WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All believers are salted by fire as we go along.....the Lord chastises who He loves as sons....trials and tribs. It is through much tribulation that we enter the kingdom of heaven. (bible)

1 Cor. 3 is talking about the end, the Day of the Lord, which will reveal and burn up everything that is not of Him. True Believers who are in Christ who have their work burned up may survive that fire, while their works will not. (Works that are wrought in Christ, His Spirit, will survive that fire, while works that are done in the flesh won't.) Expect that Unbelievers, not being of Him, will also be burned up in that Day. Our God is a consuming fire to burn up that which is impure and unholy.........it's not that He is going to have a hissy fit like a human person might......it's simply His NATURE. He is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY.....and He is COMING with His entire nature revealed, no longer being shielded to us, that's what His coming is all about....He is COMING to this earth and this physical realm wont be able to take it and stand/exist in His Holy presence. (Like Earth's atmosphere currently shields us from the full brunt of the sun.) Oh, Lord, this makes me tremble inside. We've been duly warned. This time of grace and longsuffering has an appointed end....in the meantime we are to account the longsuffering of the Lord means salvation (2Peter 3)...it's a time when souls can be brought into Christ (ark) and saved before that Day of judgment happens.

2Pe 3:12
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Manifestation in the physical realm when the atmosphere is burned up and dissolved...? Scripture also says men's hearts will be failing them for fear of what is coming on the earth. The earth waxing old like a garment. This is going to get very real.....we need to be praying for whoever will be around in that time, maybe some of us, our children, grandchildren, the lost, we just dont know when.....pray for a harvest of souls and that God will keep His own in His perfect peace when things start getting very scary.
:Bestest: :Bestest: :Bestest: :Happy::joyful::Happy::joyful:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this not how we are to believe and worship in purity and innocence of heart like this sweet little girl!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes indeed dear sister .
Beware we must for though many can sing praises as DID KING DAVID
they sing in heart unto the god who honors their sin . I have seen it first hand .
Singing and dancing , praising and hollering and yet they believe that GOD is fine with their sins and even honors their sins .
THIS DID NOT KING DAVID DO . though the man did err , HE DID REPENT
these err and rather than repenting they HONOR IT . that is not a good sign .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give zero unto Universalists, the promoters of love all, (accept their sin or you might hurt their widdle bitty feelings)
the ppl whom deny the deity of Christ, the followers of men's doctrine rejecting the word of God as He says it is to be.

All that follow their denoms apostles, prophets, prophetesses, teachers, preachers ect are in the hands of a just and merciful God in this life! However after death there is no longer a mercy to be gained but rather the all consuming fire of the living God, WHO SAID..............!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh shout it from the rooftops then. How the devil is our Judge and King who we are to bow to, and wasn't defeated at the cross after all. And SteVen is lapping it up.
What do you think I'm saying in my post #429 Lizbeth?

Reactions: St. SteVen

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give zero unto Universalists, the promoters of love all, (accept their sin or you might hurt their widdle bitty feelings)
the ppl whom deny the deity of Christ, the followers of men's doctrine rejecting the word of God as He says it is to be.
That was uncalled for.

/

Reactions: amadeus

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What do you think I'm saying in my post #429 Lizbeth?
You said that verse is telling us to fear the devil who can destroy body and soul in hell. That would make the devil our Judge and King and the one we bow down to then. Pardon the pun, but hell no. Jesus has TRIUMPHED over the devil and was given the keys to life and death. It is He to whom is owed holy fear/ reverence/ worship/ obedience.....it was/is God who has power to destroy body/soul in hell if He so judges and He gave all that authority to Christ.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was uncalled for.

/

It's just the same old "You must sin as I sin, or you must not sin at all" schtick, or "glad-handing echo chamber," as you called it.

If you and I don't agree on how to interpret Scripture, then you're a virtual wine-bibber, and I'm supposed to write you off, shun you, and high-five the hypocrite standing next to me. Like your differing views are somehow going to undermine the great mission (whatever it is) of our little online church, as it were.

It's all very nauseating to me. It's like I'm supposed to just ignore the parts of the Bible that talk about leaving the 99, wrestling not against flesh and blood, the other sheep (not wolves) not of this fold, etc, and ad nauseum. Ugh.

I've noticed lately that even staff members seem to be less inclined to hang around, if the main page is any indication. I could be wrong but, if not, I can certainly understand why. We're becoming less of a community and more of an exercise in comparison.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just the same old "You must sin as I sin, or you must not sin at all" schtick, or "glad-handing echo chamber," as you called it.

If you and I don't agree on how to interpret Scripture, then you're a virtual wine-bibber, and I'm supposed to write you off, shun you, and high-five the hypocrite standing next to me. Like your differing views are somehow going to undermine the great mission (whatever it is) of our little online church, as it were.

It's all very nauseating to me. It's like I'm supposed to just ignore the parts of the Bible that talk about leaving the 99, wrestling not against flesh and blood, the other sheep (not wolves) not of this fold, etc, and ad nauseum. Ugh.

I've noticed lately that even staff members seem to be less inclined to hang around, if the main page is any indication. I could be wrong but, if not, I can certainly understand why. We're becoming less of a community and more of an exercise in comparison.

What is occuring is the sifting . as we draw nearer and nearer to the final hour
the sifting increases . those who are of the all inclusive love are gonna only worsen in hatred against the BIBLICAL PATTERN
and the lambs are only gonna grow in boldness against the lies . THE TWO SIDES are not GONNA FIND COMMON GROUND barney .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE OVERLOOK SIN FIND COMMON GROUND SIDE is gonna DELIVER the true lambs over to the authorities
WHO WILL KILL MANY . Some have BIG TIME chosen the wrong side , the wrong love , the wrong unity
the lets get along and find common ground pile of DUNG DOO DOO that i TRIED to warn some was even within EVERY DENOMINATION
to some degree . I DID TRY barney , i did warn . always remember that . I did so cause i did love .
My soul weeps for so many now . so many . BUT IT WILL BE , AND MAY IT BE , AN ICE COLD SUB ZERO
day in a VERY HOT PLACE , LONG before i sell out to this fake sorry pile of dung love unity junk most are now buying into .
WE SHOULDA STUCK IN BIBLES Barns . that is all i can say .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is occuring is the sifting . as we draw nearer and nearer to the final hour
the sifting increases . those who are of the all inclusive love are gonna only worsen in hatred against the BIBLICAL PATTERN
and the lambs are only gonna grow in boldness against the lies . THE TWO SIDES are not GONNA FIND COMMON GROUND barney .
THE ALL INCLUSIVE OVERLOOK SIN FIND COMMON GROUND SIDE is gonna DELIVER the true lambs over to the authorities
WHO WILL KILL MANY . Some have BIG TIME chosen the wrong side , the wrong love , the wrong unity
the lets get along and find common ground pile of DUNG DOO DOO that i TRIED to warn some was even within EVERY DENOMINATION
to some degree . I DID TRY barney , i did warn . always remember that . I did so cause i did love .
My soul weeps for so many now . so many . BUT IT WILL BE , AND MAY IT BE , AN ICE COLD SUB ZERO
day in a VERY HOT PLACE , LONG before i sell out to this fake sorry pile of dung love unity junk most are now buying into .
WE SHOULDA STUCK IN BIBLES Barns . that is all i can say .

Oh, I'm sure you'll think of more to say, Amigo.

I know where my Bible is, thank you. And I know what I believe—Revelation 14:12. Sorry about your "meats, drinks, days" deception. YOU SHOULDA PRACTICED WHAT YOU PREACH. There is no "WE." You've already sold out. You're treating symptoms instead of the cause.

If the shoe fits, wear it; if not, leave it in the box?

You're free to do as you like. For now. I guess.

Reactions: St. SteVen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is like asking who was right, Jesus or John the Baptist? What were Jesus words on this?
Mt 11:18For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.
Mt 11:19The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2co 10:12For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This sounds too much like "write off and shun" to me, SS. This thing is serious, isn't it?

Certainly.
One of the biggest problems I have noticed on Christian forums is that
everyone is selling and no one is buying. Essentially a failed economy.

No one cares what you have to say. They only care about what they have to say.
Tribalism.

These are BROAD generalizations of course.
If it wasn't for the few that make this place worthwhile,
I would find something better to do with my time.

/

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Certainly.
One of the biggest problems I have noticed on Christian forums is that
everyone is selling and no one is buying. Essentially a failed economy.

No one cares what you have to say. They only care about what they have to say.
Tribalism.

These are BROAD generalizations of course.
If it wasn't for the few that make this place worthwhile,
I would find something better to do with my time.

/

:Bestest::Bestest::Bestest:

Reactions: amadeus

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That was uncalled for.

/
Unfortunately, what Lamb said is just true. A humanistic gospel and approach to the word of God doesn't forge soldiers of the cross, it just keeps babes remaining babes instead of growing and overcoming and increasing in strength. Perpetually fixing their eyes on their problems instead of learning to fix their gaze above and taking ground. The answer to our problems isn't to be found in a humanistic gospel. Jesus said to seek His kingdom and righteousness FIRST, then all these things that we need would be added unto us. So many are trying to do it in reverse order and it doesn't work.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.