A Louisiana " Hi Ya'll! "

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I am so filled with joy to be a part of a Christian site that seems to be encouraging folks by bringing positive messages of hope to their lives about the only hope which is Christ! I am a 44 year-old second grade school teacher that also sings in a Christian group to minister to the body and to witness to those who need Jesus. It is my only desire to point people to Him for He is the only one who can do anything for anyone. Blessings to you all!

followerofchrist

Nov 22, 2007
Welcome! I am farely new myself, only been on here 'bout a month. I wanna return your Louisianna "Hi Ya'll" with a good old fashion Texan "Yee Haw!! Howdy Neighbor"...man I love Texas, mostly because I can say things like that!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board His By Grace. Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn much more of the Word with love, joy, peace, etcJagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
man I'm jealous the only saying we have in michigan is"you want fries with that"welcome to the forumyour brother in christRyan Fitz

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to CBHis By Grace glad to have you aboard I guess its a big Surf Up from sunny Calif

Peacebewithyou

Nov 6, 2007
Hello! Welcome!And as the say in Chicago... this is the year the CUBS will go all the way!
smile.gif