A stranger to Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This I ask of you all, as sincere as I can be, please dont ne a stranger to Jesus.

Dont be one of those who tries to stand before Him pleading, But Jesus, I wen to church, I studied teh bible, I learnt Greek Hebrew and other languages, I spent a fortune on DVDs bibles studies commentaries, listened to countless sermons and I helped teh poor, served in the church and id all these good deeds.

What answer would you expect from Hi, "Welcome my good and faith full servant", because these men did just that.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The majority of christians can see we are in teh end times, dont leave Jesus out, He must be in your day. daily in conversation. His words when you hear them will give you life, dont be like the foolish virgins who left it to late, because the wise ones will only have enough for them selves. It is your choice, not His.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This I ask of you all, as sincere as I can be, please dont ne a stranger to Jesus.

Dont be one of those who tries to stand before Him pleading, But Jesus, I wen to church, I studied teh bible, I learnt Greek Hebrew and other languages, I spent a fortune on DVDs bibles studies commentaries, listened to countless sermons and I helped teh poor, served in the church and id all these good deeds.

What answer would you expect from Hi, "Welcome my good and faith full servant", because these men did just that.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The majority of christians can see we are in teh end times, dont leave Jesus out, He must be in your day. daily in conversation. His words when you hear them will give you life, dont be like the foolish virgins who left it to late, because the wise ones will only have enough for them selves. It is your choice, not His.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Since you asked; I for one reject the Jesus you proclaim.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Didn't mean to re-post, sorry..........just wanted to say that the above is a most heartfelt plea and one which in reality shouldn't even have to posted on a Christian forum, but it is unarguably the truth, people do leave Him out...Everything else is in, but He has to stay outside the door, knocking.........
It is heart breaking at times but like you I know that "You can bring a horse to the water, but you cannot make him drink."
All we can do is point them toward the True Christ, the Living Resurrected ( By God ) Son of Man ( so we too can be resurrected ), who is also one with and in God......What they decide to do with it, is between them and Him.
Thank you for the post, it is excellent... God bless you always

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@pia @Job
pia said: Whoa ! Man you have no idea, do you ????????
Job said: Perhaps you would like to clue us in? Show us a truth that isn't found in the scriptures.

The key for us is not in what pia saw that was not in the scriptures, but rather in what she has seen which is found in the scriptures. Not all of us can see all that is in the scriptures even though our carnal eyes have read them and our gray matter have processed what we read. It really does lie in the "eyes to see" and the "ears to hear" of which Jesus spoke.

Jesus expounded the parables to his immediate disciples, but he did not expound all of the parables unto those who read the scriptures today.
Where are the "eyes"? Where are the "ears"?

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key for us is not in what pia saw that was not in the scriptures, but rather in what she has seen which is found in the scriptures.

You really should let her speak for herself. Instead of helping her, you're painting her into a corner.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really should let her speak for herself. Instead of helping her, you're painting her into a corner.
She can and does of course speak for herself, but remember Jesus' words:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

Pia is on the Lord's side whether you understand that or not. If she disagrees with my statement I do not believe that I have hindered her ability to say so. She agrees where is the problem?

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She can and does of course speak for herself, but remember Jesus' words:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matt 18:20

Pia is on the Lord's side whether you understand that or not. If she disagrees with my statement I do not believe that I have hindered her ability to say so. She agrees where is the problem?

You should still let people speak for themselves.

Just saying...

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps you would like to clue us in? Show us a truth that isn't found in the scriptures.
You know very well that if I did, I would just invite a whole bunch of remarks against it...as I have told you before , I choose who I share those things with, and I get to know them a little better first as well, and they to know me better also...
It would be an exercise in futility....

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@pia @Job

The key for us is not in what pia saw that was not in the scriptures, but rather in what she has seen which is found in the scriptures. Not all of us can see all that is in the scriptures even though our carnal eyes have read them and our gray matter have processed what we read. It really does lie in the "eyes to see" and the "ears to hear" of which Jesus spoke.

Jesus expounded the parables to his immediate disciples, but he did not expound all of the parables unto those who read the scriptures today.
Where are the "eyes"? Where are the "ears"?
He has shown me tons of things over the many years, I honestly don't think i would ever run out of new things to discover....Not in the bible and not in nature...That's just our wonderful Father...

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know very well that if I did, I would just invite a whole bunch of remarks against it...as I have told you before , I choose who I share those things with, and I get to know them a little better first as well, and they to know me better also...
It would be an exercise in futility....

Where would we be if the ones who penned the scriptures had that attitude?

You need not respond. I just want you to give that some thought.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where would we be if the ones who penned the scriptures had that attitude?

You need not respond. I just want you to give that some thought.
You wont, but demand she does??

You should give that some thought.
There are probably many who read here, who have wonderful testimonies, but are unwilling to be torn apart but christians. You know how it goes.

Reactions: pia and Helen

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not the one who claims to have met Jesus in person.
And you dont believe her so whats the point... There are plenty of posts of her testimony to read, if you dont believe them, noting else she says will convince you, will it??

Reactions: pia and Helen