• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
I have heard some people talk about the “1260” any one hear heard about 1260?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
gervais;71523]I have heard some people talk about the “1260” any one hear heard about 1260?[/QUOTE] 1260 Days is equal to 3 1/2 years (30 day lunar month) its also the same as times time and half time .... 3 1/2 years is exactly half of 7 years the 7 year period of Daniels 70th week (week of years).... Its the middle of the week. This should put you in mind of Dan. and to what occurs at midweek (of the tribultion)[URL=http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Dan&c=9&v=27&t=KJV#27][COLOR=#0000ff]Dan 9:27[/COLOR][/URL]And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: [U]and in the midst of the week[/U] he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease said:
desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. This is the Abomination of Desolation it occurs at mid week or 1260 days or 3 1/2 years into the 7 year periodthat is Antichrist(Satan) standing where he ought not, in the holly of hollies declaring himself to be god.

gervais

Aug 3, 2009
Christina;72727]1260 Days is equal to 3 1/2 years (30 day lunar month) its also the same as times time and half time .... 3 1/2 years is exactly half of 7 years the 7 year period of Daniels 70th week (week of years).... Its the middle of the week. This should put you in mind of Dan. and to what occurs at midweek (of the tribultion)[URL=http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Dan&c=9&v=27&t=KJV#27][COLOR=#0000ff]Dan 9:27[/COLOR][/URL]And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: [U]and in the midst of the week[/U] he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease said:
desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. This is the Abomination of Desolation it occurs at mid week or 1260 days or 3 1/2 years into the 7 year periodthat is Antichrist(Satan) standing where he ought not, in the holly of hollies declaring himself to be god.
I just think there is more to "1260" than that.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
gervais;72741 said:
I just think there is more to "1260" than that.
Im not sure I understand your statement this is one of the most important Events in End times(abomination of Desolation) It signals the time when the Jews wake from their slumber when AC starts putting the Elect on trial(mark 13) it will culminate in killing the two wittness and there resurection and then the coming of the Lord how many times in Rev. are 3 1/2 years or times time and half a time or 1260 days mentioned they are all the same time period all the same thing just said differnt ways its the last period of time before Christs returns....

Christian Commando

Nov 8, 2007
Actually, God declares how the anti-christ will come into leadership and bringing the world nations together under a "peace pact" for one week- "Heptad" which means 7 years. Rev. shows, shortly after the first beast comes into play, a head of it- (anti-christ), is wounded unto death- (killed) at the half way mark- 3 1/2 years. At this time, Satan is now cast out of the 1st and 2nd Heavens to the Earth and incarnates the anti-christ to revive him, making the whole world wonder after him. From that point on, the peace pact is broken and peace starts degrading. In the mean time, a stue is built of which is put into the temple speaking all blasphemies against God, among the old original Jewish practices of scrifice etc are ended and abominable practices replace them. Finally the anti-christ/Satan, goes to the Temple and sits upon the throne claiming himself god. Then finally the King of the North and Kings- (plural) of the East, all meet at Armegedon for war. Praise God I won't be around to witness any of the above. God Bless!!

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
Actually, God declares how the anti-christ will come into leadership and bringing the world nations together under a "peace pact" for one week- "Heptad" which means 7 years. Rev. shows, shortly after the first beast comes into play, a head of it- (anti-christ), is wounded unto death- (killed) at the half way mark- 3 1/2 years. At this time, Satan is now cast out of the 1st and 2nd Heavens to the Earth and incarnates the anti-christ to revive him, making the whole world wonder after him. From that point on, the peace pact is broken and peace starts degrading. In the mean time, a stue is built of which is put into the temple speaking all blasphemies against God, among the old original Jewish practices of scrifice etc are ended and abominable practices replace them. Finally the anti-christ/Satan, goes to the Temple and sits upon the throne claiming himself god. Then finally the King of the North and Kings- (plural) of the East, all meet at Armegedon for war. Praise God I won't be around to witness any of the above. God Bless!!

I don't tjhink I've ever seen this post, but it started last August.

Praise God I won't be around to witness any of the above.

CC, where are you going to be?

Hamster

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
What about these two verses in Ezekiel 4? (5-6)

I have assigned you the same number of days as the years of their sin. So for 390 days you will bear the sin of the house of Israel.

"After you have finished this, lie down again, this time on your right side, and bear the sin of the house of Judah. I have assigned you 40 days, a day for each year.

It says twice that God assigned Ezekiel a day or a year to prophecy about the exile. The 1260 days mentioned in revelations are the same as a time, times and a dividing of a time in Daniel could not be a literal 1260 days but in fact 1260 years.