worst situation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, by God's grace I have given rice bags to others. But today I went to sister & asked her rice.
My situation is getting worst. Not sure how long this worst situation will continue.
Please do pray God stop this tough situation in my life , I always wanted to live a life for the Lord but I am the one who is facing unexpected problems in my life.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, by God's grace I have given rice bags to others. But today I went to sister & asked her rice.
My situation is getting worst. Not sure how long this worst situation will continue.
Please do pray God stop this tough situation in my life , I always wanted to live a life for the Lord but I am the one who is facing unexpected problems in my life.

Thanks!
Praying!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Hello @My Dreams. I have found that after having charity towards others, helping them with things, doing as Jesus has instructed me to do, that I have also eventually ended up being the one in need. I'm glad that you asked for help. Perhaps it is just a time you are going thru. Jesus will bless us in heaven if we have charity towards others. He makes that promise. And sometimes he blesses us with prosperity also.

I pray for you that the Lord will provide for your needs.