Why?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just brought this up in another topic that @Devin Wintch and @Enoch111 were a part of. Why does it always seem like the anti-vacciners are always the one making the most noise on here when us pro-vacciners don't make ANY noise about it whatsoever? Sorry,.. but I hope this isn't against the rules because I'm not really trying to call anybody out,.. but it's seriously getting annoying.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is that when the influenza virus (the flu) was rampant and they had no vaccine everyone was masked up and it was crazy. About 3.333 people out of 100 died from the flu. Now that they have a vaccine it is pro-choice on masking.

You'll hear people complaining that the coronavirus is no worse than the flu. But again we have a vaccine for the flu and we didn't have one for the coronavirus until now. 1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here are some pictures from the 1918 flu pandemic:
army-men-flu-masks.jpg

historical-gallery-thumbnail.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your posts are getting seriously annoying. So just quit it and move on. You did not need to start a thread about "Why?" when it should have said "Why Not?"

So then just put me on ignore... Problem solved. I thought we were friends but I don't want to be friends with mean, ignorant, and pushy people anyways. I just want to be friends with nice people.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just brought this up in another topic that @Devin Wintch and @Enoch111 were a part of. Why does it always seem like the anti-vacciners are always the one making the most noise on here when us pro-vacciners don't make ANY noise about it whatsoever? Sorry,.. but I hope this isn't against the rules because I'm not really trying to call anybody out,.. but it's seriously getting annoying.

Normal people don't get into a lather about these conspiracy theories.
I'm fully vaccinated, no side effects apart from a slightly sore arm for 1 day.
I'm getting on with life.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole forum, with the exception of a group of people, is getting obnoxious and annoying to me. I may take some time off for a while and detach from the craziness, haven't decided yet.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's because ones who know the truth are a lot more willing to speak up for the truth.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This whole forum, with the exception of a group of people, is getting obnoxious and annoying to me. I may take some time off for a while and detach from the craziness, haven't decided yet.
I can't seem to last here much longer than a few weeks... LOL... I am either corrected by Admin or just plain run out of patience... Either way... I take lots of breaks... My thing is arrogant attitudes and know-it-alls... the forums have some DOOZIES..... Chin up... breathe... and take a break and refresh if you need to.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's cancel culture...
It's forgetting about the gospel and spreading another message.

It's fear mongering and false accusations...they are an addiction.

And where they don't have withdrawal symptoms they are addictive all at the same time. But they fill people's hearts like a viral infection until that's the only thing that comes out of their hearts.

Out of the overflow of a person's heart reveals what is inside of it.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it's because ones who know the truth are a lot more willing to speak up for the truth.
The problem is that in reality many are still only speculating what they believe is the truth , only time will tell if their theories are true ………proclaiming the theories are one thing, ramming them down people’s throats continuously is another………
Rita

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is that in reality many are still only speculating what they believe is the truth , only time will tell if their theories are true ………proclaiming the theories are one thing, ramming them down people’s throats continuously is another………
Rita
Amen!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Oh April I am highly offended! I am so hurt and upset! I am just going to go outside and eat worms!
I am just glad I do not get upset or offended easily. I am upset! Oh now I am offended! Oh now I am hurt! Now I am angry! At least please! Find a good reason to get upset.

I love it that you ask questions and shock people.....maybe you will kick start their brains. You are young, creative, and imaginative and most importantly...curious. You know what that means? The gray matter is functional.

I do not take vaccines, particularly this one, but no one should be telling anyone not to take vaccines.
On the other hand it is correct and helpful for accurate information to be conveyed.
There are serious side effects that have been noted, but most are treatable. Still it is just a good idea to be aware of the symptoms so that you can seek treatment early.

Sure there are fear mongers but they are easy to identify because this will not be the only topic that they are crying "the sky is falling!" over.

Status
Not open for further replies.