WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, my.
I think we ARE here to fix this broken world. Jesus gave us the tools for the job.
Too soon to pull up the draw bridge and give up on the world.

The gates of hell will not prevail when we storm the enemies fortress and take back what is rightfully his.
Which is how he said he would build his church.

/
His church is NOT of this world.....our citizenship is in heaven and we are strangers and pilgrims just passing through this world. Here we have no continuing city but we seek the one to come. And He said His kingdom comes not with careful observation but is within us. In THIS world ye will have tribulation. So our mandate is not to make utopia on this earth. 2 Peter 3 tells us what will happen to this world. As it was in the days of Noah life will be carrying on as per usual.....then as a snare it will come upon the whole world.

Luk 21:33-35

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Universalism wouldn't explain all of @MatthewG's exegesis.
None of it is correct nor coincides with what we witness in the real world. I.E. there's no sin or evil.

Not true. Not even the Bible teaches this.
It will get only worse in this world as more and more flow right into that other direction of a love that is false and not of GOD .
I am watching whole churches get caught up into it now . As well as even the FALSE religoins . they merging more and more as one
This lamb is gonna stick to the original gospel , biblical doctrine , that pattern . The lambs shall follow Christ
no matter the cost . AND BELIEVE ME there is gonna be a COST . We wont be loved , accepted , nor even tolerated
by this so called love and tolerance religoin . Its gonna push them only farther and farther into darkness
and hatred will only increase against TRUTH , GOD , CHRIST and the lambs . And the solution will come
and the merged religoins and world will OBSERVE TO DO IT . what is this final solutoin
TO RID THE EARTH OF ANY AND OF ALL WHO CONFORMED NOT TO THE LIE , the all inclusive love .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Chadrho

Sep 4, 2019
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh.
ughhh-face-palm.gif

I see you're gifted at avoidance. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: St. SteVen

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. - John 4:13-14

Two human sources of comfort...

1. The Spirit
2. The Flesh

The comfort of the flesh is like a taste of "Southern Comfort" in which will create a temporary comfort. But the comfort of the Holy Spirit is more of an everlasting comfort. As God created our bodies so he knows what it takes to bring a more sustaining comfort to body, mind, and spirit. Therefore we would want to encourage those walking carnally after the flesh to open up and receive the Holy Ghost.

1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
7 And all the men were about twelve. - Acts 19

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are people in anyway shape or form perfect by any means?

Was not Moses a murderer, Rahab a harlot? Did not Jesus pay for all sins; and if people sin they reap what they sow.

If you dont wanna sin that is great dont sin, however if you choose to do something sinful its on you. No one else and its between you and God, at the end of it. Go to him, and talk to him about it.
But the church has a responsibility to teach and preach God's word...to build up and strengthen itself, it's members.

For example:

Heb 3:13

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the church has a responsibility to teach and preach God's word...to build up and strengthen itself, it's members.

For example:

Heb 3:13

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Lizbeth, I suppose you are right. The only sin that must exist, is simply unbelief. Not having faith. That is why it is good to exhort in Yahava, and in prayer together with one another, however at the end of the day it is the sole responsibility of one by themselves in which they have the freedom to choose to either continue in faith, or go on unbelieving and having no faith.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His church is NOT of this world.....our citizenship is in heaven and we are strangers and pilgrims just passing through this world.
God so loved the ________ (insert something other than "world") that he gave...

/

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think calling sin sin is bashing.
Aren't you dismissing a very complex issue?
There are some very serious things that these individuals and their families are trying to work through.
They could use the HELP from the church instead of shunning.

What should a person do if one of their young children displays a transgender preference at 5 years old?
Should they leave the church? No hope for them? Sinners bound for hell?

/

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren't you dismissing a very complex issue?
There are some very serious things that these individuals and their families are trying to work through.
They could use the HELP from the church instead of shunning.

What should a person do if one of their young children displays a transgender preference at 5 years old?
Should they leave the church? No hope for them? Sinners bound for hell?

/
There is no shunning by the church.

However, if they think to express their sin openly in church that's no more allowed than a drunkard having a seat in the pew and hoisting a pint of Jack Daniels.

Salvation from sin.It's about repenting of sin. Not tolerating it and treating it with pride.

Hillsage

Feb 20, 2023
Western Kansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think a person is going to fall on their knee and repent because you call them a pervert, a trans sinner, a homo,

you have another thing coming
On Monday at 7:18 in post # 622 you said, concerning me:

"It’s obvious you do not know the difference between the old nature. And the new nature given By God when we are saved.

I will leave you to your wisdom.."

Since you wouldn't answer me in a private PM, I'll ask on the WWW.
Are you saying, I don't have the new nature and am just running on the old nature wisdom I have.
Simply YES or NO.

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I go to church and know Christianity. I don't pretend to be Christian just so to troll Christians. Which is why you and Tinman are easily confused and defeated by people of The Way. :)
That doesn't really answer my question.
"How did you arrive at that conclusion?" That there is no shunning by the church.
There most certainly is shunning in the church.

BlessedPeace said:
There is no shunning by the church.

/ @TinMan

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What else would you call casting people to be with satan in his angels in the lake of fire?
I would call it a lie. - LOL
But I understand that it's only my doctrinal opinion.
I don't believe anyone is "cast away". Except on Gilligan's Island. - LOL

1698574499972.jpeg

/