1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 9-11 apparently a false flag - what will the next one be?

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by Soverign Grace, May 10, 2019.

1. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No , I don't believe it is accurate to say the world is run by psychopaths.

Marymog likes this.
  2. Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Eye witnesses said the building collapsed and saw no planes:

Eye witnesses who claimed no planes hit the towers and they blew up died mysteriously: http://www.newmediacentral.net/mysterious-911-witness-deaths/

The Original No Planers: Most Witnesses at the WTC Heard And Saw No Planes

Pentagon Employee Witness Says There Was No Plane on 9-11-2001! : conspiracy

I think it's a false flag until some point in time that I learn something different. False flags have been employed for years apparently. There is always an objective: to get the masses to do what they want. If you study it, you'll learn that following 9-11 when the nation was still numb, Bush signed a lot of legislation that completely suspended our Constitution. It has been a disaster since. I urge you to follow Attorney John Whitehead's blog and you'll learn how decimated our Constitution is now. We have moved dangerous towards Nazi Germany. You can find correlations doing an online search.

Nancy and bbyrd009 like this.
  3. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    People have really lost their ability for critical analysis if this is what constitutes evidence to support the ridiculous claims that the planes didn't even hit the building.

4. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    Bc you were there, right, you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was absolutely no subterfuge, a hologram airplane is completely impossible, etc huh. You know, and we are all just way stupider than you are right
    i guess we think of psychopathy like we think of most everything else, "either/or," but every one of us falls somewhere on a bell-curve there, and there are even tests to determine where i am on the bell curve.

If I am doing one of these tests online, I know to have my enemy (friend) beside me, or my mate, or even a sibling will work. Priceless info imo

5. Soverign Grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The way you attempt to slander me by calling us the Conspiracy Club? That's the pot calling the kettle black and what Christ called a hypocrite. I'm shocked that you would do such a thing and not see that you're being a hypocrite.

I answered you one more time out of courtesy and I'm not answering you again. You have devolved into labeling and smearing. I like intelligent discourse but not when it crosses the line. You tolerate no other views than your own and don't believe that anyone but you knows or has researched the truth. I disagree and we have to leave it at that. The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth and rather than arguing and trying to make others believe as you do (I'm unsure of your motives since you've gotten so vitriolic over this; what is your stake in this? You don't have to answer; I'll guess) we should turn to God and ask Him to show us the truth.

Proverbs 2:6

“For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.”

Isaiah 11:2 - And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Maybe you aren't ready to hear these things yet:

John 16:12-15 - I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

In the years I've walked with God He has revealed truth to me a little at a time. I remember one time in particular I was bowled over with it; the reality of it all. I saw why He reveals truth a little at a time. He has been opening up Revelations to me in the last months. I've trusted this process for years. If He shows me otherwise then what I believe now then so be it. If he shows you otherwise then so be it. I don't want to spend anymore time on it because we're told:

"Everyone has heard about your obedience, so I am full of joy over you; but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you" (Romans 16:19-20)

Researching that is IMO evil (outside of the profit of seeing how it fits with Revelations and Scripture and being as wise as the serpent; I don't want to spend more time on it but would rather spend it studying the Bible. So I wish you well. I pray that God will reveal truth to all here. That is my prayer.

6. Soverign Grace

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Everyone has lost their ability for critical analysis but you, right?

See above.

bbyrd009 likes this.
  7. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    ha well of course you wouldn't, since the Bible so clearly does, tz.

just trust that in your current state black is white and v-v, I mean that's we are all doing while reading you already anyway, I guess. Is this so hard to do?

I have just had a change of heart here, and I now believe exactly like you do about 911.
    Could you tell me what has changed? ty
    bye Filicia

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  8. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Gosh "club" such slander, me bad. :rolleyes: but you will continue to heap false allegations upon me because I dared to challenge the reality what you affirm. Yes, I believe there were Jets, hijackers and purposeful attack.

Club
    : an association of persons for some common object usually jointly supported and meeting periodically also
    : a group identified by some common characteristic
    psychopath
    (sī′kə-păth′)
    n.
    A person who engages in psychopathic behavior or is affected by antisocial personality disorder.
    By eg. Obama btw, is a Community Organizer and not anti-social.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  9. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    This is why one is not supposed to give pearls to swine i guess.
    What I don't quite get is why let hypocrites overrun your forum?

I have just had a change of heart here, and I now believe exactly like you do about 911, tz.
    Could you tell me what has changed? ty

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 12:24 PM
    Soverign Grace likes this.
  10. Butterfly

Butterfly Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    I have no idea if it happened or not , i keep an open mind on the whole thing. A few years ago I was intrigued by it all , and spent quite a bit of time looking into it - but I tend to try and focus on how I should be responding rather than keep focusing on all the theories- God has all the answers
    Rita

Soverign Grace and bbyrd009 like this.
  11. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    i understand, no probs, and best of luck to you ok

no change from my perspective at all thoug, see. I srsly doubt you could quote a single reply to me?

12. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Nice of you to falsely accuse me once again of saying what I didn't say, nor did it enter my thoughts.
    It is a puzzle to me why you seem to make so much effort to accuse me of what I didn't say? this was not the first time and these attempts to put words in my mouth? You seem to purposely try to read more into my posts then what I said- very interesting.

13. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    [​IMG]

bbyrd009 likes this.
  14. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    we could even illustrate personal 'false flags,' things we do to get our way, basically. Tired now but even the concept makes sense imo? Of course Govs do that, we even elect the best false flaggers lol, only by another name i guess

Nancy likes this.
  15. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States

16. Nancy

Nancy Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    People for the most part, IMHO-see what they WANT to see. Christians are not exempt...

Soverign Grace and tzcho2 like this.
  17. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Here's the Truth

18. tzcho2

tzcho2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Osama Bin Laden

19. Marymog

Marymog Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Nope, no stalemate. The 9/11 conspiracy theories have all been credibly debunked by professionals in their respective fields (pilots, explosive experts, structural engineers etc.) academia, physical evidence, multiple witnesses, photographic evidence, video evidence etc.

That's not a stalemate......that's one person falling for complete and provable and proven lies and then claim the lies are evidence.

Mary

Purdue creates scientifically based animation of 9/11 attack

tzcho2 likes this.
  20. Marymog

Marymog Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I agree, sooooo much deception in politics.

Did your college report on Kitty Genovese include the debunked story that the New York Times ran?

https://nypost.com/2014/02/16/book-reveals-real-story-behind-the-kitty-genovese-murder/