• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who expound Bible Prophecy, are part of the current generation which is mainly corrupt and ungodly. [as in the days of Noah]

They try to convince us that the cumulative research over the last century now yields a better understanding of the things of God. Conversely, our ancient Scriptures themselves do not say there will be an increase in understanding and discernment during the end times. The Bible prophets say that many will be deceived and will follow false teachings and only a few will understand. Daniel 12:10

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. 1 Cor 3:18-20

Matthew 11:25 I thank You, Father for hiding the truth from the wise and revealing it to the simple.

At the time of Jesus, the people the Lord selected to preserve His Word for the rest of human kind failed to understand God’s plan and were deceived to the degree that they arrange to brutally execute the Son of God who loved them.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Isaiah 53:3

Instead of telling us that mankind will progressively draw near to God because of our ability to assimilate and wisely apply knowledge to our circumstances, the Word of God tells us the Christians will repeat the ancient sin of Israel, and embrace lies.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-10 For this cause, God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….because they received not the love of the truth.

Theological error isn’t random. In this regard, the Greek word in our New Testament, rendered delusion, and it is the Lord Himself who delivers that delusion to those He deems appropriate.

This means it is a deluding error, which the Lord Himself sends, to those who want - no: who demand God to rapture them, before any holy discipline; Hebrews 12:4-13 and they reject the Spirit of humbleness which would draw them to the truth.

This fulfils an Old Testament prophecy, which is in the context of the end times:
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before My eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. Isaiah 66:4

The reason the Lord places a delusion upon people, is because they practice insincere worship and maintain wrong doctrines, Jeremiah 4:22, Isaiah 58:1-7 and have confused themselves by believing fiction and false teachings. Isaiah 29:9-12, 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ's body did not see corruption [decay]. Even though when Jesus arose, many were seen walking around, they were not transfigured, but God allowed their souls to be seen by men, then they were taken to paradise. This was to document that one point, and they were part of that proof that Christ had defeated death.
Please post scripture to support your claim, that those raised from the grave (Were Taken To Paradise), Waiting?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false, he warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You got the first part right ,satan shall be in Jerusalem ,however you missing the point of verse 27. In other words the verse is saying, if anybody has to tell you Christ has returned , He hasn't as there will be no doubt.

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."

If they say, "But He is coming to fly me away"; Believe it not. It is not going to happen, because it is not written in God's Word.

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

When Satan appears, he will come showing all his supernatural wonders. As it is written in Revelation 13:113, 14; "And he [Satan, the Antichrist] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire [lightning bolts] come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men." [13] "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast should be killed." [14]

Satan is an supernatural person, as we saw from Ezekiel 28, and you can stand against him if you are prepared from the word of God. He tells us not to fret and worry, and not to even premeditate our words, when called up to give account of ourselves, for the Holy Spirit will place the words within our mouths, and give is the words to say at the right time.

Matthew 24:25 "Behold, I have told you before."

God has told us many times before, in the prophesies of the Old Testament. Each prophet spoke as they were given them the words to speak. "Thus saith the word of the Lord," ; "The word of the Lord came unto me," and over and over as all the prophets spoke as God gave them utterance. Yet much of the church world calling themselves chose to disregard those teaching in the Old Testament.

If you are wondering what God is telling you to do, He has told you. Get your gospel armor on and get ready for the spiritual battle that is about to start. Stop pouting and get to studying. There is no fly away, there is no rapture, so get back to reality, and get ready for the battle.

Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, 'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth: 'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."

Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh our to the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Where is He coming to ?Did not the prophets tell you ?

Zechariah 14:1 "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee."

Behold", "look and see" is the command here. The events of this chapter are going to happen on the "Day of the Lord", also referred to as "the Lord's Day". When that day comes to pass, Satan will have ruled for the past five [5] month from his headquarters in Jerusalem [Revelation 9:5 and 10]. By the time that this "Day of the Lord" takes place, the entire world will be locked into the Antichrist's [Satan's] one world religious system, and the locust army of fallen angels will be in full control. Details of that time of Satan's control are written of Revelation 9, and Joel 1 and 2, and many other places.

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

This will happen on "the day of the Lord". God will shake the earth and send fire and brimstone upon it. The earthquakes will flatten the cities to where not one stone will stand upon another. Those two great mountains will shake, and the mount of Olives will split. All prophecies concerning Christ return include Mount Zion, and the Mount of Olives will be fulfilled. This is where Christ's feet will touch the earth, when He returns.

Mathew 24 as well as Mark 13 gives us all 7 seals of Revelation, can you not see it ?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You response is false, and you continue to give false representation of my claims and teachings, sad
So is it all literal, or all symbolic? Why do you claim Satan is literally loosed on earth, but nothing else is literal in the chapter?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Please post scripture to support your claim, that those raised from the grave (Were Taken To Paradise), Waiting?

Where did Christ go while His body was in the grave ?

I Peter 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"

The purpose for Jesus Christ's coming to earth and living in the flesh, was so that He would die on the cross for your sins. Jesus was just [righteous] in all manner of His flesh life, and in His death "the Just" suffered for the sins of the unjust. Jesus Christ came to earth to die so that you do not need to go to hell, but by your faith in Him and belief in what Jesus has done on the cross, through your repentance to the Father in Jesus name you can be saved. It is your soul that receives eternal life, and when this flesh body dies and is laid in the ground, it is your spirit and soul that is quickened, or goes on living eternally. That is the work of the Holy Spirit, giving you new changed life, where there was only a dead soul before. Jesus died to bring all souls to the Father.

If you ever had any question as to what part of Jesus died on the cross, you have it right here. Jesus Christ's flesh body was died, whereas His spiritual body was quickened or made alive by His Spirit. Jesus was spiritually alive when He descended into the prison to preach to those lost souls.

I Peter 3:19 "By which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison,"

These spirits that Christ preached to in prison, where the spirits of the saints that died prior to His death on the cross.

I Peter 3:20 "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering for God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Now look at the thief on the cross

Luke 23:43 43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Peter 3:18 "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"

The purpose for Jesus Christ's coming to earth and living in the flesh, was so that He would die on the cross for your sins. Jesus was just [righteous] in all manner of His flesh life, and in His death "the Just" suffered for the sins of the unjust. Jesus Christ came to earth to die so that you do not need to go to hell, but by your faith in Him and belief in what Jesus has done on the cross, through your repentance to the Father in Jesus name you can be saved. It is your soul that receives eternal life, and when this flesh body dies and is laid in the ground, it is your spirit and soul that is quickened, or goes on living eternally. That is the work of the Holy Spirit, giving you new changed life, where there was only a dead soul before. Jesus died to bring all souls to the Father.

If you ever had any question as to what part of Jesus died on the cross, you have it right here. Jesus Christ's flesh body was died, whereas His spiritual body was quickened or made alive by His Spirit. Jesus was spiritually alive when He descended into the prison to preach to those lost souls.

These spirits that Christ preached to in prison, where the spirits of the saints that died prior to His death on the cross.

I Peter 3:20 "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering for God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The "Eternal Kingdom" Not A Millennial Kingdom As Many Falsely Teach

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got the first part right ,satan shall be in Jerusalem ,however you missing the point of verse 27. In other words the verse is saying, if anybody has to tell you Christ has returned , He hasn't as there will be no doubt.

Matthew 24:23 "Then if any man shall say unto you, 'Lo, here is Christ,' or 'there,' believe it not."

If they say, "But He is coming to fly me away"; Believe it not. It is not going to happen, because it is not written in God's Word.

Matthew 24:24 "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

When Satan appears, he will come showing all his supernatural wonders. As it is written in Revelation 13:113, 14; "And he [Satan, the Antichrist] doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire [lightning bolts] come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men." [13] "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast should be killed." [14]

Satan is an supernatural person, as we saw from Ezekiel 28, and you can stand against him if you are prepared from the word of God. He tells us not to fret and worry, and not to even premeditate our words, when called up to give account of ourselves, for the Holy Spirit will place the words within our mouths, and give is the words to say at the right time.

Matthew 24:25 "Behold, I have told you before."

God has told us many times before, in the prophesies of the Old Testament. Each prophet spoke as they were given them the words to speak. "Thus saith the word of the Lord," ; "The word of the Lord came unto me," and over and over as all the prophets spoke as God gave them utterance. Yet much of the church world calling themselves chose to disregard those teaching in the Old Testament.

If you are wondering what God is telling you to do, He has told you. Get your gospel armor on and get ready for the spiritual battle that is about to start. Stop pouting and get to studying. There is no fly away, there is no rapture, so get back to reality, and get ready for the battle.

Matthew 24:26 "Wherefore if they shall say unto you, 'Behold, He is in the desert;' go not forth: 'Behold, He is in the secret chambers;' believe it not."

Matthew 24:27 "For as the lightning cometh our to the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

Where is He coming to ?Did not the prophets tell you ?

Zechariah 14:1 "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee."

Behold", "look and see" is the command here. The events of this chapter are going to happen on the "Day of the Lord", also referred to as "the Lord's Day". When that day comes to pass, Satan will have ruled for the past five [5] month from his headquarters in Jerusalem [Revelation 9:5 and 10]. By the time that this "Day of the Lord" takes place, the entire world will be locked into the Antichrist's [Satan's] one world religious system, and the locust army of fallen angels will be in full control. Details of that time of Satan's control are written of Revelation 9, and Joel 1 and 2, and many other places.

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

This will happen on "the day of the Lord". God will shake the earth and send fire and brimstone upon it. The earthquakes will flatten the cities to where not one stone will stand upon another. Those two great mountains will shake, and the mount of Olives will split. All prophecies concerning Christ return include Mount Zion, and the Mount of Olives will be fulfilled. This is where Christ's feet will touch the earth, when He returns.

Mathew 24 as well as Mark 13 gives us all 7 seals of Revelation, can you not see it ?
Zechariah 14:16, Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV
3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV
24 And
the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:
but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is it all literal, or all symbolic? Why do you claim Satan is literally loosed on earth, but nothing else is literal in the chapter?
I have responded to you clearly, and you act as if I didnt

"Once again, and again"

Revelation 20:1-6 is seen in the Lords spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, 100% spiritual, and this dosent represent a physical Millennial Kingdom on this earth

Revelation 20:7-8 Satan the spiritual being, will be loosed to perform Gods will in the earth realm, the 6th vial is poured out as seen in Revelation 16:12-14, and he will work with (The Beast) and (False Prophet) in false miracles that go forth to the Kings/Nations to gather them to Israel for the final battle of Armageddon

There you go, simple, and very easy to understand

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Not one word allows you to state those raised from the dead went to paradise

They were raised from the dead, just as Lazarus or Tabitha, who later died a physical death

Abraham's Bosom is the believers abode, waiting upon the last day resurrection, if you want to call this paradise then ok

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Not one word allows you to state those raised from the dead went to paradise

They were raised from the dead, just as Lazarus or Tabitha, who later died a physical death

Abraham's Bosom is the believers abode, waiting upon the last day resurrection, if you want to call this paradise then ok

So you think the flesh rises and do you believe in soul sleep ?

Ecclesiastes 12:6 "Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern."

Ecclesiastes 12:7 "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God Who gave it."

The spirit is the intellect of the soul, that gives the soul its identity. This is not complicated. When the body dies, and goes to the grave, the physical body will never have a use again, for the soul has returned to the Father, to God who created it in the first place. Because this is a promise of God, it should be what all Christians look forward to all the days of their lives. That is the day that we will be with the Father and Jesus Christ is heaven, not at some distant time in the future.

God creates the flesh body for your soul to occupy, and He places your spirit within your soul. That is what gives your soul its identity. Then just as God gave it for a brief time, He will take your soul back to Himself, when the flesh body stops having life.

Do you recall Paul sayin we have two bodies

I Corinthians 15:44 "It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body."

There is a natural body, which is your flesh body, and there is also a spiritual or soul body. The two are different and when the natural body, or flesh body dies the spiritual body is "raised", or in the Greek text "egiro, awakened, become active from its death". You have two bodies, one natural body contains your spiritual body, and that spiritual body is awakened to a new life, when the flesh or natural body dies and releases your soul. Your spirit and your soul are together, for the spirit is your "self", "the intellect of your soul" which houses your spirit within you.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
@ Truth7t7

Here's the chronological order of end time events

At 666 seal trump vial satan comes to this earth pretending to be Christ and will deceive the whole world ,all those that don't have the seal of God , which is His truth

At 777 Christ returns and all are changed at that time all of satans angels will die instantly ,the 7000 from Rev.
satan gets bound for 1000 years , ie, the millennium .

At the end of the millennium comes the White Throne Judgement an all who followed satan after he is released for that short season will go with him into the lake of fire , never to be any more

After that the full Godhead comes down to earth .

It's that simple

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Please explain "Soul Sleep"?

Do you believe this?

Soul sleep is the teaching that when a person dies that his soul “sleeps” until the time of the future resurrection. In this condition, the person is not aware or conscious.

No I don't believe in soul sleep .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ Truth7t7

Here's the chronological order of end time events

At 666 seal trump vial satan comes to this earth pretending to be Christ and will deceive the whole world ,all those that don't have the seal of God , which is His truth

At 777 Christ returns and all are changed at that time all of satans angels will die instantly ,the 7000 from Rev.
satan gets bound for 1000 years , ie, the millennium .

At the end of the millennium comes the White Throne Judgement an all who followed satan after he is released for that short season will go with him into the lake of fire , never to be any more

After that the full Godhead comes down to earth .

It's that simple
Chronology of end time events

A Command to build Jerusalem to Messiah, 7 weeks planning, 62 weeks building, 70th week Antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem, as Jerusalem is trampled by armies for 42 months

3.5 year tribulation starts, two witnesses bring all plagues upon the Antichrist & World, remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt entire tribulation

At the end of the tribulation the two witnesses are killed, lay dead in the streets 3.5 days, they are raised to heaven before the world watching, same hour great earthquake

The final hour of earth's temptation unfolds, as the second coming of Jesus Christ takes place, resurrection of all, catching up of believers, glorified bodies received,

The wicked are judged to the lake of fire as Jesus Christ dissolves the heavens an earth by fire

The New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem, are revealed to the righteous for eternity

All in the twinkling of an eye, judgement complete, eternity begins

Last edited:

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Chronology of end time events

A Command to build Jerusalem to Messiah, 7 weeks planning, 62 weeks building, 70th week Antichrist is revealed in Jerusalem, as Jerusalem is trampled by armies for 42 months

3.5 year tribulation starts, two witnesses bring all plagues upon the Antichrist & World, remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt entire tribulation

At the end of the tribulation the two witnesses are killed, lay dead in the streets 3.5 days, they are raised to heaven before the world watching, same hour great earthquake

The final hour of earth's temptation unfolds, as the second coming of Jesus Christ takes place, resurrection of all, catching up of believers, glorified bodies received,

The wicked are judged to the lake of fire as Jesus Christ dissolves the heavens an earth by fire

The New Heavens, Earth, Jerusalem, are revealed to the righteous for eternity

All in the twinkling of an eye, judgement complete, eternity begins

So Christ does not come to this earth ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Let me see if I have this right

At the 2nd coming people are caught up Christ destroys this earth makes a new one and those that were caught up come back to the new earth , is that right?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Christ does not come to this earth ?
Just 10 post back in #206, I'll post it again, pay close attention to the explanation on verses 3-5 in bold red below

Zechariah Chapter 14 Is The "Eternal Kingdom" Not A Millennial Kingdom As Many Falsely Teach

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 22:1KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which
is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee
to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day,
that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass,
that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and
from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And
men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me see if I have this right

At the 2nd coming people are caught up Christ destroys this earth makes a new one and those that were caught up come back to the new earth , is that right?
It was explained in a very simple manner, I'll try again

Jesus Christ returns in the resurrection of all and catching up of believers, the heavens and earth are dissolved by fire "Dissolved" as the wicked are caught in this fire the Lake

The New Creation is revealed to the righteous in the New Heaven, Earth Jerusalem, Eternity Beigins

"All In The Twinkling Of An Eye"

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ was the exception ,for as it was written, His body would not see corruption

Acts 13:37 "But He, Whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus Christ's body did not see corruption [decay]. Even though when Jesus arose, many were seen walking around, they were not transfigured, but God allowed their souls to be seen by men, then they were taken to paradise. This was to document that one point, and they were part of that proof that Christ had defeated death.

You haven't studied this chapter:

"The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”

So I answered, “O Lord God, You know.”

4 Again He said to me, “Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, ‘O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: “Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.” ’ ”

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” ’ ” 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.

11 Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ” Ezek. 37

You probably picked a church that never got into this concept of the resurrection. People have known this, which is one reason why they bury their dead, trying to protect their soon to be dry bones for a future resurrection.
Now you know ... Or will you wrestle with it and switch on the denial mode? Or maybe you will attempt to label it symbolic and search numerous commentaries and pick one, copy and paste ... ???
Just accept that this us what God will literally do. Good day.

Reactions: michaelvpardo