Acts 3:25 the Jews heirs of the covenant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Acts 3:25 we read:

“And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring, all peoples of the earth will be blessed.’”​

This promise was given to Abraham in Genesis 22:18 and again to his son Isaac in Genesis 26:4. The original covenant God gave to Abraham in Genesis 22:15-18 is unilateral, and applies to the entire human race.

In Genesis 22:17, God told Abraham that his descendants will multiply greatly – as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. The “seed as the stars” refers to the heavenly seed of Abraham, Christ and the Church. Jesus was the first of the heavenly seed, the Captain or forerunner. These “stars” are the “heirs” of Galatians 3:29 and 1 Corinthians 15:41-42.

The “sand” seed is the nation of Israel. However, the Jews will need to accept Jesus as their savior before God can use them to bless the world. Zechariah 12:10 (NKJV), “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.” Then Romans 11:26-27, 29 will be fulfilled. “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:… ‘For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.’…For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.”

Christ (the heavenly seed) and Israel (the earthly seed) will be the channel of blessings to all nations. Isaiah 2:2-3 (NKJV), “…in the latter days that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, ‘Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.’ For out of Zion (from Christ) shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem (Israel).”

“Yes, many peoples and strong nations Shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, And to pray before the LORD…In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you." - Zechariah 8:22-23 (NKJV),​

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“And you are heirs of the prophets and of the covenant God made with your fathers. He said to Abraham, ‘Through your offspring, all peoples of the earth will be blessed.’”​

This promise was given to Abraham in Genesis 22:18 and again to his son Isaac in Genesis 26:4. The original covenant God gave to Abraham in Genesis 22:15-18 is unilateral, and applies to the entire human race.

In Genesis 22:17, God told Abraham that his descendants will multiply greatly – as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. The “seed as the stars” refers to the heavenly seed of Abraham, Christ and the Church. Jesus was the first of the heavenly seed, the Captain or forerunner. These “stars” are the “heirs” of Galatians 3:29 and 1 Corinthians 15:41-42.

The “sand” seed is the nation of Israel. However, the Jews will need to accept Jesus as their savior before God can use them to bless the world. Zechariah 12:10 (NKJV), “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.” Then Romans 11:26-27, 29 will be fulfilled. “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:… ‘For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.’…For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.”

Christ (the heavenly seed) and Israel (the earthly seed) will be the channel of blessings to all nations. Isaiah 2:2-3 (NKJV), “…in the latter days that the mountain of the LORD’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow to it. Many people shall come and say, ‘Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.’ For out of Zion (from Christ) shall go forth the law, And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem (Israel).”

“Yes, many peoples and strong nations Shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, And to pray before the LORD…In those days ten men from every language of the nations shall grasp the sleeve of a Jewish man, saying, Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you." - Zechariah 8:22-23 (NKJV),​
I've heard before that the "stars" are Christians, and the "sand" represents Israel. But I think it more likely that God intended the promise to apply initially to Israel, both the stars and the sand to Israel. Israel was to be stationed on earth--the sand. And they were also to be representative of God through His covenant--the stars.

This promise was later declared to be given eventually to "many nations." And so the same promises were extended to many nations--not necessarily all nations, since only some nations respond to God's call to be a "nation of God."

But yes, I believe national Israel will one day return to God as a "nation of God." And it will take place when Christ comes back. At that time not just Israel but many nations will return to their calling to be "nations of God." My view only....

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jews are no different than Africans, unsaved people, for God so loved the "World"

Last edited:

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard before that the "stars" are Christians, and the "sand" represents Israel. But I think it more likely that God intended the promise to apply initially to Israel, both the stars and the sand to Israel. Israel was to be stationed on earth--the sand. And they were also to be representative of God through His covenant--the stars.

This promise was later declared to be given eventually to "many nations." And so the same promises were extended to many nations--not necessarily all nations, since only some nations respond to God's call to be a "nation of God."

But yes, I believe national Israel will one day return to God as a "nation of God." And it will take place when Christ comes back. At that time not just Israel but many nations will return to their calling to be "nations of God." My view only....
Yes, when we consider that there are two parts to God's Kingdom, a heavenly kingdom and an earthly kingdom, (stars and sand) and that Israel was to be both. The promises that they were to possess the land and bless other nations was a covenant that God made with them. It was a promise he made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. A one-sided covenant. Israel didn't have to do anything to obtain it. However, the heavenly seed had conditions, they were to be joint heirs with the Messiah, the Christ, but having rejected Jesus, they forfeiteed it, and the opportunity was given to others. As Jesus stated in John 10, "I have sheep not of this fold" that is the Jewish fold, "they shall hear my voice" and so the message was taken to the gentiles, to "as Romans 11:25 tells us:

For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved,

Reactions: Randy Kluth

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jews and Africans are unsaved? antisemitic and racist, eh?
Yes there are unsaved Jews, Africans, Mexicans, Americans, Germans, Russians, and throw the rest of the Nations in to boot

Jews based upon ethnic heritage have no favor in God's eyes, he's has no respect for persons

Your false narrative of antisemitism and racism has failed, a standard for the liberal left in accusation towards conservatives

Jesus is the Lord

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there are unsaved Jews, Africans, Mexicans, Americans, Germans, Russians, and throw the rest of the Nations in to boot

Jews based upon ethnic heritage have no favor in God's eyes, he's has no respect for persons

Your false narrative of antisemitism and racism has failed, a standard for the liberal left in accusation towards conservatives

Jesus is the Lord
You have a very narrow view of Salvation. Glad I don't serve your God.

BTW ... I'm neither liberal left or conservative right. I don't get involved in politics. Republican or Democrat makes no difference to me. They are all part of Satan's system. I'm a Theocrat, a member of God's Kingdom and soon, very soon, He will put an end to this system and all it represents.

And when the smoke of Armageddon clears, you'll be surprised to see who will be here standing. Because I serve a loving God, a just God.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a very narrow view of Salvation. Glad I don't serve your God.
God also has a narrow view of salvation, it's apparent your unfamiliar with his words below

Matthew 7:13-14KJV
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

And when the smoke of Armageddon clears, you'll be surprised to see who will be here standing. Because I serve a loving God, a just God.
When Jesus returns it will be fire and final judgment, as the heavens and earth are "dissolved" by the Lord's fire (The End)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not what God's Word teaches. When God promised to multiply Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob's 'seed', that was literal that the children of Israel would become as many as the stars of the sky and sands of the sea. It's those who do not understand about that matter that is included with GOD's BIRTHRIGHT to the 'seed' of Israel that are confused about God's Promise by Faith first given 'thru' Abraham, which then passed to Isaac, then to Jacob whom God gave the new name 'Israel' to represent The Gospel Faith, and then it passed to his son Joseph, and then finally to Joseph's two sons Ephraim and Manasseh where the main holders of The Gospel are to this day. And by them, to whom God gave His Birthright to, The Gospel would then be preached to the other nations.

So who does Ephraim and Manasseh represent in that prophecy? The "multitude of nations" that Jacob said Ephraim's literal 'seed' would become, which is who were behind the creation of the western Christian nations of history.

Gen 48:18-19
18 And Joseph said unto his father, "Not so, my father: for this is the firstborn; put thy right hand upon his head."

19 And his father refused, and said, "I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great:
but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.
KJV

Reactions: Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jews and Africans are unsaved? antisemitic and racist, eh?
Correct me if I'm wrong?

Your posted (KingdomHerald.com) that promotes the (Bible Students) that appears to be part of a splinter group of Charles Taze Russel and the Jehovah's Witnesses?

Wikipedia: Bible Student movement is a Millennialist[1] Restorationist Christian movement. It emerged from the teachings and ministry of Charles Taze Russell (1852–1916), also known as Pastor Russell, and his founding of the Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society in 1881. Members of the movement have variously referred to themselves as Bible Students, International Bible Students, Associated Bible Students, or Independent Bible Students.

A simplified chart of historical developments of major groups within Bible Students

Last edited:

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God also has a narrow view of salvation, it's apparent your unfamiliar with his words below

Matthew 7:13-14KJV
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
"For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." - 2 Timothy 2:5, 6
When Jesus returns it will be fire and final judgment, as the heavens and earth are "dissolved" by the Lord's fire (The End)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
So this is literal? Who knew

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we were here first, so the JW's are an offshoot of the Bible Students
Ok your a Bible Student following the teachings of Charles Taze Russel?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok your a Bible Student following the teachings of Charles Taze Russel?
WHICH Bible though? Charles Russel had said that if one just stayed with his studies, one would not need a Bible. Apparently he took that idea farther when the Jehovah's Witness org created their own... Bible version.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The promise of the New Covenant is to the house of Israel (the 10 tribes of the Northern kingdom) and the house of Judah (the 2 tribes of the Southern kingdom).

Benjamin's descendants became a amalgamated with Judah (the Jews) over time. The descendants of 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel intermarried with Gentiles and they cannot be identified anymore as being ethnically Israelite.

The only seed of Israel though whom all the families of the earth are blessed is Jesus. No one ethnic group of people whose ancestor/patriarch was Judah should not be exalted above Jesus. Neither should they be exalted above all the other 10/12 ethnic groups who had other patriarchs.

Yes. And this is the first part of the promise:

Genesis 17:3-6
"And Abram fell on his face. And God talked with him, saying, As for Me, behold! My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham. For I have made you a father of a multitude of gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations).

And I will make you exceedingly fruitful, greatly so, and I will make gôy (Gentiles/Gentile nations) of you, and kings shall come out of you."

If it were not for the birth of Isaac, the above promise could never have been fulfilled:

Yes. Israel - the twelve tribes descended from Jacob's twelve sons - split into two kingdoms after the time of king Solomon: The northern kingdom of Israel, and the southern kingdom of Judah.

THE NORTHERN KINGDOM

The tribe of Reuben
The tribe of Gad
The tribe of Asher
The tribe of Naphtali
The tribe of Dan (substituted with Manasseh in Revelation chapter 7)
The tribe of Simeon
The tribe of Levi
The tribe of Issachar
The tribe of Zebulun
The tribe of Joseph

None of the above are Jews. Joseph had two ethnically Gentile sons born of a Gentile woman in Egypt, and this is what Jacob (Israel) said about one of them:

Genesis 48:17-19
"When Joseph saw that his father placed his right hand on Ephraim's head, it displeased him. So he took his father's hand to move it from Ephraim's head to Manasseh's head.

Joseph said to his father, "Not so, my father, for this is the firstborn. Put your right hand on his head."

But his father refused and said, "I know, my son, I know. He (Manasseh) too will become a nation and he too will become great. In spite of this, his younger brother (Ephraim) will be even greater and his descendants will become [the fullness of the Gentiles]* a multitude of nations."

* [ Hebrew, m'lo gôy: (the) fulnness (of the) Gentile (nations) ].

Joseph is a biblical type of Jesus.

The “sand” seed is the nation of Israel. However, the Jews will need to accept Jesus as their savior before God can use them to bless the world.

Yes. God does not need all other Jews to bless the world. He has Jesus, and He blesses the world through all those who are in Christ. He (Jesus) blesses the world And Jesus is a Jew, the seed through whom all the families of the earth are blessed.

So we should not exalt the rest of the Jews above Jesus.

Zechariah 12:10 (NKJV), “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.” Then Romans 11:26-27, 29 will be fulfilled. “And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:… ‘For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.’…For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.”

God's covenant with them when He took away their sins was established in the blood of Christ 2,000 years ago.

The only earthly seed who are the channel to bless the nations are all those - Jews and Gentiles - who are in Christ.

That Jewish man is Jesus.

I believe there is a possibility that the veil over all the rest of His Jewish kinsmen - i.e those of them who do not believe - will be lifted. But where does that leave all those who over the last 2,000 years have perished in their unbelief?

I think any perspective based on exalting ethnic Jews above Jesus, and also on a false understand of who the twelve tribes of Israel are, is wrong.

I'm praying for Israel and the Jews. I'm praying for the hostages in Gaza and their families. I'm praying for the children in Gaza who are too young to understand what is going on.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The promise of the New Covenant is to the house of Israel (the 10 tribes of the Northern kingdom) and the house of Judah (the 2 tribes of the Southern kingdom).

Benjamin's descendants became a amalgamated with Judah (the Jews) over time. The descendants of 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel intermarried with Gentiles and they cannot be identified anymore as being ethnically Israelite.

That part in red is only an assumption. It cannot be proven, and is actually a belief that does not align with God's Word...

Amos 9:8-9
8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
9 For, lo, I will command, and
I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
KJV

The "house of Israel" above is put for the northern 10 tribes of Israel which God scattered among the Gentiles first, while the "house of Judah" (Jews) remained in the holy land per God's promise to David and to Jerusalem (1 Kings 11 thru 2 Kings 17).

The Hosea prophecy about the return is yet another example of God gathering the believers of the ten tribe "house of Israel" back to the holy land in final, along with Gentiles believers.

And the Ezekiel 37 prophecy is yet another example of God joining the 2 sticks in final, one stick put for Joseph representing the 10 tribe house of Israel, and the other stick for Judah representing the "house of Judah". God said there they would no more be "two nations" when He does that. Two nations?? Yeah! Still are today!

Therefore, God would be a liar if none of the ten tribe house of Israel no longer existed today and all the way to the end of this world. Judah is just being conceited against Ephraim, and not paying attention to this matter in God's Word.

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WHICH Bible though?
I have dozens of translations on my shelf, plus dozens more via Bible software. I'm privy to the New King James and the Holman Christian Standard Bible.
Charles Russel had said that if one just stayed with his studies, one would not need a Bible.
That isn't quite true:

Here's a quote from The Watch Tower, December 15, 1896, page 305:

Nor would we have our writings reverenced or regarded as infallible, or on a par with the holy Scriptures. The most we claim or have ever claimed for our teachings is, that they are what we believe to be harmonious interpretations of the divine Word, in harmony with the spirit of the truth. And we still urge, as in the past, that each reader study the subjects we present in the light of the Scriptures, proving all things by the Scriptures, accepting what they see to be thus approved, and rejecting all else. It is to this end, to enable the student to trace the subject in the divinely inspired Record, that we so freely intersperse both quotations and citations of the Scriptures upon which to build.

As to your statement, here is what Russell actually said:

The six volumes of SCRIPTURE STUDIES are not intended to supplant the Bible.... It is for each one to think for himself, however, and to guide his conduct in every way accordingly.... We should say, "I will not take it because these studies say so; I wish to see what the Bible says." And so we would study the Scriptures in the light of these SCRIPTURE STUDIES; we would prove every point, or disprove it, as the case might be. We would be satisfied with nothing less than a thorough investigation of the Bible from this standpoint... because the Scriptures are the standard.... "SCRIPTURE STUDIES" NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE BIBLE. -- Watch Tower, September 15, 1910, page 298.
People like to take things out of context, or never actually look at the actual source, instead prefer to quote what someone else quotes, who quotes what someone else quoted. It should be presumed that any Christian writer who writes books would believe that what he is written is in harmony with the light of God's Word, and thus, that if one is out of harmony with what he wrote, to that extent a person would be considered to be in darkness. Russell certainly believed that the references he had given to the Bible in what he wrote represented the light of the scriptures, and thus that the Studies contained the "light of the scriptures." To be in disagreement with the "light of the scriptures" then would place one to some extent in darkness. Nevertheless, at the same time, we should not take Russell's words out of context and use that as though he were laying down some kind of hard set rule by which he expected others to bow down to his conclusions. Even Russell's words in the context contained in that same article show that such is not what Russell meant. Nor was Russell condemning anyone to some kind of eternal punishment, as some appear to think.
Apparently he took that idea farther when the Jehovah's Witness org created their own... Bible version.
Well, Russell couldn't have "taken that idea further" because he died in 1916, and the New World Translations was published in 1961. Russell used the King James Bible in 99% of his writings.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Galatians 3
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: rwb

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have dozens of translations on my shelf, plus dozens more via Bible software. I'm privy to the New King James and the Holman Christian Standard Bible.

That isn't quite true:

Here's a quote from The Watch Tower, December 15, 1896, page 305:

As to your statement, here is what Russell actually said:

People like to take things out of context, or never actually look at the actual source, instead prefer to quote what someone else quotes, who quotes what someone else quoted. It should be presumed that any Christian writer who writes books would believe that what he is written is in harmony with the light of God's Word, and thus, that if one is out of harmony with what he wrote, to that extent a person would be considered to be in darkness. Russell certainly believed that the references he had given to the Bible in what he wrote represented the light of the scriptures, and thus that the Studies contained the "light of the scriptures." To be in disagreement with the "light of the scriptures" then would place one to some extent in darkness. Nevertheless, at the same time, we should not take Russell's words out of context and use that as though he were laying down some kind of hard set rule by which he expected others to bow down to his conclusions. Even Russell's words in the context contained in that same article show that such is not what Russell meant. Nor was Russell condemning anyone to some kind of eternal punishment, as some appear to think.

Well, Russell couldn't have "taken that idea further" because he died in 1916, and the New World Translations was published in 1961. Russell used the King James Bible in 99% of his writings.
That is what history records that Russell said to his students, I know I've read it in at least 2 books about him. Could they have lied? Possibly.

The matter still is, the Jehovah's Witness movement, by it's original names even, was started by one man. And the most dangerous doctrine they still hold today, is that Jesus Christ is the Archangel Michael.

Now if that were true, then it would mean we have no Salvation through Christ Jesus' Blood shed on His cross, since NO ANGEL can save, ONLY GOD can save, which is why one of Jesus Christ's Names is 'Immanuel' per the Book of Isaiah and Matthew 1, which means "God with us". And entertaining 'any' idea that an angel can be GOD is even more ludicrous.

Therefore, I PERSONALLY DECLARE... those who believe Jesus of Nazareth, The Christ, is the Archangel Michael, are lost souls, and have NO SALVATION unless they leave that false doctrine of the devil. So if the shoe fits, wear it, I say.