You Are A Witness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - Romans 10:8-10.

Everyone born into this world is a special creation of God. No two ways about it you are unique, no one like you in creation in your expression. It is so special to the father that he will put his Son in that creation to further the expression of the creation. To complete the creature and make that creation everything the father has ever wanted, His Own children. Completed by Christ in them, birthed children of God. That is a bold step for people to take to say "I've been birthed by God the Father and I'm his child." They crucified Jesus for saying it, and most folk look at you kind of strange for saying something like that. That's ok it doesn't matter what you tell them they probably will not understand anyway so just tell them about a mystery you know.

I remember a friend of mine as we were going into a restaurant and the server asked what we did work wise. My friend says "I work for God." That may seem extreme but it did start a conversation and my friend meant what he said, he was an evangelist and traveled and worked for God.

How do people find out about the things of God? we tell them. I have another friend who started a car show, he is big into fixing old cars. He started a car club and out of that car shows. That is his pulpit, what ever you find to do do it with all your might.

The world is a pulpit for those that have the message of hope. On the job, as hard as a job can be you may be the only Jesus on the job. In your home, this gospel starts in the home where you live. If you can live it at home you can live it anywhere.

The gospel starts with you, you are a living epistle read by all men. People know when they are around life. They may not know what it is (Christ) but they know peace when they feel it.

I remember young and running the streets, I couldn't wait to get to my grandparents house because things were quite, peaceful and just calm. I didn't know that world in the world, the world was chaotic and full of trouble. Your life is a witness to the things of God, and men watch to see what happens. Be light, and be the completed person you were birthed to be, the world needs you.