A Witch Hunt Exposed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well how childish can you get! :rolleyes:

I challenge you to go and read every single post of the 1,341 that you have posted. ..an find ONE of your posts which are not DOOM, GLOOM, FEARFUL, and NEGATIVE.

You reminded me that this is a Christian Site..true it is!!

The true Christian walk is Victory in Jesus, the message is 'The Lamb Of God which taketh away the sin of the world.'

HE is our focus, He is the centre of our life... He came and brought Peace and Joy. "In Him we live and move and have our being".

Whatever your "christianity "is...it sure is not mine.
You must have a very tiny God...if all you can SEE, is Doom , Gloom and disaster.

If I get banned for all I have said...So be it! Have at it.

Helen - you don't get thrown off - that wasn't my intention.

We did the evil one's work here and need to recognize it. I invite you to the thread I began on Christians doing Satan's work.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? You get to claim things about others, and brag about reporting people, and we are just supposed to "drop it" because you are uncomfortable about being confronted for your actions?

This is not Christlike - we have done the evil one's work. I invite you to my thread on Christians doing the evil one's work.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please forgive me for butting in, ladies (Sovereign Grace and By Grace--does anyone else see an irony here?). I suggest that you each put the other on "ignore" (for at least a "cooling off" period). That would likely solve your problem with each other, for the moment. The long term solution would require a bit of graciousness (from your monikers, you both like the idea of grace, yes?). The two of you seem to have fairly different world views. One or both of you may be wrong: The Bible isn't all "gloom and doom"--even though there is a fairly pessimistic view of mankind apart from God. So, in effect, you are both equally right (or equally wrong), but the enemy delights when we fight among ourselves; he gets the victory when we sow discord. The Body of Christ is called to be "salt and light" to a lost and hurting world--we are to demonstrate a new way of living in this world. Can you explain how "biting and devouring" each other accomplishes that? It is quite likely that the Lord would view it as fleshly and we are ALL subject to the temptations of the flesh (especially when our assumptions are challenged). One fleshly bit of behavior begets another and soon we are angry, frustrated and bitter--i.e. miserable. The Bible has, as usual, God's wisdom for the situation:

Galatians 5:13-21--> "For you, brothers, were called to freedom; but do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh. Rather, serve one another in love. The entire law is fulfilled in a single decree: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, and envy; drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God..." One of the problems with this particular topic is that there is so much "dis-informaton" floating around through the action of the "prince of the power of the air".

The enemy sows lies in order to provoke us to battle each other. His strategies are always the same--he was a liar and murderer from the beginning. He knows our weaknesses and he exploits them. But we can have victory over the flesh through the Holy Spirit, our "helper". Amen?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's encouraging. So, just what WAS your intention in reporting her?

I don't owe you an explanation Willie and I'm not going to play your games - deception comes in a million and one forms and you like playing let's gang up - a childish forum game; a power play, for unbelievers; not Christians. You aren't sitting here as judge jury and executioner. I am trying to take the high road in this and if you aren't ready to do that then this is where we can part ways. I invite you to my thread. I think that we should look at how Satan can tempt Christians to sin.

I'm not going to engage in this anymore with you. I'm glad you were encouraged. I'll be encouraged too if you go to the thread. We should handle this in a Christian manner like adults. We have a chance to do that now and we should take it.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please forgive me for butting in, ladies (Sovereign Grace and By Grace--does anyone else see an irony here?). I suggest that you each put the other on "ignore" (for at least a "cooling off" period). That would likely solve your problem with each other, for the moment. The long term solution would require a bit of graciousness (from your monikers, you both like the idea of grace, yes?). The two of you seem to have fairly different world views. One or both of you may be wrong: The Bible isn't all "gloom and doom"--even though there is a fairly pessimistic view of mankind apart from God. So, in effect, you are both equally right (or equally wrong), but the enemy delights when we fight among ourselves; he gets the victory when we sow discord. The Body of Christ is called to be "salt and light" to a lost and hurting world--we are to demonstrate a new way of living in this world. Can you explain how "biting and devouring" each other accomplishes that? It is quite likely that the Lord would view it as fleshly and we are ALL subject to the temptations of the flesh (especially when our assumptions are challenged). One fleshly bit of behavior begets another and soon we are angry, frustrated and bitter--i.e. miserable. The Bible has, as usual, God's wisdom for the situation:

Galatians 5:13-21--> "For you, brothers, were called to freedom; but do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh. Rather, serve one another in love. The entire law is fulfilled in a single decree: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' But if you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out, or you will be consumed by each other. So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the flesh craves what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are opposed to each other, so that you do not do what you want. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity, and debauchery; idolatry and sorcery; hatred, discord, jealousy, and rage; rivalries, divisions, factions, and envy; drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God..." One of the problems with this particular topic is that there is so much "dis-informaton" floating around through the action of the "prince of the power of the air".

The enemy sows lies in order to provoke us to battle each other. His strategies are always the same--he was a liar and murderer from the beginning. He knows our weaknesses and he exploits them. But we can have victory over the flesh through the Holy Spirit, our "helper". Amen?

Thank you - I appreciate another believer seeing how wrong this is. I tried to message Helen to talk privately but for some reason can't find her. This is so unchristian that I don't want to be involved in it and I'm glad that you spoke up. Someone else did too. I think that the evil one is involved here; I think it's evident to all with acute discernment abilities exactly what is going on in this exchange - and you're right, he sows discord and tries to get us to react in the flesh. He is a wily enemy and has tactics that are many and varied. He can work even in a believer or as one who poses as one. Deception comes in many many forms and are evident to those with a discerning spirit and astute mind and who have studied the enemies wiles. I started a thread on how Satan uses believers; I think it's his most fruitful area and I've seen his subtle methods at work in churches and on this forum in certain people. I believe that discernment is one of the most important exercises of the spirit needed today. Otherwise the evil one goes undetected. It takes discernment to recognize the more subtle forms of lies, games, or stratagems that the evil one employs.

Paul uses the word falsehood. That word covers a wider scope. When I say, ‘don’t lie‘, the first thing that would come to your mind is that you shouldn’t tell a lie; speak an untruth. But we can lie with a glance. We can lie by our silence. We can lie with a nod of the head or the shifting of the feet. We can lie by holding back information that another is not even aware he needs. We can lie about our true motives and post something that is meant to dig at another person or build our low self-esteem but those with discernment can see through these games. What I've found is usually this person has a wound on their soul of some sort. They've been hurt so they hurt others before they get hurt. Still others have something within them - some area of sin in their heart; it comes out as faultfinding that results in raucous fights with their spouse, with their neighbors, co-workers. Christ tells us that none are righteous however and they're among sinners saved by grace here.

Matthew 7:3-5 - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The Word is quick and shows us truth and deception.

Hebrews 4:12:
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Every person at times is an Oscar-winning liar. As the Bible says, "There is no one righteous, not even one …. Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit" (Rom. 3:10-13).

Scripture tells us in Romans "if it be possible as much as lieth in you, live at peace with all men..." but others have to be willing to be at peace for this to be fulfilled. Truth will prevail - "all things are naked and open unto Him with whom we have to do."

Speaking against another believer is doing Satan's work - the slanderer.

The Apostle John spelled it out: “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen” (I John 4:20). “If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.”

I would appreciate it if you would pray about this; I prayed already. This type of exchange and game-playing has no place on a Christian forum. We should come here to be built up, not torn down. I hold no anger at Helen - I prayed for her and about this situation. I sincerely hope that she posts on my thread because we have all reacted in the flesh. It would be a great Christian witness to others who come on this site to see Christians resolve a disagreement with maturity and grace.

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you - I appreciate another believer seeing how wrong this is. I tried to message Helen to talk privately but for some reason can't find her. This is so unchristian that I don't want to be involved in it and I'm glad that you spoke up. Someone else did too. I think that the evil one is involved here; I think it's evident to all with acute discernment abilities exactly what is going on in this exchange - and you're right, he sows discord and tries to get us to react in the flesh. He is a wily enemy and has tactics that are many and varied. He can work even in a believer or as one who poses as one. Deception come in many many forms and are evident to those with a discerning spirit and astute mind and who have studied the enemies wiles. I started a thread on how Satan uses believers; I think it's his most fruitful area and I've seen his subtle methods at work in churches and on this forum in certain people. I believe that discernment is one of the most important exercises of the spirit needed today. Otherwise the evil one goes undetected. It takes discernment to recognize the more subtle forms of lies, games, or stratagems that the evil one employs.

Paul uses the word falsehood. That word covers a wider scope. When I say, ‘don’t lie‘, the first thing that would come to your mind is that you shouldn’t tell a lie; speak an untruth. But we can lie with a glance. We can lie by our silence. We can lie with a nod of the head or the shifting of the feet. We can lie by holding back information that another is not even aware he needs. We can lie about our true motives and post something that is meant to dig at another person or build our low self-esteem but those with discernment can see through these games. What I've found is usually this person has a wound on their soul of some sort. They've been hurt so they hurt others before they get hurt. Still others have something within them - some area of sin in their heart; it comes out as faultfinding that results in raucous fights with their spouse, with their neighbors, co-workers. Christ tells us that none are righteous however and they're among sinners saved by grace here.

Matthew 7:3-5 - And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Every person at times is an Oscar-winning liar. As the Bible says, "There is no one righteous, not even one …. Their throats are open graves; their tongues practice deceit" (Rom. 3:10-13).

Scripture tells us in Romans "if it be possible as much as lieth in you, live at peace with all men..." but others have to be willing to be at peace for this to be fulfilled. Truth will prevail - "all things are naked and open unto Him with whom we have to do."

The Apostle John spelled it out: “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen” (I John 4:20). “If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.”

I would appreciate it if you would pray about this; I prayed already. This type of exchange and game-playing has no place on a Christian forum. We should come here to be built up, not torn down. I hold no anger at Helen - I prayed for her and about this situation. I sincerely hope that she posts on my thread because we have all reacted in the flesh. It would be a great Christian witness to others who come on this site to see Christians resolve a disagreement with maturity and grace.

Amen.

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you - I appreciate another believer seeing how wrong this is. I tried to message Helen to talk privately but for some reason can't find her. This is so unchristian that I don't want to be involved in it and I'm glad that you spoke up. Someone else did too. I think that the evil one is involved here; I think it's evident to all with acute discernment abilities exactly what is going on in this exchange - and you're right, he sows discord and tries to get us to react in the flesh. He is a wily enemy and has tactics that are many and varied. He can work even in a believer or as one who poses as one. Deception come in many many forms and are evident to those with a discerning spirit and astute mind and who have studied the enemies wiles. I started a thread on how Satan uses believers; I think it's his most fruitful area and I've seen his subtle methods at work in churches and on this forum in certain people. I believe that discernment is one of the most important exercises of the spirit needed today. Otherwise the evil one goes undetected. It takes discernment to recognize the more subtle forms of lies, games, or stratagems that the evil one employs.

I have already prayed for each involved and will continue to do so, (including for myself).

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You reported Helen???? One of the sweetest people on this forum? You should be ashamed. No wonder you keep dragging your poor husband to new church after new church. It can't possibly be you! Oh, no, it is everyone else who dares to call themselves Christian…. while you and your discernment see the devil in all of them, so you pack up and head off to yet another church.... where you will spot the devil in all of them too, and take off again.

HEY WILLIE I'M TAKING OVER FOR MY WIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A JERK-OFF. WHAT THE XXXX KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? YOU'RE A SMALL MAN YOU'RE NO MAN. EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE. I PULLED MY FAMILY OUT OF THE CHURCH NOT MY WIFE. YOU ACT LIKE A WOMAN YOURSELF GETTING INVOLVED WITH THIS. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOOL. WHAT THE XXXX IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE A LIAR AND EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT. YOU'RE A BIG MAN PLAYING LITTLE FORUM KID GAMES. YOU A BIG MAN WITH A WOMAN HUH? YOU LIKE GANGING UP ON A WOMAN HUH? YOU A CHRISTIAN HUH? YOU'VE SHOWN JUST WHAT YOU ARE. YOU'RE NO CHRISTIAN AND YOU'RE NO MAN. YOU DON'T BELONG ON A CHRISTIAN FORUM. SHE OFFERED TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOU AND YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. OTHERWISE LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE OR I'M GOING TO REPORT IT TO THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM AND REPORT YOUR HARASSMENT TO COMCAST AND REPORT YOU FOR COMMITTING CYBER CRIME IF YOU CONTINUE HARASSING HER. NO MAN DOES THAT. YOU'RE NO MAN!

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I WAITED FOR YOU WILLIE YOU CAN'T STAND UP TO A MAN. YOUR FRIEND IS GROPER HUH? WHOSE YOUR OTHER FRIEND VOYEUR, PERVERT, AND PSYCHO? ONLY A SISSY GETS INVOLVED WITH GANGING UP ON A WOMAN. ESPECIALLY YOU AND ANOTHER WOMAN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. YOU'RE A FOOL MAN. AND YOU'RE DECEPTIVE. YOU SHOWED YOURSELF THE FOOL IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU MAN. YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

I've put various ppl on 'ignore'....

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I WAITED FOR YOU WILLIE YOU CAN'T STAND UP TO A MAN. YOUR FRIEND IS GROPER HUH? WHOSE YOUR OTHER FRIEND VOYEUR, PERVERT, AND PSYCHO? ONLY A SISSY GETS INVOLVED WITH GANGING UP ON A WOMAN. ESPECIALLY YOU AND ANOTHER WOMAN MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL. YOU'RE A FOOL MAN. AND YOU'RE DECEPTIVE. YOU SHOWED YOURSELF THE FOOL IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.

Sorry I kept you waiting. I was in church.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just "quoting" your words here so that something doesn't happen to mysteriously make them change before they are properly addressed.
HEY WILLIE I'M TAKING OVER FOR MY WIFE BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING A JERK-OFF. WHAT THE XXXX KIND OF MAN ARE YOU? YOU'RE A SMALL MAN YOU'RE NO MAN. EVERYBODY CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE. I PULLED MY FAMILY OUT OF THE CHURCH NOT MY WIFE. YOU ACT LIKE A WOMAN YOURSELF GETTING INVOLVED WITH THIS. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOOL. WHAT THE XXXX IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE A LIAR AND EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT. YOU'RE A BIG MAN PLAYING LITTLE FORUM KID GAMES. YOU A BIG MAN WITH A WOMAN HUH? YOU LIKE GANGING UP ON A WOMAN HUH? YOU A CHRISTIAN HUH? YOU'VE SHOWN JUST WHAT YOU ARE. YOU'RE NO CHRISTIAN AND YOU'RE NO MAN. YOU DON'T BELONG ON A CHRISTIAN FORUM. SHE OFFERED TO MAKE PEACE WITH YOU AND YOU SHOULD TAKE IT. OTHERWISE LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE OR I'M GOING TO REPORT IT TO THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM AND REPORT YOUR HARASSMENT TO COMCAST AND REPORT YOU FOR COMMITTING CYBER CRIME IF YOU CONTINUE HARASSING HER. NO MAN DOES THAT. YOU'RE NO MAN!

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This was not helpful.

Reactions: Willie T

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This was not helpful either. While nothing rouses the wrath of a husband more than his beloved wife being attacked, it is not gracious to "dish it back in spades". It is understood that you merely wanted to defend your wife, but she is actually quite capable of defending herself in this kind of verbal "attack".

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just posted something for everyone.
Will put the link here just incase no one notices a new thread.
==================
Quote new post:-
I am SO sorry

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo, weren't you the one who said that the matter should be dropped?

I think there was a context in which the untoward Postings made by the individual were brought to light, and this individual was unavailable to immediately respond because he was "in church".

... and you don't find that funny?!? :)
Sorry!
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Soverign Grace