9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Keep in mind that,

when we place rapture (the year of overcoming the enemy and complete victory) on 9/21/17, the abomination of desolation will then land on Passover on 4/2/21 when the great tribulation begins (the year of the great wickedness of rebellion and sin) and the second coming of Christ will also land on the Day of Atonement on 9/13/24 (the year and millennium of priesthood).

overcoming the enemy and complete victory - Dan 12:11 & Rom 12:1 sacrifice, 1 Thess 4:17, 1 John 5:4-5, Rev 2:26-27, Rev 12:5
bondage - Isa 66:7-9 Jews, Rom 7:1-6 & Rom 8:18-21 & Gal 4:1-7 for the left behind
judgment - Isa 26:21, 1 Thess 5:1-3, 2 Pet 2:9, Rev 6, Rev 14:7
waiting period - 2 Thess 2:4-6
the great wickedness of rebellion and sin - Isa 26:21, Dan 8&11, Matt 24:15-21, 2 Thess 2, Rev 8-18
disorder and chaos - Isa 26:21, Dan 8&11, Matt 24:15-21, 2 Thess 2, Rev 8-18
judge - Heb 10:30, Rev 6:10
priesthood - Rom 15:14-16, Rev 15:1-2, Rev 20:4-6
grace upon grace Isa 11, Rev 20:4-6

2017 - In the Bible the number 17 symbolizes "overcoming the enemy" and "complete victory"
2018 - In the Bible the number 18 symbolizes "bondage"
2019 - In the Bible the number 19 symbolizes "judgment"
2020 - In the Bible the number 20 symbolizes "waiting period"
2021 - In the Bible the number 21 symbolizes "the great wickedness of rebellion and sin"
2022 - In the Bible the number 22 symbolizes "disorder and chaos"
2023 - In the Bible the number 23 symbolizes "judge"
2024 - In the Bible the number 24 symbolizes "priesthood"
2025 - In the Bible the number 25 symbolizes "grace upon grace"

17 - Meaning of the Number 17 in the Bible
18 - Meaning of the Number 18 in the Bible
19 - Meaning of the Number 19 and 20 in the Bible
20 - Meaning of the Number 19 and 20 in the Bible
21 - Meaning of the Number 21 in the Bible
22 - Meaning of the Number 22 in the Bible
23 - Meaning of Numbers 23, 44, 444, 1,000
24 - Meaning of the Number 24 in the Bible
25 - Meaning of the Number 25, 27, 28 and 29 in the Bible

- Heb 13:8

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone's been keeping track of "the great sign" in the heavens on 9/23/17, but here is what I've learned..

I've studied this sign for about two years now along with many others, and there are many viewpoints to consider in regards to this sign. The scriptures I use I will post at the bottom along with important videos and pictures...
Yeah, WOW, indeed! I marvel at this sort of thing...because I a not wired that way, nor is it my gift. But I do find it amazing how some are in tune, and the incredible accuracy that God has built into our manifest experience.

From my perspective (according to my own gifts) such nuances in times are like the details of a technical manual that have little bearing on my part - which is rather the timeless, spiritual nature of God. Where it is obviously a labor of love for some, like cooking to a chef, I am fascinated by all you do, but happy to stay out of the kitchen and enjoy the end result.

There is a problem that occurs, however, when the spirit is left out of the ingredients...not that you are doing that at all - looks great, really. Just so those reading or hearing do not mistakenly think that the "signs" are the same thing as that which they are "signs" of. The caution...is that one not miss the forest for the trees (not miss the purpose of the sign). All signs are given, that we might have reason to believe. Which means, if we believe already, then going to see a sign is not even necessary. What is even more amazing than any sign, is what it represents on high...which is of course timeless and in need of its own understanding.

Last edited:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've studied this sign for about two years now along with many others,
Did God ask you to do that. You think there will be a reward for what you spent two years on. Is this really what Jesus asked us to do?
What a waste of time.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Just so those reading or hearing do not mistakenly think that the "signs" are the same thing as that which they are "signs" of.

Thank you Scott,

We should keep in mind though that the Rev 12:1-5 is a sign of what just took place and also of things to come.. HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

What a waste of time.

1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you Scott,

We should keep in mind though that the Rev 12:1-5 is a sign of what just took place and also of things to come.. HEAVENLY SIGN 2017

1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
What that got to do with the work of the Lord. I never seen Him do that did you?
Everyone is chasing Knowledge and it only puffs up. What about spending two years with God?

Nov 2, 2016
USA
What that got to do with the work of the Lord. I never seen Him do that did you?
Everyone is chasing Knowledge and it only puffs up. What about spending two years with God?

Jesus actually commands us to wake up to His soon return Sword, and yes we do receive a reward in Heaven for longing for His return.

2 Tim 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus actually commands us to wake up to His soon return Sword, and yes we do receive a reward in Heaven for longing for His return.

2 Tim 4:8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
Indeed all that is true but whats it got to do with what you spent two years doing?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes but you still never told me where God said look into it for the beifit of anyone?

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Yes but you still never told me where God said look into it for the beifit of anyone?

I'm not sure what you're asking.
Researching and studying the Word is the same as "looking into it".
Doesn't it benefit you to stay in His Word?

2 Tim 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Google

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure what you're asking.
Researching and studying the Word is the same as "looking into it".
Doesn't it benefit you to stay in His Word?

2 Tim 3:16-17 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Google
Whats coming is coming and you aint gonna change it by studing this stuff. how about studing what Jesus told you to do. as oppose to what you enjoy doing and opretty much wasting you time like two years worth for what. What benifit have you give anyone your self included. None.
your text is out of context. How you gonna rebuke anyone from Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum'.
Just tell me where does this help anyone? Two yeras wasted. You think you gonna be in heaven and then some day say see I told ya so. Jesus never called you or anyone to study this for two years. Do you even know what He called you to do? Seems to me very very few do know.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Whats coming is coming and you aint gonna change it by studing this stuff. how about studing what Jesus told you to do. as oppose to what you enjoy doing and opretty much wasting you time like two years worth for what. What benifit have you give anyone your self included. None.
your text is out of context. How you gonna rebuke anyone from Discussion in 'Eschatology & Prophecy Forum'.
Just tell me where does this help anyone? Two yeras wasted. You think you gonna be in heaven and then some day say see I told ya so. Jesus never called you or anyone to study this for two years. Do you even know what He called you to do? Seems to me very very few do know.

Thank you Sword. Have a good day.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What would you call a good day. A little revelation. They are nice. But laying hands on the sick and seeing them healed tops it all. for our part. People say oh getting them saved is number one. We aint here to get them saved. So really this is the point I am making we are called to do unto others what you would have them do unto you if you needed anything.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What do you think is coming? You seem nervous.
From what did you make that observation? That I might be nervous. I am a son of God He tells me not to be scared. I want for nothing. No sickness comes to my door let alone me. I have no insurance or pension. I fear nothing not man not satan. I Love God and He loves me. whats to be nervous about?

Nov 2, 2016
USA
From what did you make that observation? That I might be nervous. I am a son of God He tells me not to be scared. I want for nothing. No sickness comes to my door let alone me. I have no insurance or pension. I fear nothing not man not satan. I Love God and He loves me. whats to be nervous about?

Fear nothing if you are in Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But why does JESUS say HE doesn't know? That ONLY the Father knows?

this is a very interesting point. this is not an idiom. Naomi25 is correct. our Lord Jesus made a clear statement. if no one wants to address the statement I will.

to understand this statement one must understand who God is and understand the "DIVINE WILL" of God. it will take 3 scripture to understand this divine act of the will of God. I will make this as short as possible.
#1. Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". both of your hands?, you know what each do. but it's an act of one will NOT TO KNOW. let's see this divine act of God will in action.
#2. Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". now God knows EVERYTHING, so how can he not remember our sins? how, by the act of his divine will. now, keep this in mind and Matthew 6:3 when we see #3.
#3. Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals". the one who sits on the throne is the Lord Jesus, our great High Priest. now the question, what hand was the book in? answer the RIGHT HAND. going back to Matthew 6:3 let not your left hand know what the right hand is doing. by the father (the LAMB, not the Lamb of God , but the Lamb, the root) taking the book out of the Son right hand, now by divine principle, the act of his "WILL" he wills not to know. for the book contain all the dates, which is now out of the Son's hands. so truly only the father know by the divine act of God's will. simple. no idiom, just fact as how the Godhead works.

hope this help.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes...very nice. But why does JESUS say HE doesn't know? That ONLY the Father knows? You need to address that....as that was my question.
Because Jesus is the Son of man on the earth in the flesh. Jesus never new everything. Whist walking in the flesh. He was Not fully God walking on the earth in the flesh.

Here is the best I found.
Soarse If Jesus was God, why did He not know when He would return?

Speaking of Jesus' Second Coming, Matthew 24:36 (and Mark 13:32) tells us, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

When Jesus spoke these words to the disciples, even He had no knowledge of the date and time of His return. Although Jesus was fully God (John 1:1, 14), when He became a man, He voluntarily restricted the use of certain divine attributes (Philippians 2:6–8). He did not manifest them unless directed by the Father (John 4:34; 5:30; 6:38). He demonstrated His omniscience on several occasions (cf. John 2:25; 3:13), but He voluntarily restricted that omniscience to only those things God wanted Him to know during the days of His humanity (John 15:15). Such was the case regarding the knowledge of the date and time of His return. After He was resurrected, Jesus resumed His full divine knowledge (cf. Matthew 28:18; Acts 1:7).

Matthew 24:36 clearly states that the Father alone knows when Jesus' return will be. Verses such as John 5:30; 6:38; 8:28-29; 10:30; 12:49; 14:28, 31; and Matthew 26:39, 42 demonstrate Jesus' submission to the Father as well as their Oneness in the Godhead. Yes, they are both God. But some things Jesus had apparently chosen to "give up the rights" to be privy to during His earthly ministry (see Philippians 2:5-11). Jesus, now exalted in Heaven, surely knows all, including the timing of His Second Coming.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
this is not an idiom. Naomi25 is correct.

It is an idiom. Jesus was referring to the Feast of trumpets, in which nobody knew when the first sliver of the new moon would appear. Jesus actually comes like a thief to nonbelievers, Matt 24:38-39. Believers will not be surprised by that day, 1 Thess 5:1-11. Jesus also commands us to wake up so He doesn't come like a thief to us, Rev 3:3. If only people would study Jewish customs. :(