9/23/17, Rev 12:5, X etc..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
As for abortion - America is only responsible for a relatively small number of worldwide abortions, so God is angry with the WHOLE world, not just America.

Trust in God - not astrology . . .
Again, this is astronomy, not astrology.

The Rev 12 sign is straight from the Word of God, BreadOfLife. Wake up! Rev 3:3.

The conception of the church began at Pentecost and has been in gestation for 2,000 years. The baby gotta come out sometime, and that is in September of 2017. It's time to wake up. The blessed hope is coming. Tit 2:13.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
If the Rev 12 sign is false, then how, where and when do you see Rev 12:1-5 coming to pass in the heavens?? Are you denying that Rev 12:1-5 isn't a part of the 66 books?? There's even an app you can download on to your cell phones to see Jupiter in the womb right now. <_<

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BreadofLife,

I agree with you. There is no such thing as a secret, invisible rapture. It is taught no where in Scripture and is the result of a fever dream from a little girl that became inserted into Darby's end times views that did not exist for over 1800 years of Church history.

I have encountered Heb 13:8 in other forums. I have found his predictions entirely unworthy of a response.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wormwood said:
BreadofLife,

I agree with you. There is no such thing as a secret, invisible rapture. It is taught no where in Scripture and is the result of a fever dream from a little girl that became inserted into Darby's end times views that did not exist for over 1800 years of Church history.

I have encountered Heb 13:8 in other forums. I have found his predictions entirely unworthy of a response.
You're right, I know.
I only engage people like this to expose them, lest they seduce less educated people who are sincerely seeking the truth into believing their false teachings.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
These sort of responses are expected in the end times. It's actually considered a blessing.

2 Chron 36:16 But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Matt 5:11-12 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

2 Pet 3:4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
These sort of responses are expected in the end times. It's actually considered a blessing.

2 Chron 36:16 But they mocked God's messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the LORD was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

Matt 5:11-12 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

2 Pet 3:4 They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation."
Actually - in your case, the following verses are much more appropriate . . .

Jeremiah 23:16 - “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

Matthew 7:15 - “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.”

Mat 24:11 - And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2 Tim 4:3-4 - For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Prov. 26:4 - Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
For those who have eyes to see and ears to here, if you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider these passages. Time is short.

John 3:3-7 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

- Heb 13:8

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who have eyes to see and ears to here, if you're not sure you have eternal life through Jesus Christ please consider these passages. Time is short.

John 3:3-7 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Rom 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

I am very familiar with these passages - and not ONE of them supports your Scriptural perversion about Rev. 12 of September 23rd . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
I am very familiar with these passages - and not ONE of them supports your Scriptural perversion about Rev. 12 of September 23rd . . .
They do actually, because if you are a part of the body of Christ, 9/23/17 has everything to do with you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do actually, because if you are a part of the body of Christ, 9/23/17 has everything to do with you.
The only thing significant about 9/23 is that it's the day after my brother's birthday.
As a Christian, there is nothing particularly special about that day because I'm not a false prophet who tries to prognosticate about end times events.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Wormwood said:
BreadofLife,

Hi Wormwood,

The meaning of "harpazo" in 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5 is derived from the Latin word “rapturo” meaning “caught up“. The rapture is definitely in the 66 books. This is how the saints will meet Jesus Christ in the air and in the clouds. This is why we're told in 1 Thess 4:18 to encourage one another of the blessed hope, not ridicule others. - Heb 13:8

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
The only thing significant about 9/23 is that it's the day after my brother's birthday.
As a Christian, there is nothing particularly special about that day because I'm not a false prophet who tries to prognosticate about end times events.
Jesus tells us to wake up and look for His soon return. Read Rev 3:3. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers. It's time to wake up.

Nov 2, 2016
USA
If Jesus didn't want believers to know when His coming would be He wouldn't of added 1260, 1290 and 1335 days in Daniel and Revelation. It's time to wake up.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus tells us to wake up and look for His soon return. Read Rev 3:3. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers. It's time to wake up.
FALSE.
Jesus will come like a thief in the night to ALL - not just non-believers.

1 Thess. 5:2
For YOU know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Paul was writing to Thessalonian CHRISTIANS.
Good grief - do your homework . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
FALSE.
Jesus will come like a thief in the night to ALL - not just non-believers.

1 Thess. 5:2
For YOU know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Paul was writing to Thessalonian CHRISTIANS.
Good grief - do your homework . . .
No BreadOfLife, brothers and sisters in 1 Thess 5:4 is not referring to all people. These people are believers in Christ only. If believers are surprised when that day comes, why does Paul say we do not need to write you about times and dates, and that day will not surprise you like a thief.

Paul says believers are NOT in darkness because we are children of the light and children of the day! Read 1 Thess 5:1-5. If believers are caught off guard at His coming why is Jesus telling us to wake up? Rev 3:3. Do your homework is right. :rolleyes:

1 Thess 5:1-11 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No BreadOfLife, brothers and sisters in 1 Thess 5:4 is not referring to all people. These people are believers in Christ only. If believers are surprised when that day comes, why does Paul say we do not need to write you about times and dates, and that day will not surprise you like a thief.

Paul says believers are NOT in darkness because we are children of the light and children of the day! Read 1 Thess 5:1-5. If believers are caught off guard at His coming why is Jesus telling us to wake up? Rev 3:3. Do your homework is right. :rolleyes:

1 Thess 5:1-11 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.
Paul is telling them not to be caught off guard. This DOESN'T mean that they knew when Jesus would return. It simply means that they should be preparing themselves EVERY DAY for His return.
The Parable of the Ten Virgins is a perfect example of this (Matt. 25:1-13) .

People like YOU who pervert the meaning of Scripture - only show the rest of us how unprepared you are . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
Paul is telling them not to be caught off guard. This DOESN'T mean that they knew when Jesus would return. It simply means that they should be preparing themselves EVERY DAY for His return.
The Parable of the Ten Virgins is a perfect example of this (Matt. 25:1-13) .

People like YOU who pervert the meaning of Scripture - only show the rest of us how unprepared you are . . .
The word "oil" in Matt 25:1-13 is figurative language for the indwelling Holy Spirit inside each believer. A believer in Christ will never run out of oil. Once you are sealed, you are His until redemption Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30.

Cognate: 1637 élaion – olive oil (from 1636 /elaía, "olive tree"); (figuratively) the indwelling (empowering) of the Holy Spirit.

While all true believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, none can give their oil to someone else (see Mt 25:3-8)! Each person must seek (find) the Lord for themselves.

BreadOfLife, Paul is telling believers they will NOT be caught by surprise when that Day comes. Paul is specifically referring to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel.

If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future.

Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

The rapture doesn't happen on just any given day on the Gregorian calendar, no! God has an appointed time for all that He does. In Luke 21:36 Jesus is speaking to nonbelieving Jews only, the church did not exist just yet. The church began in Acts 2:1-4.

If you are truly inside the body of Christ then you will escape by way of rapture. The word "harpazo" also means to be rescued or escape from destruction.. Jude 1:23, Amos 4:11, Zech 3:2.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word "oil" in Matt 25:1-13 is figurative language for the indwelling Holy Spirit inside each believer. A believer in Christ will never run out of oil. Once you are sealed, you are His until redemption Eph 1:13-14, Eph 4:30.

Cognate: 1637 élaion – olive oil (from 1636 /elaía, "olive tree"); (figuratively) the indwelling (empowering) of the Holy Spirit.

While all true believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, none can give their oil to someone else (see Mt 25:3-8)! Each person must seek (find) the Lord for themselves.

BreadOfLife, Paul is telling believers they will NOT be caught by surprise when that Day comes. Paul is specifically referring to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel.

If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future.

Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

The rapture doesn't happen on just any given day on the Gregorian calendar, no! God has an appointed time for all that He does. In Luke 21:36 Jesus is speaking to nonbelieving Jews only, the church did not exist just yet. The church began in Acts 2:1-4.

If you are truly inside the body of Christ then you will escape by way of rapture. The word "harpazo" also means to be rescued or escape from destruction.. Jude 1:23, Amos 4:11, Zech 3:2.

You Bible-coders are a dime a dozen because you trust in yourself instead of God.

Since you trust in your own prognostications about Christ's return instead of trusting in Scripture - let's continue this conversation on September 24th.
I'll have a good laugh as YOU try to squirm out of the hole you've dug for yourself . . .

Nov 2, 2016
USA
BreadOfLife said:
You Bible-coders are a dime a dozen because you trust in yourself instead of God.
Trusting in the blessed hope is trusting in God. God is the one aligning the stars for His soon return, not me. I trust that.