I "recognize" and "understand" what God Established;
BY Gods OWN DIVISION.

God Himself DIVIDED "people".
People; first called HEBREWS, then TRIBES, the JUDAH. (Called Jews).
Divided unto God; from those called GENTILES, NOT with God.

There is one Church by "Faith" in Jesus Christ, of both Jew/Gentile, sealed by the Holy Spirit of promise

Men calling themselves, Hebrews, Tribesmen, Judah's Jews, Gentiles, divided themselves, among themselves.

Men had stopped calling themselves, Hebrews and by their Tribe head names.
Men were ALL calling themselves of every tribe, A JEW.
Jesus MADE the Division Official.
Jesus Himself FLAT out, established the DIVISION, Among the faithful, and unfaithful HEBREWS and TRIBESMEN, all calling themselves JEWS.
Luke 12:
[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
John.7
[43] So there was a division among the people (Jews) because of him.
John.9
[16] Therefore said some of the Pharisees, This man is not of God, because he keepeth not the sabbath day. Others said, How can a man that is a sinner do such miracles? And there was a division among them. (Jews)
John.10
[19] There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

Do NOT Falsely Accredit me for the Lord Gods Works!

God divided .... Hebrews and Gentiles.
God divided .... Tribes and Gentiles.
Jesus divided... The faithful Tribesmen from the unfaithful Tribesmen.

There are two groups of people in the world presently, (Saved Church) and (Unsaved World), it's that simple

No it is NOT that simple.
Gods People "divided unto God" called "ISRAEL", had their PATHWAY to Salvation ... LONG BEFORE Jesus was Revealed ON EARTH.

The FIRST people Jesus sought out...
WERE Gods people "ISRAEL"...(all calling themselves JEWS...) at the time Jesus was Sent from Heaven TO EARTH.

JESUS, Divided, the men (calling themselves Jews), Establishing "Those with Him, from Those without Him."

You trying to accredit me, for the Lord's Works, IS a FALSE accusation.

The Holy Spirit of God, Separated Saul the Jew, unto the Lord Himself, and Serve the Lord, as Paul the Gentile;
* TO "Establish" Division "Among" the "GENTILES".
* Gentiles WITH the Lord, "FROM", Gentiles WITHOUT the Lord.

THE DIVISIONS, established BY God Himself...Continue, as earthly men continue to be naturally born of a mans seed.

Earthly men "continue" to be naturally BORN, in the direct (mans stock, sperm, seed, blood line ) of Tribesmen (all calling themselves JEWS) or naturally BORN, in the direct (mans stock, sperm, seed, blood line ) of Gentiles (all calling themselves Gentiles.)

* BY THE WILL OF GOD HIMSELF... Established an OFFERING TO EVERY natural born man, (regardless of what the man calls himself...Hebrew, Tribesman, Israel, Jew, Gentile, Greek, Black, White, Chinese, German, African, Baptist, Catholic, Muslim, American, President, CEO, Farmer, blah, blah, blah)
* AN OFFERING....EXPRESSLY BY AND THROUGH...
GODS OWN WORD...that God named JESUS.

* THAT ANY natural born man...
Could FREELY and WILLINGLY choose TO BECOME MADE; BY THE POWER OF GOD;

* FORGIVEN -
* body sanctified -
* soul restored -
* spirit quickened -
* "Forever Kept" Forgiven, sanctified, restored, quickened, BY the Power of God.

* Any man WHO, so chooses to ACCEPT Gods Offering "THOUGH" Gods Word...
HAS ONE Description, Established BY God; to CALL "themselves";
....and that Description is:
"IN CHRIST".

Any man can continue to call themselves;
Hebrews, Jews, Gentiles, Greeks, Baptists, Catholics, Chinese, Africans, Germans, Black, White, Americans, Farmers, Christians, Messanic Jews, Protestants, CEO's, kings,
blah, blah, blah....

NONE of those Descriptions...set the individual APART DIVIDED UNTO the Lord God...
UNTIL...
a man himself has accepted the Lord Gods Offering and By the Lord Gods Power;
become MADE "IN CHRIST" (according TO the Lord God's own Order and Way)

The Lord Gods ORDER and WAY, has always been BY and Through Gods own Power and Word.

Gods own ORDER, has not always revealed,
a NAME of His Power, OR a NAME of His Word.

Once the NAME of Gods Power, WAS revealed;
Once the NAME of God Word, WAS revealed...
It is most proper to USE the NAMES, that were once Secret, to thereafter BE spoken.
Christ the Power of God.
Jesus the Word of God.

Some accept, God, according to the ORDER of their "fathers"... as in the OT.
Some accept, God, according to the ORDER of "secrets" Revealed... as in the NT.

Pretending, men continuing the OT ORDER, are "forgotten" of God, IS False.
Pretending, only men following the NT ORDER are "included" with God, IS False.
Pretending, men who have been MADE "IN CHRIST" are appointed to BE ON EARTH, subject to Wrath, is False.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Ephesians 1:13 Clearly describes, Hear The Word, Believe The Word, Then Sealed Be God The Holy Spirit

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Romans 10:9-10KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Well aware, men IN CHRIST, are SEALED, by "Declaration."
Well aware, men IN CHRIST, are USING Christ Jesus' Risen and SEALED BODY, until their own body IS risen Uncorrupted and "MARKED" "SEALED".

You preaching what I have already done, is old news.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7 ~
You may certainly be a born again believer...

however, your teaching is off kilter.
A pre-tribulation 'rapture' is simply a gathering UP of living body's of men IN Christ, BEFORE the Great Tribulation of WRATH God has appointed UPON The earth, expressly to negatively affect the men UPON the Earth, 'NOT IN CHRIST".

Living men, ON Earth, IN Christ, are Saved From the Tribulation UPON the Earth.
(Just as Noah was Faithful to God, and was Lifted UP off the Earth, When Gods Wrath destroyed the Face of the Earth.)

Those ON EARTH, IN CHRIST, are summoned by "A TRUMP"... NOT the LAST TRUMP! They are Lifted UP TO THE CLOUDS, (a parallel) Clouds are Water. Noah was lifted up to the Face of the Waters.

Those ON Earth, IN CHRIST, MEET the Lord, in the air. The confusion, of such men "going to Heaven", is a misunderstanding ... there are THREE levels of Heaven. THE Highest is Gods Estate, where NO Darkness exists, and no earthly man has been. The Outer Heavens is What man can SEE, the estate of the Stars, called created spirits, Angels, where men TRY to go. The lower heaven is the earths atmosphere, Clouds, air, where mountains peak and airplanes with people have and DO successfully travel.

It is the Lord who meets those IN CHRIST alive in their body's, summoned, risen up, to the clouds, air, Above the Earth.

It is during the Tribulation, MEN NOT IN CHRIST...become themselves MADE IN CHRIST...soul saved, (risen to unseen heaven) and body's killed, and body's remain on Earth.

It is during the Tribulation, MEN NOT IN CHRIST...also become themselves NOT MADE IN CHRIST...become themselves Bodily dead, souls (sent to hell), body's remain on Earth.

It is during the Tribulation, A LAMB is "sent to Earth," TO THE peak of the Mountain of God, WITH 144,000 MEN, A remnant God set aside from the beginning, WITH the Word of God in their mouth to Preach to Gods ISRAEL, Gods Tribesmen, To accomplish Gods WILL DURING the Tribulation, and THEY become VISIBLY SEALED, that NOTHING can harm OR KILL THEM.

It is AFTER the Dividing before and during the Tribulation.... the Son of man RETURNS to Earth.

When you do not comprehend: it is "the Lord who meets those IN CHRIST, in the air"...
IT IS NOT, the Christ. It IS NOT the Son of man...it is the Lord...AND those IN CHRIST "ARE" VAILED.
IF you studied, the tradition established BY GOD for a WEDDING...you would KNOW, the Groom collects His Bride. His Bride is Vailed, does not SEE the groom but through a vail.
The Groom takes his Bride to His Fathers House. In His father's House are the guests.
IF all the guests have not arrived. They also are summoned, and choose to go or not.
The groom and bride become Joined IN the Grooms Fathers House, where by the Bride becomes UNVAILED, Becomes JOINED in wedlock unto Her Husband and SEES her husband, AS HE IS.
The guests FEAST on the prepared MARRIAGE SUPPER, for 7 days.
After 7 days, of the Wedding FEAST, the Groom takes His Bride TO HIS HOUSE.

The Trump summoning those in Christ, and the collecting, taking, lifting UP to the Air, those IN CHRIST, is parallel to a man collecting His Bride.
Those IN CHRST going UP to the Clouds, the Air (of the lower heavens), is those IN Christ being taken to the father's House.
The guests at the 7 day Wedding Feast in the fathers House, is parallel to the 7 years of Tribulation ON Earth, While the guests are at the fathers house feasting the celebration of the Wedding.
The Return of the Son of man, TO EARTH, with HIS faithful IN CHRIST, to Sit in His House, the House of David, on the throne of David, that God established eons ago...is parallel to a man taking his Bride to HIS House.

And not to be concerned... the dead body's of all the faithful IN GOD, IN CHRIST..."SHALL BE summoned BY THE LAST TRUMP and RAISE UP" TO the Earth's Surface... AFTER the 1,000 years have expired...and NO mortal humans or spirit anti-God, anti-Christ exist on the Surface of the Earth...

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My beliefs on pre-trib were never set in stone, it sure could be a post-trib, saints have gone through persecution in the past and they still are going to hard persecution in some countries. The Martyred Church is one of the 7 major churches talked about in Revelation.
Martyred by God in the GT?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Martyred by God in the GT?

Nope.... When the GT happens the world will be a very very wicked place, if there's not a pre-trib, many of the remaining Christians will be murdered by the wicked for their faith.

Reactions: Keraz

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope.... When the GT happens the world will be a very very wicked place, if there's not a pre-trib, many of the remaining Christians will be murdered by the wicked for their faith.
That is why God will not annihilate His children with the wicked, but they will rise above it all in the rapture like Noah rose above the flood.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Silly man.

You don't get it.

The saints are at the marriage of the lamb prior to His return to earth in Rev 19.

The saints return with Him per Rev 19 and Zech 14, which means....you missed the wedding.

Bummer.

Truth 7t7 - has the gospel in his hand, quotes the gospel .... but has no idea he does not know HOW TO, rightly divide the word of Truth.

Reactions: Truther

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth 7t7 - has the gospel in his hand, quotes the gospel .... but has no idea he does not know HOW TO, rightly divide the word of Truth.
He is a naughty man.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does this scripture where Jesus is speaking a command to Jewish men in the first century become Jesus speaking to us

WONDERFUL Question - sorry for the delay in answering your question.

ANSWER: The Eternal Lord Jesus Christ - who is the I AM who spoke to Moses (Exodus 3:14-17 and John 8:58) who is the WORD (Genesis 1:1 = John 1:1) has now spoken to us. Hebrews 1:1-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. - Ephesian 1:3-5

Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. I Peter 1:2

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ told us everything that will and must happen before His return

Matthew 24:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be and what shall be the sign of "Thy coming, and the end of the world."

It is important that we understand the word "world" as used in the Greek manuscripts, is "aion", and "age, or an age of time". In the Hebrew, " `olam", which denotes a limited, or even an extended period of time, such as the context of each occurrence may demand. So as such, this is talking about the end of our present world age which is characterized by a special form of Divine administration or dispensation.

Jesus is giving us in this chapter the seven events that must come to pass to bring to an end to this age, and the return of Christ. There are many church traditions that have complicate the simplicity the Jesus is teaching here. This is why we should have our ear tuned to the Lord Jesus Christ, and not to man's traditions. So the subject to this entire chapter is, "When is the end of this world age, and what are the events that mark that coming."

Mark 13:3 "And as He sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked Him privately,"

Mark 13:4 "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?"

This marks the subject for the entire chapter. Now Jesus is going to tell us the seven seals what will take place before His second advent. These seven seals are the equivalent of the seven trumpets, and the seven plagues. The seals are not in order, however the seven trumpet of Revelation mark the order that the events will come to pass. The "sound of the trumpet" is the sound that executes the order of the event that shall take place. It is God's order of the happenings at the end of this earth age of the flesh. The seals are not in order, but are given in such a way that the deceiver himself is put in the foreground, to where we can understand completely through the seals. It is the deceiver himself that causes the confusion that take place. Jesus is now going to tell us the events that take place when the end will come

If you read the rest of this chapter He lays it out perfectly what must happen ,in other words , Christ cannot return at anytime , we of course can't and won't know the date but we are to know the season.

Oh and satan is not on this earth right now, as he has yet to be kicked out of heaven ,when he does he's coming with his angels ,the locust army

Have you seen satan here, ? he will be here live and in person pretending to be Christ , that's the deception of which the tribulation is all about

Seal or the mark ,period...
Not everything. He did not mention it would happen over 1991 years after the Cross.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No ,when Christ feet touch this earth (Mount of olives) 2nd coming, that is the end of this flesh age as ALL at that time will be changed.
No alter call, the alter is calling now .

Scripture says the whole world will be deceived , Christians are the only group of people that can be deceived , as the rest of the world already are.

It's gonna be so bad the they will wish death and not find it.

Why do you think He compares His bride to a virgin ?
Right now many Christians are just as decieved as the rest of the world. They will deny that, and denying deception is the proof they are decieved. The lost being decieved is rather pointless.

When Jesus comes to the Mount of Olives, that will begin the Sounds heard from the Trumpets. This last half of the 70th week found in Daniel 9, will be the final harvest of Adam's flesh and blood.

The Seals are the end of the church.

The Trumpets are the end of Israel as a nation in Adam's flesh and blood.

The Thunders are the nations being harvested.

That should be the end.