9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
There are those who say not even Jesus know. What assumption! Jesus never ceased to be God and therefore knew the day of His return.

Paul says that day will not surprise believers like a thief. The day and hour is an idiom for the Feast of Trumpets Jun2u.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But none of those people were aware of the Revelation 12 sign on 9/23/17. :rolleyes:

He was referring to the two day feast of trumpets, as an idiom. He's coming like a thief to nonbelievers, those who are not in Christ. The woman is pregnant right now as we speak and will give birth in September of 2017.

1 Thess 5:1-5 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

Someone may have already pointed this out...sorry, didn't have time to wade through 5 pages. But I believe your thought here might be slightly in error. If believers can know when Christ returns...then why didn't Christ know...?

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. -Matt 24:36

Just a thought, you might want to address it further....If Jesus made the claim, I doubt he was lying.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Someone may have already pointed this out...sorry, didn't have time to wade through 5 pages. But I believe your thought here might be slightly in error. If believers can know when Christ returns...then why didn't Christ know...?

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. -Matt 24:36

Just a thought, you might want to address it further....If Jesus made the claim, I doubt he was lying.

Hi Naomi25,

This is an idiom for the two day Feast of Trumpets. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers, not believers. He actually commands us to wake up so He will not come like a thief. Read scripture below..

Matt 24:36-41 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

1 Thess 5:1-8 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes...very nice. But why does JESUS say HE doesn't know? That ONLY the Father knows? You need to address that....as that was my question.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Yes...very nice. But why does JESUS say HE doesn't know? That ONLY the Father knows? You need to address that....as that was my question.

It's an idiom for the Feast of Trumpets. This Feast is normally a two day Feast because nobody new what day or hour the first sliver of the new moon would appear.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mmm...okay. I would say that there is absolutely no indication in the passage that Jesus is using that phrase as an idiom. In fact I do say it. But you are clearly linking it all to all the feast...and I just do not follow your reasoning's on that. And in not following your reasoning's, I doubt there is much more conversation we can have on this point....

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Mmm...okay. I would say that there is absolutely no indication in the passage that Jesus is using that phrase as an idiom. In fact I do say it. But you are clearly linking it all to all the feast...and I just do not follow your reasoning's on that. And in not following your reasoning's, I doubt there is much more conversation we can have on this point....

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand—

Zeph 1:14-16 The great day of the LORD is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the LORD is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry. 15 That day will be a day of wrath— a day of distress and anguish, a day of trouble and ruin, a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness— 16 a day of trumpet and battle cry against the fortified cities and against the corner towers.

1 Cor 15:50-54 I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. 51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Amazon.com: the book of esdras: Books

While no other text can claim this same unique authority, Apocryphal and Pseudepigraphal literature such as contained in the first volume of The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts (Volume One—The Apocrypha: Includes the Books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees; also available on Kindle), provides literature that often precedes or follows the chronology of biblical texts, which frequently are used or assigned as supplemental works within academic settings to help students and scholars discover or better understand cultural and historical context within the Word of God. Whether or not the information contained in the apocryphal literature is entirely precise—as is the canon of Scripture—these ancient texts provide commentators’ valuable insight into what many ancient Jews and early Christians believed when, “God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets” (Heb. 1:1).

"First Esdras contains the whole of Ezra with the addition of one section; its verses are numbered differently. Just as Ezra begins with the last two verses of 2 Chronicles, 1 Esdras begins with the last two chapters; this suggests that Chronicles and Esdras may have been read as one book at sometime in the past. Ezra 4:6 includes a reference to a King Ahasuerus. Etymologicaly, Ahasuerus is the same as Xerxes, who reigned between Darius and Artaxerxes...in 1 Esdras, Cyrus the Great, Darius the Great, and Artaxerxes I appear in their historical order." --Wikipedia

The Books of Esdras (1 & 2) are available in The Researchers Library of Ancient Texts (Volume One—The Apocrypha: Includes the Books of Enoch, Jasher, and Jubilees; also available on Kindle), as well as The Book of Enoch, The Book of Jasher, The Book of Jubilees, 1 Esdras, 2 Esdras, 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees, Tobias, Sirach, Wisdom, Judith, Baruch, Susanna, Prayer of Azariah, Prayer of Manasseh, Bel and the Dragon, and Laodiceans. - Thomas Horn

2 Esdras 16 (labor pains)
2 Esdras 16 - KJVA - Bible Study Tools

37 The disasters are approaching rapidly, and they will not be delayed. 38 A woman in the ninth month of pregnancy may suffer labor pains for several hours, but when the time comes for the baby to be born, there is no longer any delay. 39 In the same way, the disasters that are coming on the earth will not be delayed, and the world will groan when it is caught in its labor pains. 40 Listen to my message, my people, and get ready for the battle. When the disasters come, you must live as people whose home is not in this world.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All right. I'm still not sure this is going to lead anywhere, but...
I vaguely see what you're saying with the feasts. You've linked them to specific events...which seem to link up rationally, but I cannot see any biblical proof behind your idea. But even having said that, you've gone beyond even that and made a claim to know when the rapture, or 'feast of the trumpets' will take place....which brings us back to the bible repeatedly telling us (and Jesus himself telling us) that we cannot know. And I do not accept your notion of an 'idiom'. Jesus was talking to his disciples, and elsewhere Paul is talking to believers.

Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matt 24:42
You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” - Luke 12:40
(“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) - Rev 16:15
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. - Matt 24:36

Being alert and ready is much, much different than knowing when. You cannot dismiss this with excuses of 'idioms'. There are too many warnings in scripture to dismiss all of them like this. I understand you are keen to know when Jesus may return. Any who long for his return long for this knowledge. But the bible is clear we are not to have it. We are just to move through each and every day like he could arrive now. That way we are being faithful to scripture...we are awake and ready for the 'thief'. You, however, are expecting the thief in September. What will you do if he comes early?

Reactions: tabletalk

Nov 2, 2016
USA
I vaguely see what you're saying with the feasts. You've linked them to specific events...which seem to link up rationally, but I cannot see any biblical proof behind your idea.

Don't you find it interesting that the Rev 12:1-5 great sign lands on the Feast of trumpets this September. I haven't linked the Feasts to specific events, these are just facts of history Naomi.

But even having said that, you've gone beyond even that and made a claim to know when the rapture, or 'feast of the trumpets' will take place....

It's not a claim as much as God giving us the days of 1260, 1290, 1335 days. God is the perfect mathematician. The restrainer (the daily sacrifice) being taken out of the way is the Holy Spirit inside believers, and the rapture kicks off the 1290 days.. HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice (believers in Christ) is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

And I do not accept your notion of an 'idiom'.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's an idiom. It's just a fact of scripture like how the sky is blue and the grass is green.

Jesus was talking to his disciples, and elsewhere Paul is talking to believers.

Actually, Matt 24:38-39 is referring to nonbelievers, and 1 Thess 5:4-11 is referring to believers. That is why it's an idiom Naomi. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers.

Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. - Matt 24:42
You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.” - Luke 12:40
(“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) - Rev 16:15
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. - Matt 24:36

Don't forget 1 Thess 5:4-11.

Being alert and ready is much, much different than knowing when.

and yet the majority of the world denies the Rev 12 sign, even Christians. Irony?

We are just to move through each and every day like he could arrive now. That way we are being faithful to scripture...we are awake and ready for the 'thief'. You, however, are expecting the thief in September.

You are faithful because of what the Holy Spirit accomplishes in you, not because you believe you don't know the day and hour. Not only am I expecting the rapture to occur in September, but I also expect the 70th week and the Day of the Lord to begin. The 70th week and the Day of the Lord are both connected to a woman giving birth Naomi. Israel is giving birth to the church in September. It's time to wake up!

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

What will you do if he comes early?

He won't. God's appointed times were fulfilled down to the day and so will rapture. Expect rapture on 9/21/17 at sunset (in the twinkling of an eye 1 Cor 15:50-54).

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He won't. God's appointed times were fulfilled down to the day and so will rapture. Expect rapture on 9/21/17 at sunset (in the twinkling of an eye 1 Cor 15:50-54).
No just trouble, its coming.

No one knows teh day or teh hour men just like guessing so they can say "I told you so". Wont matter than anyway.

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All right. I'm still not sure this is going to lead anywhere, but...
I vaguely see what you're saying with the feasts. You've linked them to specific events...which seem to link up rationally, but I cannot see any biblical proof behind your idea. But even having said that, you've gone beyond even that and made a claim to know when the rapture, or 'feast of the trumpets' will take place....which brings us back to the bible repeatedly telling us (and Jesus himself telling us) that we cannot know. And I do not accept your notion of an 'idiom'. Jesus was talking to his disciples, and elsewhere Paul is talking to believers.............

Naomi; the Lord established the feasts as "shadows of things to come". They were prophetic indicators of God's plan of redemption for all of mankind. Paul asserted this. There is plenty of biblical proof and not some dream of our friend here. As a matter of fact, the whole biblical story is played out in these feasts, and the weekly Sabbath is a reminder of the millennium to come. But as the book of Daniel stated, the times and seasons were/are to be changed so that people no longer recognize God's plan. This started with the weekly Sabbath, and then feasts were replaced by Halloweens, Christmases, Easters and so forth. I noticed the number 8 permeates the replacement calendar as there are 8 "Sabbaths" a year (aka, quarter and cross-quarter days) and the weekly Sabbath is replaced by the 8th day (Sunday). Whereas in the feasts there were 7 yearly Sabbaths" the first and last day of Unleavened Bread, Pentecost, Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles, and the Last Great Day which, although associated with Tabernacles, is really a mini feast unto itself. That's 7 along with the Sabbath on the 7th day.

As for idioms, many things that Jesus said were indeed idioms known to Jews because that was his original recipients -- to the house of Judah, the Jews. The Disciples were all Jewish, so they understood those idioms. The scripture of the day which both they and Jesus worked with and quoted from constantly was the Old Testament. The problem came historically when Christians wanted a severance from Jews and removed everything "Jewish" (which were really God's commands, not something merely "Jewish"). This is what I jokingly call the "Gentilization" of the calendar and scriptures. A little bit of Babylon, some Gentile ideas and interpretations, and definitely Greek mythology thrown in all for good measure makes a lot of what is called Christianity today as prophesied i.e. Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. Half baked, mixing with other religions but some worship of the true God. I find the greatest understanding coming from Christians with a deep Judaic understanding and culture. And before anyone throws the "Judiazer" label at this, the apostles were the same way including, yes, the apostle Paul.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
No just trouble, its coming.

No one knows teh day or teh hour men just like guessing so they can say "I told you so". Wont matter than anyway.

Good to hear from you friend. No one knows the day or hour is an idiom for the Feast of Trumpets. God is giving us the days of 1260, 1290, 1335 days. God is the perfect mathematician. The restrainer (the daily sacrifice) being taken out of the way is the Holy Spirit inside believers, and the rapture kicks off the 1290 days.. HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

Dan 12:11 "From the time that the daily sacrifice (believers in Christ) is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.

Rom 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
But as the book of Daniel stated, the times and seasons were/are to be changed so that people no longer recognize God's plan.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't you find it interesting that the Rev 12:1-5 great sign lands on the Feast of trumpets this September. I haven't linked the Feasts to specific events, these are just facts of history Naomi.

Okay. So, I finally had some time, and did a bit of reading on the Jewish feasts. Which I found very interesting and leaned some thing I hadn't before, so thank you for prodding me in that direction.

However, that being said, it simply does NOT change the fact that you are date setting. You can attempt to explain it, excuse it, rationalize it and back it up, but there you are. You pluck verses you think excuse you for doing so and ignore the ones that specifically tell you not to.

And if you ignore scripture so readily, why do I imagine you will listen to me. So...signing off.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
However, that being said, it simply does NOT change the fact that you are date setting. You can attempt to explain it, excuse it, rationalize it and back it up, but there you are. You pluck verses you think excuse you for doing so and ignore the ones that specifically tell you not to.

Hi Naomi,

I know this is a lot to take in because tradition and/or religion inside thousands of years has taught the world that nobody can know when the return of Jesus will be, but I do believe even the Jews 2,000 years ago knew that Jesus was referring to the Feast of Trumpets as an idiom.

I do believe God is the date setter, not me. I am just presenting the facts He is revealing. God loves numbers, especially when revealing end times prophecies.

For example, in the book of Daniel and Revelation He gives us 1260, 1290, 1335 days. These days are specifically pointing to the 70th week of Daniel, and in Dan 12:11 the daily sacrifice being taken away is us (the body of Christ). When we are taken away the 1290 days then begins.

Also, if rapture occurs on 9/21/17, then the abomination of desolation will occur on 4/2/21 which is passover. The second coming of Christ will also land on 9/13/24 which is the Day of Atonement! Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear? HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

Dan 12:11-12 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

Rev 11:3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Rev 12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Rev 12:14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

Last edited:

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you are a church-going person, do your Elders know of your predictions? Maybe in another post someone could explain the consequences of a false prophesy/false prophet in a local church. (if it is false) This is one good reason to be a member of a local church: accountability, submission to Elders/fellow members.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
If you are a church-going person, do your Elders know of your predictions? Maybe in another post someone could explain the consequences of a false prophesy/false prophet in a local church. (if it is false) This is one good reason to be a member of a local church: accountability, submission to Elders/fellow members.

Hi tabletalk,

2 Chron 36:16 But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Matt 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

Matt 24:38-39 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

- Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
A Side Note: If Rev 12:1-5 were pointing to the birth of Christ 2,000 years ago it would read like this..

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Mary) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Mary) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Herod) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Herod) stood in front of the woman (Mary) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (huios Jesus Christ himself) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (huios Jesus Christ himself) was lifted up (epairó) to God and to his throne.

But it doesn't, rather it reads like this..

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Also, Jesus lived for 33 years before ascending to heaven. Rev 12:5 has the child being snatched up to God's throne right away.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
A Side Note: I do believe epairó and harpazo have two different meanings and exegesis. Jesus wasn't caught up, He was lifted (raised) up because at that point He had defeated the devil. He didn't need to be obtained by robbery because He won.

The church however does need to be obtained by robbery, because of the red dragon. We need Jesus help.

epairó
1. to be lifted up, not a rescue
2. Jesus ascended slowly in victory from the devil

harpazo
1. to be snatched away, rescued
2. The church will be snatched away quickly, from red dragon

epairó: to lift up
Original Word: ἐπαίρω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: epairó
Phonetic Spelling: (ep-ahee'-ro)
Short Definition: I raise, lift up
Definition: I raise, lift up.

harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad'-zo)
Short Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery
Definition: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery.