You shall Not Murder your children!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I just go by Scripture which never forbids abortion. The Bible actually approves abortion to be administered by the priest under Levitical Law:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse— “may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22 NIV

If abortion is evil, then God must be evil!!

It appears that God has authority to bring about a miscarriage. Likewise he may demand anyone's life at any time. It should be clear that when God kills someone it isn't murder. But man takes matters into his own hands to kill it is murder.

And since this is a curse obedience to Christ would forbid it, as he forbids cursing.

Moreover there are many scriptures where the shedding of innocent blood is revealed as sin. Fetus' have their own blood after the placenta forms so at the very least mid and late term abortion is shedding innocent blood.

And it is true what is written:

Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is very specific as to when a fetus becomes a living being: “The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being” (Genesis 2:7). Adam did not become a living being until then. God breathed into the nostrils of man his spirit, which who a person really is. The body dies and returns to dust, while the spirit lives on forever.

Adam and Eve are unique, because they were not born, but were created by God, fully grown humans. If God had chosen to create them as life in humans is created in a womb, do you believe what God created within the womb would not have life, but be created dead?

Of course, A&E were not alive until God breathed into their nostrils the breath (spirit) of life and with their body of clay they became living souls. Through this you reason there is no life of infants in the womb until they are born, but then ignore the fact that life created within the womb is a natural process unlike the supernatural process for which A&E were created.

John-the-Baptist being alive in the womb leaped when his mother, Elisabeth heard the voice of Mary. In addition, the Holy Spirit was in John even from the womb. How could this be if the infant John while in the womb was not a living human being?

Luke 1:41 (KJV) And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luke 1:15 (KJV) For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Reactions: Stan B

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nancy, I have NEVER said abortion is okay!!

All I have ever sought is Scriptural authority that says abortion is wrong and contravenes God's laws. So far, I am yet to encounter a single person who can provide a scrap of Scripture in support of the unBiblical anti-abortion cult.

Is subscribing solely to the Word of God for my doctrinal beliefs wrong?? do you disagree with this ethic? Have I ever posted false doctrine on this board?

As for 'Reba', do you really believe she is a real person or just an obvious troll subscriber who someone on this board joined solely for the purpose of attacking me to have me kicked off of the forum? Devious, but transparent.

The purpose of this Board is to discuss Scripture, hopefully in a God-honouring manner. Then 'Reba', a fake entity comes out of the blue, not wanting to discuss Scripture, but only wants to discuss StanB.

Duh!!

But what you have said, and many find to be extreme and offensive is that infants while in the womb are not alive! Implying that since infants have not life until they breathe their first breath it's ok to destroy them through abortion. Even though you say you do not support abortion, your words here contradict what you say.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Adam and Eve are unique, because they were not born, but were created by God, fully grown humans. If God had chosen to create them as life in humans is created in a womb, do you believe what God created within the womb would not have life, but be created dead?

Of course, A&E were not alive until God breathed into their nostrils the breath (spirit) of life and with their body of clay they became living souls. Through this you reason there is no life of infants in the womb until they are born, but then ignore the fact that life created within the womb is a natural process unlike the supernatural process for which A&E were created.

John-the-Baptist being alive in the womb leaped when his mother, Elisabeth heard the voice of Mary. In addition, the Holy Spirit was in John even from the womb. How could this be if the infant John while in the womb was not a living human being?

Luke 1:41 (KJV) And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luke 1:15 (KJV) For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

>>Of course, A&E were not alive until God breathed into their nostrils the breath (spirit) of life and with their body of clay they became living souls. Through this you reason there is no life of infants in the womb until they are born, but then ignore the fact that life created within the womb is a natural process unlike the supernatural process for which A&E were created.

No big deal. We are ALL made of clay. "But now, O LORD, Thou art our Father, We are the clay, and Thou our potter; And all of us are the work of Thy hand. Isaiah 64:8"

Job confirms the Genesis account:

“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay."
“The Spirit of God has made me,
"the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

"Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the breath of God is in my nostrils" Job 27

A theme that is reiterated throughout Scripture.

"For as the body apart from the spirit is dead . . ." James 2:26 (ESV)

As for the 'birth' of John the Baptist and Jesus, they were not traditional births, but were part of a miraculous event: the incarnation of two individuals who existed for hundreds of years + before their incarnation: Elijah was incarnated as John the Baptist, and the Son of God was incarnated as Jesus.

Just a Scriptural viewpoint.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But what you have said, and many find to be extreme and offensive is that infants while in the womb are not alive! Implying that since infants have not life until they breathe their first breath it's ok to destroy them through abortion. Even though you say you do not support abortion, your words here contradict what you say.
Zygotes, embryos, and fetuses are not infants, since birth has not yet occurred. They have no existence independent of the womb and the placenta. It is unfortunately necessary on some occasions to perform an abortion if the developing fetus has no chance of survival outside the womb or the pregnancy will kill the mother (who might have other children).

Facts are facts, and hyped propaganda, designed to inflame people's opinions, won't change that. NOT EVERY PREGNANCY WILL RESULT IN THE BIRTH OF A LIVE BABY.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'm not sure what you mean by "modern day progressive Christianity has digressed side by side with society in adopting the so called woke agenda".

a) What is "modern day progressive Christianity"?
b) What is the "so called woke agenda"?
c) What do you mean by "digressed"?

Christianity has always been belief in Jesus Christ as Savior. The Holy Spirit has been given to all Christians since Jesus was crucified.

"Woke" is defined as "being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice". Is there something wrong with that?

How, in your opinion, has Christianity "digressed"? Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

IMHO you are judging others without cause. Matthew 7:1-3, “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye?"
A) @amigo de christo has been warning against it for a while now, the all inclusive gospel. It is unity with the world. Man's will above God's. Subjective truth over objective truth. False teachers for itchy ears.
B) The woke agenda is ever changing, but I think it is reasonable to summarily judge it all as being Godless and evil.
C) Christianity is becoming increasingly flavorless.

I am not qualified to judge someone's final destination, but if they believe a evil false doctrine I can judge that doctrine and warn against it.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A) @amigo de christo has been warning against it for a while now, the all inclusive gospel. It is unity with the world. Man's will above God's. Subjective truth over objective truth. False teachers for itchy ears.
B) The woke agenda is ever changing, but I think it is reasonable to summarily judge it all as being Godless and evil.
C) Christianity is becoming increasingly flavorless.

I am not qualified to judge someone's final destination, but if they believe a evil false doctrine I can judge that doctrine and warn against it.
@amigo de christo writes (in his own strange brand ungrammatical of English) how everyone but himself is "going to hell in a handbasket", including most of Christendom. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously..

As I have pointed out many, many times, GOD LOVES THE WORLD. If you or "amigo" disagree with that then you disagree with God. While judging others, you put yourself above them, i.e., you are the judge, they are the guilty. It exalts you, which is why you and "amigo" do it. I will never accept the fact that it is done for any reason other than self-exaltation. As I have suggested to him many times, and now suggest to you, read the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector.

The "woke" agenda is a buzz word that you clearly don't understand. "Woke" means being aware of social injustice, so clearly Jesus was "woke". If you think it's evil, then you also think that Jesus was evil. Matthew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” That is the "woke" agenda!

" Christianity is becoming increasingly flavorless" is such meaningless nonsense that it doesn't even merit a reply.

Reactions: Stan B

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zygotes, embryos, and fetuses are not infants, since birth has not yet occurred. They have no existence independent of the womb and the placenta. It is unfortunately necessary on some occasions to perform an abortion if the developing fetus has no chance of survival outside the womb or the pregnancy will kill the mother (who might have other children).

Facts are facts, and hyped propaganda, designed to inflame people's opinions, won't change that. NOT EVERY PREGNANCY WILL RESULT IN THE BIRTH OF A LIVE BABY.

You can call that which exists inside the womb anything you like! That does not change the fact that the embryo is indeed human life, and to argue it is not and therefore destroyed for whatever reason one might choose, is an act of murder in my humble opinion. Yes, you might notice I am an advocate for life, and abortions should not be, especially for those who call themselves Christians.......period!

Reactions: Jack

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can call that which exists inside the womb anything you like! That does not change the fact that the embryo is indeed human life, and to argue it is not and therefore destroyed for whatever reason one might choose, is an act of murder in my humble opinion. Yes, you might notice I am an advocate for life, and abortions should not be, especially for those who call themselves Christians.......period!
You can call that which exists inside the womb anything you like! That does not change the fact that the embryo is indeed incapable of life apart from the mother, or more specifically the placenta. Unless the life support systems are fully developed, it cannot live! Your "humble opinion" doesn't stand up to reality.

Regardless if one is a Christian or not, a difficult decision must be made by the woman, her physician, and others regarding the survivability of the fetus and the danger to the mother's life.

Abortion is NOT murder!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@amigo de christo writes (in his own strange brand ungrammatical of English) how everyone but himself is "going to hell in a handbasket", including most of Christendom. I don't know why anyone takes him seriously..

As I have pointed out many, many times, GOD LOVES THE WORLD. If you or "amigo" disagree with that then you disagree with God. While judging others, you put yourself above them, i.e., you are the judge, they are the guilty. It exalts you, which is why you and "amigo" do it. I will never accept the fact that it is done for any reason other than self-exaltation. As I have suggested to him many times, and now suggest to you, read the parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector.

The "woke" agenda is a buzz word that you clearly don't understand. "Woke" means being aware of social injustice, so clearly Jesus was "woke". If you think it's evil, then you also think that Jesus was evil. Matthew 11:28-30, “Come to me, all you who are weary and are carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” That is the "woke" agenda!

" Christianity is becoming increasingly flavorless" is such meaningless nonsense that it doesn't even merit a reply.
Have you reconciled John 3:16 with 1 John 2:15?

Jesus cared about social justice? You didn't see him leading a rebellion against Rome, otherwise his death would have been justifiable. Jesus went to the sinners for mercy and forgiveness. He never approved of or exalted sin, as the woke do.

Is flavorless Christianity meaningless? Maybe to some.

• Love

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abortion is NOT murder!

That's your opinion, it is NOT mine!

Fetal development: The 1st trimester​

Fetal development begins soon after conception. Find out how your baby grows and develops during the first trimester.
By Mayo Clinic Staff

Even the doctors at Mayo Clinic in the first trimester say "your baby grows and develops during the first trimester. The heart begins to beat, which is evidence of human life between 4-6 weeks of development.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus cared about social justice? You didn't see him leading a rebellion against Rome, otherwise his death would have been justifiable. Jesus went to the sinners for mercy and forgiveness. He never approved of or exalted sin, as the woke do.

exactly . Jim falsely accuses me . He acts as if its a sin for me to warn out against sin and error and those who teach sin and error .
But i say if we love the peoples we would have corrected the error getting done and taught .
And when leaders wont repent of the evil they do and teach , then they must be warned out against
for the sake of the peoples . I simply warn out against what is false and false teachers who have long refused to repent .
And i have said , more than once , my desire is even that the wicked ones would repent , but till they do
they must be exposed for the sake of others .
Think about this .
Go back to the book of revelation .
What did GOD tell that church . He said i have this against you , YOU ALLOW a false one , to teach and to seduce my people .
Today that is all overlooked and anyone who does warn against a false seducer is seen as a hater .
YET GOD himself told that church HE had a BIG PROBLEM with them allowing a false one to teach his people .
Jim is under the spell of the progressive woke agenda . Sure he might not be as a bad as some
but if he dont get out from under it , he will only get worse and worse .
These people are even claiming mulslims and etc are following the same GOD we do .
Its getting worse all the time cause not only will leaders not correct this huge woke all inclusive error ,
but many of them are the ones who brought it into the churches . WELL i am gonna expose it no matter how i be accused .
we have an obligation to the people and more so unto GOD HIMSELF . Wokeism will not be allowed to enter in
on this lambs watch . We must defend and contend for the true faith till the last breath . In hopes that some will repent

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, Jesus definitely cared about social justice. Why do you think that he opposed the burdens laid on others by the Pharisees and the Sadducees? He didn't need to lead a rebellion against Rome, as that was not God's plan.

I don't understand what you mean by "Jesus went to the sinners for mercy and forgiveness". He didn't need their mercy and forgiveness, they needed His, or more properly, God's mercy and forgiveness.

A statement like "He never approved of or exalted sin, as the woke do" is idiotic. Of course Jesus never approved of or exalted sin. Neither do the "woke" -> Jesus was "woke". <- If you disagree then you don't understand the term.

Your non-sequitur comment "Is flavorless Christianity meaningless? Maybe to some" doesn't deserve a reply.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your opinion, it is NOT mine!

Fetal development: The 1st trimester​

Fetal development begins soon after conception. Find out how your baby grows and develops during the first trimester.
By Mayo Clinic Staff

Even the doctors at Mayo Clinic in the first trimester say "your baby grows and develops during the first trimester. The heart begins to beat, which is evidence of human life between 4-6 weeks of development.

LOL!!

What fetal development occurs in the 1st trimester? The embryo is about 1/6-inch long and has developed a head and a trunk. Structures that will become arms and legs, called limb buds, begin to appear. The brain develops into five areas and some cranial nerves are visible. The eyes and ear begin to form.

A normal pregnancy lasts 40 weeks. By the time you're 24 weeks pregnant, the baby has a chance of survival if they are born. Most babies born before this 24 weeks cannot live because their lungs and other vital organs are not developed enough.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yes, Jesus definitely cared about social justice. Why do you think that he opposed the burdens laid on others by the Pharisees and the Sadducees? He didn't need to lead a rebellion against Rome, as that was not God's plan.

I don't understand what you mean by "Jesus went to the sinners for mercy and forgiveness". He didn't need their mercy and forgiveness, they needed His, or more properly, God's mercy and forgiveness.

A statement like "He never approved of or exalted sin, as the woke do" is idiotic. Of course Jesus never approved of or exalted sin. Neither do the "woke" -> Jesus was "woke". <- If you disagree then you don't understand the term.

Your non-sequitur comment "Is flavorless Christianity meaningless? Maybe to some" doesn't deserve a reply.
Perhaps this commentary on Isaiah 40:4 will be helpful in correcting your false assumption that Jesus was woke. Isaiah 40:4 - Bible Verse Meaning and Commentary

• Love

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly . Jim falsely accuses me . He acts as if its a sin for me to warn out against sin and error and those who teach sin and error .
But i say if we love the peoples we would have corrected the error getting done and taught .
And when leaders wont repent of the evil they do and teach , then they must be warned out against
for the sake of the peoples . I simply warn out against what is false and false teachers who have long refused to repent .
And i have said , more than once , my desire is even that the wicked ones would repent , but till they do
they must be exposed for the sake of others .
Think about this .
Go back to the book of revelation .
What did GOD tell that church . He said i have this against you , YOU ALLOW a false one , to teach and to seduce my people .
Today that is all overlooked and anyone who does warn against a false seducer is seen as a hater .
YET GOD himself told that church HE had a BIG PROBLEM with them allowing a false one to teach his people .
Jim is under the spell of the progressive woke agenda . Sure he might not be as a bad as some
but if he dont get out from under it , he will only get worse and worse .
These people are even claiming mulslims and etc are following the same GOD we do .
Its getting worse all the time cause not only will leaders not correct this huge woke all inclusive error ,
but many of them are the ones who brought it into the churches . WELL i am gonna expose it no matter how i be accused .
we have an obligation to the people and more so unto GOD HIMSELF . Wokeism will not be allowed to enter in
on this lambs watch . We must defend and contend for the true faith till the last breath . In hopes that some will repent
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Same old, same old...

I am not "under the spell of the progressive woke agenda". I am under the leadership of the Holy Spirit, given to me and others to lead us into all truth, something you have clearly missed. Clearly, you don't even understand the term "woke"! It's now a buzz word of those who oppose social awareness, something to which Jesus devoted His earthly time. You justify your self-righteousness and unceasing judgement of others, just like the Pharisees whom Jesus opposed.

You sound like a total fool when you repeat the lie that Muslims don't worship the same God that Jews and Christians worship. Why do you flaunt your ignorance on a public forum, as though it is something to be proud of?

"Wokeism will not be allowed to enter in on this lambs watch" says it all. a) You don't have the slightest understanding of "wokeism". It is "the behavior and attitudes of people who are sensitive to social and political injustice", which is one of the primary reasons Jesus came to Earth. He came to oppose the burden being laid on others by the religious leaders, exactly the same thing that you are doing!!! b) => sheep don't stand guard, shepherds do <= Duh!!! Jesus is the shepherd of His flock; no sheep assumes that role. It's really sad that you don't understand that!!!

You can rant on and on and on about issues and terms that you clearly don't understand. The only result is that you sound more and more foolish, bordering on mean, every day.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps this commentary on Isaiah 40:4 will be helpful in correcting your false assumption that Jesus was woke. Isaiah 40:4 - Bible Verse Meaning and Commentary
Here is that verse in context...

A voice cries out: “In the wilderness prepare the way of the Lord;
make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be lifted up,
and every mountain and hill be made low;
the uneven ground shall become level,
and the rough places a plain.
Then the glory of the Lord shall be revealed,
and all flesh shall see it together,
for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

What this has to do with being "woke" is beyond me. Clearly you, just like "amigo", have absolutely no understanding of the meaning of the term. I won't discuss this with you further until you gain some understanding of what being "woke" actually means.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wokeism is of the devil . a spade will always be called a spade on this watch .
rather odd that the JESUS of the BIBLE didnt seem all out concerned with finding common ground .
Rather odd indeed that the apostels didnt go from synagogue to synagogue preaching what we have in common
and trying to find a way to simply unite them .
THEY preached CHRIST . not skin tone , not the religion of elites which is for power and control , yet sold under the lie
its for the people .
Paul , Christ and others did not go around trying to unite mankind for world peace and unity .
They preached CHRIST , Social justice is a lie from the elites sold to the sheep in order to do one thing .
DESTROY THE OLD to bring in the NEW SYSTEM . and this so called new system
which though they holler its for the peoples . NOPE ITS FOR THEM . THEY will sit atop
REDIST of wealth is not as it seems .
They preach it as did JUDAS . THIS MONEY could be redistributed for the poor .
BUT IT AINT FOR THE POOR . THIS REDIST of wealth they sell , IS ALL ABOUT a system
which will GIVE THEM the POWER and CONTROL over the very monies they so loved .
THIS HE said not cause he cared for the poor , but cause HE HELD THE BAG .
WELL THIS THEY SAY not cause they care for the poor , but rather they hold the bag and are about to become
far richer as they heap n steap it up to themselves .
They dont care about the blacks , THEY USE THEM .
they do not care about the peoples , THEY USE THEM .
WITH PROMISES ITS ALL FOR YOU my dear children . JUST WAIT TILL IT COMES IN FULL EFFECT .
The peoples will realize , TOO LATE , it was all a sham . AND just watch how the poor get treated THEN .
These people who snuck this stuff into the churches under the guise it was all about social justice
and for the poor and the hurting . LIED TO THEM and sadly they bought it .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wokeism is of the devil . a spade will always be called a spade on this watch .
rather odd that the JESUS of the BIBLE didnt seem all out concerned with finding common ground .
Rather odd indeed that the apostels didnt go from synagogue to synagogue preaching what we have in common
and trying to find a way to simply unite them .
THEY preached CHRIST . not skin tone , not the religion of elites which is for power and control , yet sold under the lie
its for the people .
Paul , Christ and others did not go around trying to unite mankind for world peace and unity .
They preached CHRIST , Social justice is a lie from the elites sold to the sheep in order to do one thing .
DESTROY THE OLD to bring in the NEW SYSTEM . and this so called new system
which though they holler its for the peoples . NOPE ITS FOR THEM . THEY will sit atop
REDIST of wealth is not as it seems .
They preach it as did JUDAS . THIS MONEY could be redistributed for the poor .
BUT IT AINT FOR THE POOR . THIS REDIST of wealth they sell , IS ALL ABOUT a system
which will GIVE THEM the POWER and CONTROL over the very monies they so loved .
THIS HE said not cause he cared for the poor , but cause HE HELD THE BAG .
WELL THIS THEY SAY not cause they care for the poor , but rather they hold the bag and are about to become
far richer as they heap n steap it up to themselves .
They dont care about the blacks , THEY USE THEM .
they do not care about the peoples , THEY USE THEM .
WITH PROMISES ITS ALL FOR YOU my dear children . JUST WAIT TILL IT COMES IN FULL EFFECT .
The peoples will realize , TOO LATE , it was all a sham . AND just watch how the poor get treated THEN .
These people who snuck this stuff into the churches under the guise it was all about social justice
and for the poor and the hurting . LIED TO THEM and sadly they bought it .
Why are you so hateful? Do you think that is what Jesus meant when He said to love your neighbor as yourself? You are clearly defying the Lord Jesus Christ with your hateful attitude towrd others!

The rest of your rant clearly shows that you are out of your mind!!! Your hateful, narrow-minded, judgmental politics are on display for all to read. You have been suckered by extreme right wing American politics and have abandoned the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. YOU HAVE BEEN SEDUCED BY THE DEVIL, AMIGO!!! I have one suggestion for you: REPENT!!!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you so hateful? Do you think that is what Jesus meant when He said to love your neighbor as yourself? You are clearly defying the Lord Jesus Christ with your hateful attitude towrd others!

The rest of your rant clearly shows that you are out of your mind!!! Your hateful, narrow-minded, judgmental politics are on display for all to read. You have been suckered by extreme right wing American politics and have abandoned the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. YOU HAVE BEEN SEDUCED BY THE DEVIL, AMIGO!!! I have one suggestion for you: REPENT!!!

Why are you accusing him of hate? Is it because he is telling truth?

• Love