Abortion makes Stalin and Hitler look like Amateurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

When I was young, my father who was in WWII and I discussed a documentary on Germany and Hitler. I was incensed at the German people that would just say nothing, and go along with Hitler's genocide. We cannot just blame Hitler! The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies! Why is my fury so tempered when it comes to infanticide? Is it because I do not want to admit that by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion. Am I afraid to offend murderers? Even mass-murderers? Am I, worse than those WWII Germans that disgust me so much? Do I really have a proportionate perspective?

1.5 Billion Children Are Dead – What Is The Appropriate Sentence For Such A Crime?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the question rhetorical ? Or for real ? "What is the Sentence for Such A Crime ? "

God Says in His Word, that whoever takes a life, his own life will be required of him.
He gives further instructions concerning this, but that's the gist of it all.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

Of course killing babies is murder, and the Bible says that is a no no, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with aborting a fetus. A fetus is not a baby. It is just partially formed tumour growing inside a womb. A fetus does not become a baby until . . . it's birthday. That's why we all call it a birthday, the day when a fetus becomes a living being.

Theologically literate churches do no get excited about abortion because it has nothing to do with the Bible, it is a non-Biblical religion invented by the anti-abortion cult. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt not have an abortion." In fact, it is demanded of immorally conceived progeny.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When any person takes any life God has given, God knows it, and they will be or are already subject to His punishment and/or judgment .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world , of course, loves iniquity - plans iniquity and wickedness all day and all night, not fearing God nor fearing man.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course killing babies is murder, and the Bible says that is a no no, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with aborting a fetus. A fetus is not a baby. It is just partially formed tumour growing inside a womb. A fetus does not become a baby until . . . it's birthday. That's why we all call it a birthday, the day when a fetus becomes a living being.

Theologically literate churches do no get excited about abortion because it has nothing to do with the Bible, it is a non-Biblical religion invented by the anti-abortion cult. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "Thou shalt not have an abortion." In fact, it is demanded of immorally conceived progeny.
Wrong.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Emphasized in agreement for absolutely certainty:
Not just , not only wrong, but
Wrong X 10^99999^99999^99999 ..... (infinite) years ....

However, in all that time, in eternity even, the wicked who never repent simply if anything grow in their own wickednesses...
as written in Scripture where it says the righteous (who do not murder) will grow/ increase in righteousness,
and the wicked (who do approve of murder, even if silently just doing nothing) , will grow/ increase in wickedness.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Emphasized in agreement for absolutely certainty:
Not just , not only wrong, but
Wrong X 10^99999^99999^99999 ..... (infinite) years ....

However, in all that time, in eternity even, the wicked who never repent simply if anything grow in their own wickednesses...
as written in Scripture where it says the righteous (who do not murder) will grow/ increase in righteousness,
and the wicked (who do approve of murder, even if silently just doing nothing) , will grow/ increase in wickedness.

Excellent answer, confirming that the nonsense you are spewing, i.e. that "When any person takes any life God has given, God knows it, and they will be or are already subject to His punishment and/or judgment." cannot be supported by a single passage of Scripture.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you check ?
If you don't you won't know.

If you don't find it in a while, I'll post the Scripture - and see if you believe Scripture or not...
Or maybe I won't.... since you rejected so far all the Scripture presented... something about losing pearls ?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Wrong.

You apparently follow a bible written by anti-God anti-abortionists. I don't happen to subscribe to that cesspool of deception.

Now, if you have anything useful to say, then quote from the real Bible to support your claim.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Did you check ?
If you don't you won't know.

If you don't find it in a while, I'll post the Scripture - and see if you believe Scripture or not...
Or maybe I won't.... since you rejected so far all the Scripture presented... something about losing pearls ?

Again, excellent answer, confirming that the nonsense you are spewing, i.e. that "When any person takes any life God has given, God knows it, and they will be or are already subject to His punishment and/or judgment." cannot be supported by a single passage of Scripture.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5. Deuteronomy 27:24 “Cursed is anyone who kills their neighbor secretly.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”

6. Numbers 35:30-32 “‘Anyone who kills a person is to be put to death as a murderer only on the testimony of witnesses. But no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. “‘Do not accept a ransom for the life of a murderer, who deserves to die. They are to be put to death. “‘Do not accept a ransom for anyone who has fled to a city of refuge and so allow them to go back and live on their own land before the death of the high priest.

7. Genesis 9:6 If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Candidus, post: 794918, member: 8508"]The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies![/QUOTE

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
5. Deuteronomy 27:24 “Cursed is anyone who kills their neighbor secretly.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”

6. Numbers 35:30-32 “‘Anyone who kills a person is to be put to death as a murderer only on the testimony of witnesses. But no one is to be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. “‘Do not accept a ransom for the life of a murderer, who deserves to die. They are to be put to death. “‘Do not accept a ransom for anyone who has fled to a city of refuge and so allow them to go back and live on their own land before the death of the high priest.

7. Genesis 9:6 If anyone takes a human life, that person’s life will also be taken by human hands. For God made human beings in his own image.

That has nothing whatsoever to do with your original declaration, i.e.
"When any person takes any life God has given, God knows it, and they will be or are already subject to His punishment and/or judgment."

Couldn't find anything to support your original ridiculous assertation?? Didn't think so, because it cannot be found within Scripture. Any life would include everything I ate for dinner last night: peas, beans, carrots, steak, potatoes. Taking any life is merely a necessity for survival in this world. Everything we eat means taking a life.

Having abandoned that topic, you have introduced a whole new topic, that of murder. You could have saved many, many words in a round-about effort to avoid quoting the law:

“You shall not murder" Ex 20:13

For those of us that speak English, "murder" that merely means the unlawful taking of life. So what does that have to do with the original subject??

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Law is higher than man's law....

Arguing that His Law does not apply - disrespecting His Own Instructions, His Own Word,

well, He gives those who persist over to believe in their own delusions... and they perish.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is potentially forgiveness available.... Jesus knows when someone is hurting, in pain, grieving, in sorrow, scared that no one will accept them,
or not thinking God will accept them they persist in seeking man's approval ....

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Woe to him who ..... etc etc etc

We are surrounded by false teachers, that instead of teaching Scripture, teach a false religion, manufactured in their own perverted mind. We have been warned of such, those who cannot support their false teaching with Scripture:

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!" Galatians 1:8-9

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why then, recognizing that, do so many follow the false teachers and commit abortions ?

It is not even feasible, not even possible, to desire to do so in Christ Jesus.