WW3: What Should/Will It Look Like?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you are not understanding the origin of that number, or the "wise man" who dealt with it.
Go see the number of a man who did have wisdom, and understand that gold today IS MONEY.
1 Kings 10:1-14
[14] Now the weight [amount] of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

That isn't the MOB. You need to cite Rev 13, not an OT book that does not discuss the MOB. The 666 is the numerical value of a name, not any other example of 666 like how much gold Solomon received in one year. That is not related to the MOB at all.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Using the KJV only, here some simple questions with MC answers. The correct answers are in red.
1. What major, proof positive event will end the Age of God's Grace, through His Son?
A. A hurricane
B. The Lord Jesus is revealed in Glory, and in flaming fire from heaven.

2. For all who are saved, being alive, and are changed into the likeness of His Immortality, where do we meet Him?
A. In the air.
B. On the earth.

3. In the OT scriptures, does it say that Jesus shall come from heaven and stand in the Mount of Olives? (Zech. 14:4)
A. Yes.
B. No.

4. In the three manifestations of Jesus, in which manifestation did Jesus fulfill that OT prophecy, of his feet being on Mount Olives?
A. In mortal flesh
B. In the Spirit.
C. In the Glory of His Immortality.

5. Did OT prophets have any knowledge at all about the three manifestations of Jesus, and in which manifestation their prophecies would be fulfilled?
A. Yes.
B. Some.
C. No, not at all.

The correct answers:

1. What major, proof positive event will end the Age of God's Grace, through His Son?
A. A hurricane

Neither.

2. For all who are saved, being alive, and are changed into the likeness of His Immortality, where do we meet Him?
A. In the air.
B. On the earth.

In the air is correct.

3. In the OT scriptures, does it say that Jesus shall come from heaven and stand in the Mount of Olives? (Zech. 14:4)
A. Yes.
B. No.

B. No. The name Jesus is not used.

4. In the three manifestations of Jesus, in which manifestation did Jesus fulfill that OT prophecy, of his feet being on Mount Olives?
A. In mortal flesh
B. In the Spirit.

It doesn't just say feet are on the MT. It says the MT is cleaved in half, which has never happened.

Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5. Did OT prophets have any knowledge at all about the three manifestations of Jesus, and in which manifestation their prophecies would be fulfilled?
A. Yes.
B. Some.
C. No, not at all.

No, because there is no such "three manifestations of Jesus"

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The correct answers:

A. A hurricane

Neither.

A. In the air.
B. On the earth.

In the air is correct.

A. Yes.
B. No.

B. No. The name Jesus is not used.

A. In mortal flesh
B. In the Spirit.

It doesn't just say feet are on the MT. It says the MT is cleaved in half, which has never happened.

Zec 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

A. Yes.
B. Some.
C. No, not at all.

No, because there is no such "three manifestations of Jesus"
Before anyone can understand the words of God through the OT prophets, they most surely do have to acknowledge the three manifestations of Jesus, being that of:
1. He CAME to us in the flesh.
2. He is still COMING to each of us by His Spirit.
3. He shall COME again from heaven, in the Glory of his Immortality.

Which of the three manifestations of Jesus do you deny?

Without applying that acknowledgement, of Jesus' three manifestations, all the words of all the prophets become "open season" to any form of escological doctrine, that they might want to fabricate. And of course, in all the churches, that is the actual situation.
EDIT:
Luke 12

[51] Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather DIVISION:
[52] For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
[53] The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Case in point: in KJV Zech 14, God is speaking through Zechariah from the timeless Eternity of His Being, in which He speaks in the past, present and future, all at the same time.

In His speaking, He is describing events and situations that shall take place IN ALL of THE three manifestations of Jesus.
Maybe, if you choose to seek the Holy Spirit's guidance, you will see the words in
KJV Zech. 14, that Jesus used and referenced, when He was in the flesh, that point to all three of His manifestations.
EDIT:
One of those events is DIVISION, as in the word CLEAVE, as shown in Zech. 14:4.
That division has been going on since Jesus was first manifested ("henceforth"). It is also known as the "separatation of the sheep from the goats". Everyone is falsely thinking that division is still future.
Sorry, since Pentecost, God who is in Jesus has been gathering His sheep INTO HIS GARNER (barn), aka Heavenly Jerusalem above, which is Jesus Himself.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before anyone can understand the words of God through the OT prophets, they most surely do have to acknowledge the three manifestations of Jesus, being that of:
1. He CAME to us in the flesh.
2. He is still COMING to each of us by His Spirit.
3. He shall COME again from heaven, in the Glory of his Immortality.

2 is a "sort of". Jesus promises to send the Comforter, one of the 3 of the Trinity. While Jesus may send his own personal spirit to people, it is the Comforter (God the Holy Spirit) which is what was promised to come. Then there is the pre-Incarnate Jesus who also may have interacted with people. I think this "three manifestations of Jesus" is a bit misleading but that wasn't the biggest problem with the full list/questions.

Case in point: in KJV Zech 14, God is speaking through Zechariah from the timeless Eternity of His Being, in which He speaks in the past, present and future, all at the same time.

In His speaking, He is describing events and situations that shall take place IN ALL of THE three manifestations of Jesus.
Maybe, if you choose to seek the Holy Spirit's guidance, you will see the words in KJV Zech. 14, that Jesus used and referenced, when He was in the flesh, that point to all three of His manifestations.

All I know is that the Mt of Olives has not yet been split in half so any assertion that it has happened is false.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't the MOB. You need to cite Rev 13, not an OT book that does not discuss the MOB. The 666 is the numerical value of a name, not any other example of 666 like how much gold Solomon received in one year. That is not related to the MOB at all.
We all are about to find out through the Central Banks Digital Currency (CBDC's), which shall require a Digital ID in order to "buy or sell". Eventually all "cash" will be outlawed. The new economic paradigm is now being used between banks, as well as businesses. Next in line, to comply with the Beast is us.
What will you do, if you don't have a Digital ID, in order to spend invisible digital money from your "Fed Wallet" (Federal Reserve bank account)? We all have now a bank account (on stand by) at the Central bank of the Federal Reserve.
EDIT: BTW, Do you think that the number "six hundred, threescore and six", written in Rev. 13:18 is not an intentional reference by God, for us to discover 1 Kings 10:14?

It's not just the number itself that is a clue, but by the words: "number", "of a man", "count", and "here is wisdom", are definitely clues, and therefore it is not coincidental.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 is a "sort of". Jesus promises to send the Comforter, one of the 3 of the Trinity. While Jesus may send his own personal spirit to people, it is the Comforter (God the Holy Spirit) which is what was promised to come. Then there is the pre-Incarnate Jesus who also may have interacted with people. I think this "three manifestations of Jesus" is a bit misleading but that wasn't the biggest problem with the full list/questions.
(#2 Jesus is still coming to us by His Spirit)
John 3:3-8, 14:23; Rom. 8:9; Rev. 3:20.
The deepest desire of God the Father, is to dwell within us.

God the Father is still Living within Jesus, the "Living veil". Heb. 10:19-20.
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Unfortunately, the majority of churches fly by the importance of Pentecost, and foolishly love to call it a past event. Really??
For every person that comes to God, through faith in Jesus, IT IS the day of Pentecost for THEM, as well as for God the Father, who is within Jesus. Rev. 3:20 is fulfilled within them.
God the Father within Jesus, God the Son, together they are Holy Spirit, being One.

The sacrifice of Jesus was not only for us, but also for the Father. Without the Father dwelling within Jesus first, God the Father would NOT be able to dwell within any one of us, lest we die from being in His Presence.
So then, when Jesus comes to make His PERMANENT abode within us, God the Father, who is within Jesus, COMES WITH HIM.
Again, Heb. 10:20; Rom. 8:9, John 14:23 and Rev. 3:20.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God the Father within Jesus, God the Son, together they are Holy Spirit, being One.

So, do you reject the Trinity? I don't know how literally you are taking this concept of Oneness.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, do you reject the Trinity? I don't know how literally you are taking this concept of Oneness.
I for one, do not argue over the Trinity concept. Nor am I out to disprove it. I simply believe the words of Jesus, about what He considers to be, what "one in God" means to Him.

John 17:20-23 are the details of John 14:23., but it is not according to the "religious" understanding of "church-ianity". When one understands that, they will surely understand John 14:23.
[23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make OUR abode with him. [Rev. 3:20].

John 17
[20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
[21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art IN ME, and I IN THEE, that THEY also may BE ONE IN US: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
[22] And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
[23] I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect [holy] in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

So, for me to say that God the Father and God the Son, are Holy Spirit together, as One, is no lie.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cont'd from post #123:
Aside from the words: "cleave" (OT) and "division" (NT), what other words and/or synonyms jump out at us from KJV Zech. 14, that Jesus spoke of?
Well, there are the words "residue", "spoil", "valley", a day of "no light or dark", and "living waters", to name a few.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Idk, I don't really look at the world all that much. Probably a war.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Gods Elect I rarely chuckle at some answers and concepts.

ARMAGEDDON in Greek means = HARMAGEDON. Also mount of Megiddo. It pin points Palestine. Not Europe. Get the picture. Revelation chapter 16:16.
In Hebrew means = A heap of sheaves in a valley for judgement.
Joel chapter 3 to document.

This has to do with tiny Israel, which is Judah.
Revelation chapter 16 . I will bring them down into valley of Jehoshaphat.
Theirs a connection between Jehoshaphat and armeggeden.

Second thessalonians chapter 2 . The son of perdition, satan, will fulfill his role as antichrist in Jerusalem, near future. Its 5 month period, revelation chapter 9:5 to document.

It's antichrist who gathers armys to Jehoshaphat for Jesus return 7th trump. This is day of vengeance.

Corinthians chapter 15. . Instantly, at the 7th trump, all flesh bodys will be changed to the spirtual bodys, this starts the millennium .zechariah chapter 14 corresponds with this chapter.

Thier is no nuclear war. I documented this already.

Daniel 12:10 . Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

The false brethren wont understand. They don't have holy spirit. Jesus doesn't listen to false preachers prayers. The false brethren go into pit with satan during the millennium.

Zechariah chapter 6:1. And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots from between two mountains of brass.

The two mountains are Russia and America. They are main actors in the end times.
Russia is the bear of revelation chapter 13.
America is the eagle .
OBADIAH 1:4 . Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle. This is America. Russia is not super power.

Zechariah chapter 6. The black chariots and white chariots went to north county. This is Russia. Its satanic.
Russia invaded Ukraine last year.

The grisled chariots went south country. The middle east. Jerusalem is the key.
This is satanic. Satan starts wars. Get the picture.

Revelation is 13. Thier will be deadly wound to the one world political system. Not so distant future, satan as antichrist will heal deadly wound and establish world peace, at the 6th trump.

The wicked/false brethren won't understand. They will continue to contaminate God's word.
Psalm chapter 9 . The wicked go to sheol, called hell.
No! Rev. 19:11-21 is Armageddon, the wrath of God through Jesus, upon His Glorious return from Heaven, in His Immortality.

What we are seeing in the Mideast, at this time, is KJV Rev. 9:13-19, which is the wrath of Satan, through the kingdoms of men (WW3). Once it is accomplished, the "MoB" will be instituted throughout the whole world, in the form Digital money, with a Digital ID.

However, for right now, God is about to end His Age of Grace, of having faith in Jesus. KJV Rev. 9:20-21 reveals that He is NOW taking notice of the status of men, and their failure to repent from their wickedness.

When God ends His "longsuffering", the Age of His Grace through Jesus, "that spirit of antichrist" will activate the fulness of man's wickedness and ability to be fully unrepentant, living after themselves through "the natural man", being themselves "the man of sin", aka "the son(s) of perdition".

There is no such thing of a singular man to come, that "church-ianity" loves to foolishly call "THE" Antichrist".

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing of a singular man to come, that "church-ianity" loves to foolishly call "THE" Antichrist".

It is "church-ianity" that loves to ignore scripture about the future coming of the singular AC:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

He says "now" there were many antichrists but does specifically speak of one certain antichrist (singular) that was yet to come (future arrival) which means John believed there was a future Antichrist. This is known as "the Antichrist" which is a specific Antichrist (also the last one) among all those who are antichrists.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nukes, nukes, lots of nukes in the hands of Satanic rulers. Right on schedule!

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Nukes, nukes, lots of nukes in the hands of Satanic rulers. Right on schedule!

Matthew 24
21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
Just one verse, [among many[ proves this idea wrong;
Ezekiel 7:14 They have blown the trumpet, [of war] and made ready, but none will go to battle, for My wrath will fall upon them all.

The Lord will send fire, that will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East; Amos 1, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 1:18, Malachi 4:1 & 4. +

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just one verse, [among many[ proves this idea wrong;
Ezekiel 7:14 They have blown the trumpet, [of war] and made ready, but none will go to battle, for My wrath will fall upon them all.

The Lord will send fire, that will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East; Amos 1, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Romans 1:18, Malachi 4:1 & 4. +
The God of Israel is going to destroy Israel???

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is "church-ianity" that loves to ignore scripture about the future coming of the singular AC:

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

He says "now" there were many antichrists but does specifically speak of one certain antichrist (singular) that was yet to come (future arrival) which means John believed there was a future Antichrist. This is known as "the Antichrist" which is a specific Antichrist (also the last one) among all those who are antichrists.
1 John 2
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

According to your understanding, which one of the billions of antichrists, in ALL countries (including Israel), shall become the "main event" of a religious magic man, preaching "peace and safety"?

All should reconsider the words: "that antichrist shall come".
IT is NOT one man, but rather a position, that is filled successively and regularly, by many who are of "that spirit of antichrist", as is the case for the UN, which is the image of/to the beast.

Don't any here understand that
the apparatus and support structure to achieve such a goal for world "peace and safety", MUST FIRST be orchestrated and manifested in advance, of which has been going on since 1945.

Most all, who are of the Premil view, are going to fall head first into the trap of their antichrist views of the Luciferian Doctrine, of which shall appeal to the flesh for safety for living "the family life" and "the pride of life".
The "MoB" IS NOT going to come by way of how "church-ianity" popularizes it!!

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Depopulate? One third of men? Yes, but it will be by the armaments of men in WW3, as described in Rev. 9:13-19.
[15] And the four angels [symbolic of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, which all border the Euphrates, being all "bound" in the religion of Islam].
were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
[17] And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths [gun barrels of every size] issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

[18] By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 2
[22] Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
[23] Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

According to your understanding, which one of the billions of antichrists, in ALL countries (including Israel), shall become the "main event" of a religious magic man, preaching "peace and safety"?

Obviously the one who performs miracles, calls lightning down from the sky and make the image of the beast speak, and issues the MOB.

All should reconsider the words: "that antichrist shall come".
IT is NOT one man, but rather a position, that is filled successively and regularly, by many who are of "that spirit of antichrist", as is the case for the UN, which is the image of/to the beast.

AC is never a "position" in any passage speaking of the AC. It is always multiple people, or one singular person. Doctrinal bias changes the AC into a position instead. All false doctrines seek to change the AC in some way. Either they teach he came in the past, or the church won't be here so no need to be concerned about him, or there is no future singular AC because "it" is a position. All false doctrines downplay or change the AC in some way. Interesting they all share this isn't it?

Don't any here understand that the apparatus and support structure to achieve such a goal for world "peace and safety", MUST FIRST be orchestrated and manifested in advance, of which has been going on since 1945.

Most all, who are of the Premil view, are going to fall head first into the trap of their antichrist views of the Luciferian Doctrine, of which shall appeal to the flesh for safety for living "the family life" and "the pride of life".

No, any view that changes or denies the coming AC is the one that will fail the test and be deceived by the AC. How do you think the Apostasy happens?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously the one who performs miracles, calls lightning down from the sky and make the image of the beast speak, and issues the MOB.

AC is never a "position" in any passage speaking of the AC. It is always multiple people, or one singular person. Doctrinal bias changes the AC into a position instead. All false doctrines seek to change the AC in some way. Either they teach he came in the past, or the church won't be here so no need to be concerned about him, or there is no future singular AC because "it" is a position. All false doctrines downplay or change the AC in some way. Interesting they all share this isn't it?

No, any view that changes or denies the coming AC is the one that will fail the test and be deceived by the AC. How do you think the Apostasy happens?
No. That is the 2 Horned lamb like beast, that we know of today, ever since 1776. That Beast surely does "miracles" of making fire come down from heaven, and then tells the people of the world to MAKE an image to the 10H beast, of which THEY have. We know of it as being THE UN.
Remember, the angel in Daniel describes beasts as world ruling empires.

In Rev. the same symbolic language is applied to world ruling empires, as was the Roman Empire, which was wounded by a sword, and yet lived, but dispersed into Europe, being the "feet of iron mixed with clay, being partly strong and partly broken". Dan. 2:42.

Present with us today, is the "another beast" that rose to power in 1776, being the USA, while the 10H beast remains still alive but is incognito, until it has fully evolved into it's final phase of a Global Economic Empire, through the Banking industry.

In all of the beasts prior to it, there has never been anything like it. Dan. 7:23-26.
All those past beasts were militaristic. The last will be strictly economic. Hence, the "mark of the beast" for "buying and selling".

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The God of Israel is going to destroy Israel???
The Lord is going to clear and cleanse all of the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:34-43, Zephaniah 1:14-18
All of His enemies, those who follow false religions and those who reject Jesus, will die on the Day He sends His fiery wrath, Amos 1 and Amos 2:1-5, Jeremiah 10:18 Jeremiah 12:14, +
Only a remnant of the people who live there now will survive; by hiding underground. Isaiah 29:1-4 The faithful Christians.
Depopulate? One third of men? Yes, but it will be by the armaments of men in WW3, as described in Rev. 9:13-19.
Rev 9:13-18 is the Sixth trumpet of the Great Tribulation, which will happen during the final 3 1/2 years before Jesus Returns.
But the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster will happen before the GT, of the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls.
Many Prophesies, say that the Lord will send fire to destroy His enemies and to commence all the rest of the Prophesied end times. The Prophecy of Revelation 6:12-17, does not mention this fire, but it does tell of the effects of this forthcoming hit upon the earth of a huge Coronal Mass Ejection.