A timeline to Ezekiel 38 and the end of the world as we know it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is of my perspective that the churches were seven and according to Revelation....

Ephesus - Messianic- Would begin with the Apostle to the Circumcision, Peter
Smyrna - Gentile - Would begin with the Apostle to the Uncircumcision, Paul
Pergamos - Orthodox... Pergos is a tower... Needed in the dark ages
Thyatira - Catholic - The spirit of Jezebel is to control and to dominate.
Sardis - Protestant - A sardius is a gem - elegant yet hard and rigid
Philadelphia - Wesleyism - To be sanctioned is to acquire it with love.
Laodicea - Materialistic - Rich and increased with goods and have need of nothing?

If I had to pick an end time date I would go with the scientist, Isaac Newton...

And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half. - Daniel 12:7

From a folio cataloged as Yahuda MS 7.3g, f. 13v:

"So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060." - Isaac Newton

As Charlemagne was crowned king on December 25, 800 by Pope Leo the III so the day of Christ's coming will be on Christmas Day, 2060. If the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17) occurs seven years before the time of Christs coming the date of the rapture 12.25 2053. However Isaac Newton notes

"It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner. This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fancifull men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, & by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail. Christ comes as a thief in the night, & it is not for us to know the times & seasons which God hath put into his own breast." - Isaac Newton

There is yet another event that is to happen and that is the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38..

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. - Ezekiel 38:8

It appears that God the Father, after 2,000 years of it, is finally getting weary of dealing with the church world and will take up interest in the land of Israel. It appears that a large ISIS like army is going to try to sack Israel in the last days. When this happens, in his own words...

And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face. - Ezekiel 38:18

And that this ISIS army is going to greatly incur the wrath of God the Father. I would say... That this is going to be to their great disadvantage as they will meet up with the greatest of adversaries!

One of the last questions put to Jesus was....

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? - Acts 1:6

In which he answers...

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. - Acts 1:7

I think that the time has come for the restoration of the Kingdom of Israel... Here in these latter days!

From my understanding the following will unfold in the near future...

2016-2020 AD - Continuance of the Word of Faith, Laodicean age based, faith message (in which I have no problem with, as long as they do not get too greedy and remember the cause of the poor). I would also look for the church world to continue dialogue as people in this time have less interest in church doctrine and more interest in fellowship.
2020-2049 AD - Good possibilities for the fulfillment of the Ezekiel 38 prophecy.
2050-2053 AD - The merging of this world into a one leader world system. I believe that in this time that which is referred to as the Anti-Christ will make his scene.
2053 - 2060 AD - Possibilities of a rapture. Christ comes as a thief.
2060 AD- The end of this world after tribulation.

Of course... I could be wrong, these are my estimations according to my understanding.

Understanding, that the mind of God may have other plans and ideas.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
As my understanding of bible prophecy Psalms 83 war must happen first!But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. I have thrown this out because at the E38 war the church can not be here!> you say What!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
We as the church will see the p83 may be but the E38 I think not. Watch Israel it is Gods Time clock.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And You Say how can you say this>>>> read The E38 war there is so many twist and turns and it proves the church is rapture before or at the E38 war. I can get into it more if you like.

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But The big game changer in this world is the p83 war that will send shock waves into Islam and start changing this world and there is very little talk in bible prophecy about it. Islam is going to take over the world>>>> No>>> P83 will start the crumble. and it will start in the heart of the middle east not the Eu . That a whole other big bible prophecy .

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
There is many game changers at this time, will America make it to November ? There is no prophecy of America in the bible and if we are at the end of this age and going into jacobs trouble something has to give! Uk. just became What??? Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?” Enjoy prophecy rolls100%

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. We await the blessed Hope.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the Lord Jesus could come today. Even so, come Lord Jesus.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. - Rev 22:20

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
We are living the end of the church days and the church is sleeping. So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.