You are not the body.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
=

Reader..

Inside you, is the real you.
Your body is not the real you... Your body is the container, that the real you......your SPIRIT......lives inside.
This Spirit, is eternal, and your body will die and be buried or cremated. Have you decided on which, reader?
Be thinking about what you want your people to do with your body, after you leave it.
And after you leave it, you will leave it having had your spirit born again, by God, or NOT.

You've read in the NT...>"new creation" "in Christ"....... Right?
That is not your body or your mind. That is your SPIRIT, that has been joined to God's Spirit........becoming "ONE WITH GOD"...."in Christ".
See that?
That is to be "born again".
Jesus told you........"you must be born again"..........and if you are, you go to heaven.
If you are never, ... if you are just water baptized, but never SPIRITUALLY BORN AGAIN, then you will die, water baptized, and go straight to HELL.
Thousands did today, and thousands will tomorrow.
They are sitting in hell right now, waiting for their White Throne Judgement, Revelation 20:11,...and they are all thinking, .."why am i here....i was water baptized... i was confirmed.... i took communion.... i spoke in tongues... i did my penance.... i adored Mary.. i gave to the poor....so why am i in HELL". !!! ??? !!!

Because Jesus said to all who are not BORN AGAIN......>""depart from me, i never knew you".

Jesus said...>"you must be born AGAIN"......and that not by water, but by my HOLY SPIRIT, saith God".
HE's not kidding you.

Last edited: