Why water into wine?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats what you preach daily.sorry we just need Jesus, if you would rather religion, you are welcome to it.
Then why do you reject Him??
By rejecting His Church - you reject HIM and the ONE who sent Him.

The Church is the FULLNESS of Christ (Eph. 1:22-23).
You cannot have Christ without His Church.

The Bible doesn't teach your false position of "me and Jesus".
It's US and Jesus . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those of us who think that God only saves through the Catholic church, tell it these Christians.
I've never been in a Catholic church to experience this, and trust me I've been to many.
God DOES only save through His Church (Luke 10:16)- but not ALL who will be saved are members.
The Catholic Church has ALWAYS taught this.

Reactions: Marymog

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then why do you reject Him??
By rejecting His Church - you reject HIM and the ONE who sent Him.
see how you twist things around, just like the devil you know this one,

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

no man could except your church, to do so would be to stand in oppostion to God as you do, for God and Jesus to agree with you they would have to stand against themselves, and that they cannot do. So you are alone in you self condemnation, heaping coals upon your own head,

Mat_21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

You just hate it that no one wants to live your life of lies with you. The devil does and you can have him.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You cannot have Christ without His Church.
Yet we have Him without your church

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet here you are trying another way.

Joh_6:48 I am that bread of life.
Joh_6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

you are on your own

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Bible doesn't teach your false position of "me and Jesus"
Actually it does,

Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Mar_7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Luk_9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Luk_14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Joh_6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Joh_7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Joh_7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

Joh_10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Joh_12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

So we will follow Christ and you your religion.

so according to you, Jesus is a child molester, killer of Jews, seller of drugs, homosexual, lover of lies, hater of the truth, deceiver of men,

oh looks just like the devil does it not.

Reactions: bbyrd009

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it does,
Mat_16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Mar_7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Luk_9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
Luk_14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
Joh_6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Joh_7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
Joh_7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh_10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Joh_12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

So we will follow Christ and you your religion.
This is a pathetically weak argument - even by YOUR standards.
Because God calls "any man" to Him doesn't negate the necessity that "any man" must be part of the visible Body of Christ (Matt. 5:14).
so according to you, Jesus is a child molester, killer of Jews, seller of drugs, homosexual, lover of lies, hater of the truth, deceiver of men,
oh looks just like the devil does it not.
Let's see . . . you reject Christ's Church because of the sins of some of its members - but you ACCEPT what you believe to be the Body of Christ whose members are guilty of the SAME things you accuse Christ's Church of.

What utter hypocrisy . . .[/QUOTE]

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doesnt say that, so why is it you despise Him so and all that follow Him????
IT absolutely says that.
Crack open that dusty Bible in your basement and take a look - IF you have one . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet we have Him without your church

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet here you are trying another way.

Joh_6:48 I am that bread of life.
Joh_6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

you are on your own
You wouldn't even know Him without His Church.
It was the Church who declared the canon of Scripture - not Protestantism - and certainly not YOU . . .

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let's see . . . you reject Christ's Church because of the sins of some of its members - but you ACCEPT what you believe to be the Body of Christ whose members are guilty of the SAME things you accuse Christ's Church of.
no WE reject your religion because its not from God, its sins are a testament to that. And that fact is your church is filled with Sins and hypocrisy so for Christ to be the fullness of yours that would make Him teh devil, but than that is your doing not His.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You wouldn't even know Him without His Church.
It was the Church who declared the canon of Scripture - not Protestantism - and certainly not YOU . .
YEs your religion not Him, something you seem to have a problem with, When ever any one mentions Him you get mad and start replacing Him with your church, but than that is what teh pope did, Replaced Jesus. You are so much fun.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a pathetically weak argument - even by YOUR standards.
Because God calls "any man" to Him doesn't negate the necessity that "any man" must be part of the visible Body of Christ (Matt. 5:14).
See so blind, men are what His church is made of, seems you are so blind you cannot see them. When we go to Christ we belong to Him and His church, when one joins teh catholic church they become catholics, and belong teh the catholic church its doctrines and the pope.

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

You are your church, by name by blood, by convictions even by your works, killing everyone that opposes you. well trying to .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no WE reject your religion because its not from God, its sins are a testament to that. And that fact is your church is filled with Sins and hypocrisy so for Christ to be the fullness of yours that would make Him teh devil, but than that is your doing not His.
As I stated before YOU reject His Church because of the sins of some of its members.
There have been sinners in the Church from the beginning. Just ask Paul or Ananias & Saphira.

Unfortunately, YOU don't see your own sins or the sins of any of the people you associate with - like the wackos at your online cult aggressivechristianity.net . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEs your religion not Him, something you seem to have a problem with, When ever any one mentions Him you get mad and start replacing Him with your church, but than that is what teh pope did, Replaced Jesus. You are so much fun.
Then, why do YOU follow the canon of an evil apostate sect like the Catholic Church??
Hypocrisy, anyone?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See so blind, men are what His church is made of, seems you are so blind you cannot see them. When we go to Christ we belong to Him and His church, when one joins teh catholic church they become catholics, and belong teh the catholic church its doctrines and the pope.

1Co_6:16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

You are your church, by name by blood, by convictions even by your works, killing everyone that opposes you. well trying to .
No - I'm not the Church. I only a member.
The Church is the entire Body of Christ.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No - I'm not the Church. I only a member.
The Church is the entire Body of Christ.
which are we speaking of, yours is the catholic church His is made up of men,

2Co_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

but you are a catholic, that is your choosing.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then, why do YOU follow the canon of an evil apostate sect like the Catholic Church??
Hypocrisy, anyone?
Nope, follow Christ even the bible says,

2Co_3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

bible cant save any one as neither can your religion.

Hypocrisy, you are a living testament.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Unfortunately, YOU don't see your own sins or the sins of any of the people you associate with - like the wackos at your online cult aggressivechristianity.net . . .
Oh now we have gotten back to burning peopel at the stake, something to do with this bit

Mat_15:12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
Mat 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
Mat 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
which are we speaking of, yours is the catholic church His is made up of men,

2Co_6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

but you are a catholic, that is your choosing.
Yup - I choose to be part of His Church.