Why water into wine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, follow Christ even the bible says,

2Co_3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

bible cant save any one as neither can your religion.

Hypocrisy, you are a living testament.
You didn't answer the question.
If the Catholic Church is evil and "pagan" - why do YOU adhere to the Catholic Canon of the New Testament, hmmmm??

Armadillo

Aug 11, 2017
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus turning water into wine can be seen as a metaphor for the Good News. Moses is Law, Jesus is Grace. Moses touched the water in Egypt, the water turned to blood, death. Jesus is Grace, Jesus touched the water in Cana and it turned to wine and it brought joy. The Law brings death and Grace brings life.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A bold statement, Pia, to which I 100% agree.
Most Christians believe that we were created to glorify God and worship Him, period.
But was God so insecure that He needed our adulation? I don't think so.
God is love and out for that love He chose to create us and shower us with it.
Mind you for all that, how can we not praise and worship Him. To God be the Glory!
Amen...love that...and that is "The bottom line!" ✟

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the Catholic Church is evil and "pagan" - why do YOU adhere to the Catholic Canon of the New Testament, hmmmm??
I dont I adhere to Christ and all that comes from Him for He is the truth and in Him there is no lie. The bible is filled with errors and deceipt, made by men who had a need to deceive the people, by a religion that needed to justify its existence. Which is why you have to "fight" everyone to justify a lie.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yup - I choose to be part of His Church.
Actually the bible says,

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

you are a catholic by name by nature and by blood, I dont think there is any one here who doubts that. She has bean a murderer since her beginning and like her you come to kill Gods people.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the bible says,

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh
Uh huh - and 1 Cor. 6:16 is talking about sexual immorality - not about belonging to Christ's Church.

Don't you EVER tire of being humiliated??

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont I adhere to Christ and all that comes from Him for He is the truth and in Him there is no lie. The bible is filled with errors and deceipt, made by men who had a need to deceive the people, by a religion that needed to justify its existence. Which is why you have to "fight" everyone to justify a lie.
Uh huh - and that's why you quote it in virtually every post.
You're following the Catholic Canon . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Uh huh - and that's why you quote it in virtually every post.
You're following the Catholic Canon . . .
because religious people like you dont know God so you need books and men to tell you, the blind following the bind its a really deep ditch. We have Jesus, I dont need teh bible, christians and teh religious dont know anything else.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Uh huh - and 1 Cor. 6:16 is talking about sexual immorality - not about belonging to Christ's Church.

Don't you EVER tire of being humiliated??
You havnt come close yet. And sorry you are joined to your church thats why you are the way your are, You became joined when you said" I am a catholic". And like her you have her diseases.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
because religious people like you dont know God so you need books and men to tell you, the blind following the bind its a really deep ditch. We have Jesus, I dont need teh bible, christians and teh religious dont know anything else.
And, like I said - that's why you quote it in virtually every post.
What utter hypocrisy . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You havnt come close yet. And sorry you are joined to your church thats why you are the way your are, You became joined when you said" I am a catholic". And like her you have her diseases.
I'm absolutely joined to Christ's Church, which is His Body.
The question you should ask yourself is - why isn't mrhealth joined to the Church??

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm absolutely joined to Christ's Church, which is His Body.
oh you mean the child raping one, teh one that murders the innocent, is that your Jesus, He certainly is not teh one in teh bible.

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

And you have none.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh you mean the child raping one, teh one that murders the innocent, is that your Jesus, He certainly is not teh one in teh bible.

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

And you have none.
The Church doesn't rape anyone.
Oh, a few sick priests were found guilty of it - and LOTS of Protestant ministers . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is not, you should read teh bible with your eyes open and without your antichrist glasses.
I not only READ the Bible - I acknowledge that it was penned, compiled and declared Canon by the Catholic Church.
Now - why do YOU quote the Catholic Canon if it's full of "lies"??

Reactions: Marymog

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Church doesn't rape anyone.
Oh, a few sick priests were found guilty of it - and LOTS of Protestant ministers .
yep like I said, none of them are from God, if Jesus is the fullness of His church according to you, he is a child molester as they are a part of your church.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yep like I said, none of them are from God, if Jesus is the fullness of His church according to you, he is a child molester as they are a part of your church.
And, as the statistics show - MORE of them are from YOUR Protestant sects . . .