Why you as a Christian are as sinless as God is Holy....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
man has taken what God has made so simple even a child can believe...

-What saves us: Jesus death and resurrection

-How do we receive this salvation: Faith

-What is Faith: repenting, submitting, dieing to self, producing good fruits, trusting God alone, following Gods commands, to love God with all my heart and mind, and love my neighbor as I love myself.

If you are not producing these fruits, you are without faith, and Jesus will say "I never knew you"

Amen Ruth!

2Co_1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation (behavior) in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

By the grace of God our conversation (behavior) in this world should radically be affected (changed) but if we rest in fleshly wisdom, we will find ways to avoid the CROSS and still call ourselves CHRISTIAN and believe we are SAFE.

2Co_11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

The Serpent caused Adam and Eve to STOP DOING the WORD of GOD (obedience) and beguiled them to TURN TOWARDS HIS WORD (disobedience), which in effect NULLIFIED GOD'S WORD.

Hath God said?

Axehead

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I understand what you are saying. Thanks for the clarification.

What was you experience like? What did you see in your vision? Did it have any similarities as Jonn wrote about in The Revelation?

I have never both seen and heard at the same time. John's is way more sweeping and "precise". There is never a "sound track" along with the vision for me. The sound comes later (or not at all) as a separate event. :)

What have I seen? Many different things...I will pm you!!!! :)

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While the Matrix is a good story that points to a heavenly reality...one should be careful not to miss the truth of this to make the story more important than the message it contains.

Like if you take any bible story and make a cartoon out of it...then many will say...that's just a cartoon story.

The heavenly dwelling of Jesus Christ IS in Zion at this time. We can abide with Him there right now....for in the Father's house there are many abodes and Jesus has made a place for us that are alive in the Spirit.

There are some good parallels in the Matrix movie that correspond to the truth in Christ. Zion is indeed the refuge of the saints. Those who live in Zion are the future bride of Christ. We need to be disconnected from this present life force through the sin nature...and be connected or grafted into the life that is in Jesus Christ.

There is a further disconnection that takes place in order that we become gathered with the brethren in Christ. So there are actually 2 disconnections and re-connections to be made for a full potential in Christ. We need to come out of the carnal nature and the human systems that limit men to what men can do in order to become the actual ECCLESIA (called out ones) of God.

I was joking.