You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Supercilious and superficial reasoning not based on scripture.

Let's face it A fetus (baby) is a living human being as thousands of ultrasounds prove.

God breathed life into Adam. That life has been passed on forever and day through parents.
So far, you have confirmed that you believe Scripture is bogus, but an ultrasound replaces Scripture.

"For as the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26 )

So I suppose I should tear that page out of my Bible!. Until God has breathed into the fetus the breath/spirit of life, God says it is dead!

My bowels would probably show lots of motion in an ultrasound. Does that mean they are a living being?

How about simply coming up with Scriptural proof that "Thou shalt not have an abortion." Or did God miss that one, and you have undertaken to tell us that God messed up on that one, and you are here to tell us what God failed to tell us?

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So far, you have confirmed that you believe Scripture is bogus, but an ultrasound replaces Scripture.

"For as the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26 )

So I suppose I should tear that page out of my Bible!. Until God has breathed into the fetus the breath/spirit of life, God says it is dead!

My bowels would probably show lots of motion in an ultrasound. Does that mean they are a living being?

How about simply coming up with Scriptural proof that "Thou shalt not have an abortion." Or did God miss that one, and you have undertaken to tell us that God messed up on that one, and you are here to tell us what God failed to tell us?

Please go away and play your silly word games with someone else as you are getting quite tiresome.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Still waiting for Stan B to prove that the baby in the womb is a blob. I guess it will never happen because a baby is not a blob.

Reba

Feb 12, 2020
Northern Californi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understood that mods can not be every where, and most are volunteer ,been there done that :) The killing of the unborn is a a 'line in the sand' Knowing how moderation works i would bet Stan has been discussed by staff, and allowed to post .. I will not cause disruption to the site so signing off is the best option ...
I thought i had been here before . I see stan the Baal guy is still here ..

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yup! I’m the Baal guy, because go strictly by what the Bible says! Being hated for that is a common attitude in the contemporary pseudo Christian world who no longer believe Scripture, but have chosen to follow the Father of Lies.

Reba

Feb 12, 2020
Northern Californi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup! I’m the Baal guy, because go strictly by what the Bible says! Being hated for that is a common attitude in the contemporary pseudo Christian world who no longer believe Scripture, but have chosen to follow the Father of Lies.
Do you ware shoes or sandals strictly the scriptures say to put on your sandals ?
Mar_6:9 But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
Act_12:8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

Do you use oil lamps the Word does not say flip the switch to turn on the lights .
God 's law says dont murder mans does also . do you carry a stick to go out side the camp? Where does The Word say to post on a computer . You are exactly what you claim others to be. And this site giveds youi the space to spread your very own gospel . you area a phony

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It must be interesting to consider yourself above everyone else. Would you stoop down and was the feet of those you consider inferior to you?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I hate to break it to you but Stan isn't the only one believing abortion is ok. We have several more progressive christian members than him. And modern day progressive Christianity has digressed side by side with society in adopting the so called woke agenda.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do you ware shoes or sandals strictly the scriptures say to put on your sandals ?
Mar_6:9 But be shod with sandals; and not put on two coats.
Act_12:8 And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.

Do you use oil lamps the Word does not say flip the switch to turn on the lights .
God 's law says dont murder mans does also . do you carry a stick to go out side the camp? Where does The Word say to post on a computer . You are exactly what you claim others to be. And this site giveds youi the space to spread your very own gospel . you area a phony
>>God 's law says dont murder mans does also.

I don't know what that has to do with the subject of abortion!

A fetus is not a living being! It has never been a living being, and won't be alive until birth! How can you murder something that is dead?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hate to break it to you but Stan isn't the only one believing abortion is ok. We have several more progressive christian members than him. And modern day progressive Christianity has digressed side by side with society in adopting the so called woke agenda.
I just go by Scripture which never forbids abortion. The Bible actually approves abortion to be administered by the priest under Levitical Law:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse— “may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

If abortion is evil, then God must be evil!!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you mean by "modern day progressive Christianity has digressed side by side with society in adopting the so called woke agenda".

a) What is "modern day progressive Christianity"?
b) What is the "so called woke agenda"?
c) What do you mean by "digressed"?

Christianity has always been belief in Jesus Christ as Savior. The Holy Spirit has been given to all Christians since Jesus was crucified.

"Woke" is defined as "being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice". Is there something wrong with that?

How, in your opinion, has Christianity "digressed"? Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

IMHO you are judging others without cause. Matthew 7:1-3, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye?"

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what you mean by "modern day progressive Christianity has digressed side by side with society in adopting the so called woke agenda".

a) What is "modern day progressive Christianity"?
b) What is the "so called woke agenda"?
c) What do you mean by "digressed"?

Christianity has always been belief in Jesus Christ as Savior. The Holy Spirit has been given to all Christians since Jesus was crucified.

"Woke" is defined as "being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice". Is there something wrong with that?

How, in your opinion, has Christianity "digressed"? Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

IMHO you are judging others without cause. Matthew 7:1-3, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye?"
Progressive “Christianity” consists of those who look on Scripture with contempt and figure they can discard original Scripture and are devoted to writing a new and better Bible. The anti-abortion cult is a typical example. While the Bible contains no law against abortion, they have added anti-abortion laws to their belief system. Basically they are manufacturing an anti-Scripture, anti-God religion; obviously a Satanic religion.