a list of people who don't make it to Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
fornicators
adulterers
liars

(There is a list in Revelation that is more extensive.. and a list in some other NT book... or books but this will do for straters)

"all liars will have their part in the Lake of Fire"

Judas Iscariot. He was (so it seems) sorry.. threw the 30 pcs of silver back

but he was not saved, that we know of.

He didn't want to truly accept and embrace Jesus and His way

We can assume he is in Hell b/c Jesus said it would have been better had he not been born

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Seeing that Jesus even forgave those who crucified Him, my assumption is that His mercy and grace is endless. And when the Bible tells us He came to save all the world, I trust that He manages to do just that! How could a good shepherd lose even just one sheep?

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Those SIN LISTS are found in 1 Cor 6:9 -- Gal 5 -- Eph 5 --- Col 3 -- Rev 21 -- etc.

Butski, deceived believers will tar and feather you,
if you insist that ...
these Scripture passages simply do NOT apply to believers!

Because you should realize that ...
unbelievers (who sin habitually w/o repentance) go to Hell
butski,
believers who sin habitually w/o repentance go to Heaven.

Please get your request in post haste ...
... dost thou prefer your tar hot or cold?

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zachary said:
Those SIN LISTS are found in 1 Cor 6:9 -- Gal 5 -- Eph 5 --- Col 3 -- Rev 21 -- etc.

Butski, deceived believers will tar and feather you,
if you insist that ...
these Scripture passages simply do NOT apply to believers!

butski,

Please get your request in post haste ...
... dost thou prefer your tar hot or cold?
Zachary, you see yourself as being sinless because you keep the commandments.

Rom 3:20-24
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God's Righteousness Through Faith

21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference;
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,

NKJV

You seem jealous of those that put their faith in Jesus' work on the cross to obtain salvation. You should be happy for them because they believe what Jesus said to Paul. Instead you are jealous and want to condemn those that trust in God's grace. As I said in another post, Cain was jealous of Able when Able believed what God said and God would not accept the works of Cain's hands. All of this because you will not believe that the message of God's grace given to Paul was different than the message Jesus and the 12 were given for the Jews who were under the Law of Moses.

You seem to know a lot about sinning but very little about the fact that a child of God is a spiritual being living in a sinful flesh body and there is a constant struggle between spirit and flesh. Perhaps you should spend more time in Romans 7 where Paul describes this constant struggle. If you do then don't dismiss the last 7 words of verse 25 which shows we can not win this war by self efforts. The sinful flesh of the child of God is not what Jesus has saved. In verse 24 we see that Jesus has delivered (separated) the child of God from their body of Death.

Rom 7:24-25
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 I thank God — through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
NKJV

Today we serve the law of God by believing what Jesus gave to Paul. That message says we, the children of God. are not under the law of Moses because are dead to the law

But you will continue to try and put us under it..

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
junobet said:
Seeing that Jesus even forgave those who crucified Him, my assumption is that His mercy and grace is endless. And when the Bible tells us He came to save all the world, I trust that He manages to do just that! How could a good shepherd lose even just one sheep?
I'm tired of hearing about his mercy.. it is used as an excuse to do evil against others

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Zachary said:
trs!

butski,
believers who sin do NOT go to Heaven

in Revelation it says no impure thing will enter Heaven

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:

It is the spirit that is reborn by God that goes to heaven. Not the flesh. True believer are both flesh and spirit while living on this earth. Why don't you know this?

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
I'm tired of hearing about his mercy.. it is used as an excuse to do evil against others
Amazing!!! What a slap in God's face who sent His Son into the world to pay for mankind's sins because of His mercy.

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:

Acts 10:15
15 And a voice spoke to him again the second time, "What God has cleansed you must not call common."
NKJV

Every child of God has been cleansed by the blood of God's Son, Jesus Christ. Why don't you know this??

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
H. Richard said:
Amazing!!! What a slap in God's face who sent His Son into the world to pay for mankind's sins because of His mercy.
Amen! Yikes! What's going to happen to this individual at the White Throne Judgement when Jesus says, "Oh, you're tired of hearing about mercy?"

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
junobet said:
How could a good shepherd lose even just one sheep?
None of Jesus' sheep will be lost.

John 10:27-29 . . My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they
follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can
snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is
greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

Jesus' sheep not only listen to him, and follow him; but they also believe him.

John 10:26 . .You do not believe because you are not my sheep.

Disbelievers (a.k.a. "not my sheep") are quite damned-- right now,
on the hoof.

John 3:18 . .Whoever disbelieves stands condemned already

John 3:36 . .He who disbelieves the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of
God abides on him.

According to Dan 12:2 and John 5:28-29 there is only one resurrection allotted
per person. Therefore when the world's non sheep are terminated in the
lake of brimstone depicted at Rev 20:11-15, they won't be coming back
seeing as how they will have used up their one resurrection in order to stand
trial. From thence they will become a tourist attraction like the bones exhibited

in the La Brea Tar Pits museum in Los Angeles.

Isa 66:22-24 . . All humanity will come to worship me from week to week
and from month to month. And as they go out, they will see the dead bodies
of those who have rebelled against me. For the worms that devour them will
never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out. All who pass by
will view them with utter loathing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
Not every one of His "sheep" will enter the eternal kingdom, according to Jesus in Matthew 7....to some He will say "depart from me I never knew you, you who practice lawlessness..

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not every one of His "sheep" will enter the eternal kingdom, according to Jesus in Matthew 7....to some He will say "depart from me I never knew you, you who practice lawlessness.
They where never His sheep, just as many call themsleves pastors, and teachers, prophets and evangelists, who where never called and whos works are nothing.

Have you not read..

Mar 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
Mar 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

He neve said they where called, He just said it doesnt matter.

heretoeternity

Oct 11, 2014
Asia/Pacific
mjrhealth said:
They where never His sheep, just as many call themsleves pastors, and teachers, prophets and evangelists, who where never called and whos works are nothing.

Have you not read..

Mar 9:38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.
Mar 9:39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.
Mar 9:40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

He neve said they where called, He just said it doesnt matter.

You should post scriptures which are relative to the discussion don;t you think? I guess you don't think so!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You should post scriptures which are relative to the discussion don;t you think? I guess you don't think so!
Well it was relevant to your post was it not. Or should I say, if not for grace, very few christians wouild make it to heaven.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
ScaliaFan said:
Well, in my experience the contrary is the case: those who’ve experienced the mercy of Christ for themselves will pass it on to others and thus be less likely to do evil against them. These believers don’t just avoid evil because of fear of punishment, but because of the true love in their hearts.
So remember:

“Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.” (1 John 4:8)

“If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

[SIZE=12pt]4 [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt](1 Cor. 13:1-7)[/SIZE]

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
Webers_Home said:

on the hoof.

God abides on him.

trial. From thence they will become a tourist attraction like the bones exhibited

Webers_Home said:

on the hoof.

God abides on him.

[SIZE=12pt]While I respect your opinion, when I weigh various Biblical passages, I come to the conclusion that universalism has the stronger support. I believe that Jesus came to save the world and has the keys to hell. I believe that even after death people can still hear His words and believe in him. God wants everybody to be saved and I believe His will is mightier than men’s. So I believe that in the end it will be impossible not to believe in him, because in the end – maybe after souls are cleansed from evil in fire - God will indeed be all in all. (Rev. 1:18; Col 1:19:20; 1 Cor. 15:22; Romans 5:18; Romans 11:32; 1 Peter 3:19-20; 1 Peter 4:6; Phil. 2:1, 1 Tim 2:4; 1 Cor. 15:28 … ). [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]There’s an article by Jürgen Moltmann on the topic, that you may find interesting:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]https://jasongoroncy.com/2006/03/06/the-logic-of-hell-by-jurgen-moltmann/[/SIZE]

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
junobet said:
While I respect your opinion, when I weigh various Biblical passages, I come to the conclusion that universalism has the stronger support. I believe that Jesus came to save the world and has the keys to hell. I believe that even after death people can still hear His words and believe in him. God wants everybody to be saved and I believe His will is mightier than men’s. So I believe that in the end it will be impossible not to believe in him, because in the end – maybe after souls are cleansed from evil in fire - God will indeed be all in all. (Rev. 1:18; Col 1:19:20; 1 Cor. 15:22; Romans 5:18; Romans 11:32; 1 Peter 3:19-20; 1 Peter 4:6; Phil. 2:1, 1 Tim 2:4; 1 Cor. 15:28 … ).
There’s an article by Jürgen Moltmann on the topic, that you may find interesting:
https://jasongoroncy.com/2006/03/06/the-logic-of-hell-by-jurgen-moltmann/
What sends people to hell is unbelief in the works of God. Eve did not believe God and instead believed what Satan told her. All through the scriptures we see that it was the unbelief in what God said that caused their downfall. The same is true today. Jesus sent a message to us in the writings of Paul that anyone who has faith, trust, confidence in Jesus' work on the cross, His Shed blood that paid for the sins of the whole world would be saved.

If a person believes in Jesus' work on the cross that person honors God's Son and will be saved.

If a person does not believe in the work of God's Son on the cross that person does not honor God's Son and the wrath of God is on that person.

junobet

May 20, 2016
Germany
H. Richard said:
What sends people to hell is unbelief in the works of God. Eve did not believe God and instead believed what Satan told her. All through the scriptures we see that it was the unbelief in what God said that caused their downfall. The same is true today. Jesus sent a message to us in the writings of Paul that anyone who has faith, trust, confidence in Jesus' work on the cross, His Shed blood that paid for the sins of the whole world would be saved.

If a person believes in Jesus' work on the cross that person honors God's Son and will be saved.

If a person does not believe in the work of God's Son on the cross that person does not honor God's Son and the wrath of God is on that Person.It
It is because I believe in the work of God's Son on the cross, that I'm a universalist. Right then and there, He accomplished what He came for: save all the world. Again somebody else put it much more eloquently than I ever could:

“Everything that goes wrong in Adam is restored in Christ.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnuLnBakS6w

H. Richard

Sep 16, 2015
Southeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
junobet said:
It is because I believe in the work of God's Son on the cross, that I'm a universalist. Right then and there, He accomplished what He came for: save all the world. Again somebody else put it much more eloquently than I ever could:

“Everything that goes wrong in Adam is restored in Christ.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnuLnBakS6w
You have spoken for yourself but you can't speak for others.

Did you miss the part where I said those that dishonor God by not believing in God's work on the cross will be under God's wrath?

Heb 10:28-29
28 Anyone who has rejected Moses' law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
NKJV

Universalist believe everyone will go to heaven but theirs is wishful thinking.