Abbas Will Not Get East Jerusalem For Their capital.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is what the bible says Because of violence against the people of Judah, for they have shed innocent blood in their land. But Judah will be inhabited forever And Jerusalem for all generations. And I will avenge their blood which I have not avenged, For the LORD dwells in Zion.
—Joel 3:19-21

According to the prophet Ezekiel, Jesus comes back to execute judgment against those who cling to the “ancient hatred” directed toward the Jewish people and shed the blood of “the children of Israel”:

Because you have had an ancient hatred, and have shed the blood of the children of Israel by the power of the sword at the time of their calamity… therefore, as I live,” says the Lord GOD, “I will prepare you for blood, and blood shall pursue you; since you have not hated blood, therefore blood shall pursue you. —Ezekiel 35:5-7

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
Hamas and Abbas wont be around very much longer For Gaza will be abandoned… Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, the nation of the Cherethites! The word of the LORD is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines; and I will destroy you so that there will be no inhabitant. So the seacoast will be pastures, with caves for shepherds and folds for flocks. And the coast will be for the remnant of the house of Judah, they will pasture on it. In the houses of Ashkelon they will lie down at evening; For the LORD their God will care for them and restore their fortune. —Zephaniah 2:4-7

According to this prophecy, the future Palestinian State will be destroyed and abandoned for the Jewish people to inhabit.
As I read bible prophecy the Pals wont get east Jerusalem for their capital because they wont be around much longer!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But every dog has his short little day before they are destroyed Hamas is demanding that Britain apologize for the 1917 Balfour Declaration, in which then-UK Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour declared that Britain would support the establishment of a national homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.

In an official statement to mark 98 years since the declaration, Hamas' refugee affairs department said the declaration is now null and void, imposing full responsibility for its consequences on Britain, and demanding that it apologize, retract the declaration and admit it was a mistake.

"The path of our people towards freedom, return and liberation goes like the path of other peoples who were under occupation - through struggle by all methods and means, first and foremost an armed struggle," the statement said, adding that “the Palestinian people” are very close to achieving their objectives and called on international institutions to press Britain to apologize for the Balfour Declaration.

The Palestinian Authority’s Culture Ministry also called on the British government to apologize for the "big crime" of the Balfour Declaration, "compensate the Palestinian people for the years of British and Zionist occupation of Palestine" and help the Palestinians establish a state on all "Palestinian land."

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
This is to Hamas and Abbas For Gaza will be abandoned… Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast, the nation of the Cherethites! The word of the LORD is against you, O Canaan, land of the Philistines; and I will destroy you so that there will be no inhabitant. So the seacoast will be pastures, with caves for shepherds and folds for flocks. And the coast will be for the remnant of the house of Judah, they will pasture on it. In the houses of Ashkelon they will lie down at evening; For the LORD their God will care for them and restore their fortune. —Zephaniah 2:4-7

According to this prophecy, the future Palestinian State will be destroyed and abandoned for the Jewish people to inhabit.
As I read bible prophecy the Pals wont get east Jerusalem for their capital because they wont be around much longer!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
But Hamas says Hamas is demanding that Britain apologize for the 1917 Balfour Declaration, in which then-UK Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour declared that Britain would support the establishment of a national homeland for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel.

In an official statement to mark 98 years since the declaration, Hamas' refugee affairs department said the declaration is now null and void, imposing full responsibility for its consequences on Britain, and demanding that it apologize, retract the declaration and admit it was a mistake.

"The path of our people towards freedom, return and liberation goes like the path of other peoples who were under occupation - through struggle by all methods and means, first and foremost an armed struggle," the statement said, adding that “the Palestinian people” are very close to achieving their objectives and called on international institutions to press Britain to apologize for the Balfour Declaration.

The Palestinian Authority’s Culture Ministry also called on the British government to apologize for the "big crime" of the Balfour Declaration, "compensate the Palestinian people for the years of British and Zionist occupation of Palestine" and help the Palestinians establish a state on all "Palestinian land."

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
And Abbas is saying Abbas lets slip: All of Israel is 'the occupation'

In recent speech to UN General Assembly, 'moderate' Palestinian Authority leader makes his ultimate intentions clear.

Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas continued his diplomatic offensive against Israel last week at the United Nations General Assembly, leveling a wide range of accusations against the Jewish state and calling for an international "protection regime" for Palestinians.

But amidst all the usual bluster, many observers missed a subtle, yet crucial, theme within Abbas's speech: That far from the "moderate" image he has cultivated, he views all of Israel as "occupied" and illegitimate, and aspires to the destruction of the country in its entirety.

At one point, in comments broadcast live on PA TV and highlighted by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), Abbas referred to Israel's "67-year occupation" - referring not to the "West Bank" (Judea and Samaria), but to the very founding of the State of Israel in 1948.

"Mr. President, ladies and gentlemen, haven't you wondered: For how long will this protracted Israeli occupation of our land last? After 67 years (i.e., Israel's creation), how long? Do you think it can last, and that it benefits the Palestinian people?" Abbas asked.