America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention. We didn't immigrate. We came and conquered. Emigrants came later. As I said, when push comes to shove, you're out of here.

Stranger

Might makes right huh

You and your white supremacist friends are not in charge of this country of emigrants. You are not going to start a civil war. You need to calm down and know your place

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are with your cartoons.

Stranger

:) Whats wrong with using emoji's? It makes engaging in online discussions even better, and kind of fun. Never thought that using an emoji would ever be seen as "whining". Scripture states that there is nothing new under the sun, but this just has to be something new here.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Might makes right huh

You and your white supremacist friends are not in charge of this country of emigrants. You are not going to start a civil war. You need to calm down and know your place

Yes it does.

Who wants to be in charge of a bunch of emigrants?

No, you and the other minorities will start the war. Maxine has already kicked the ball in motion.

I am calm. And I do know my place. And I know yours.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) Whats wrong with using emoji's? It makes engaging in online discussions even better, and kind of fun. Never thought that using an emoji would ever be seen as "whining". Scripture states that there is nothing new under the sun, but this just has to be something new here.

Nothing wrong with using them. They project what you feel. And you feel like whining. Thus I responded.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it does.

Who wants to be in charge of a bunch of emigrants?

No, you and the other minorities will start the war. Maxine has already kicked the ball in motion.

I am calm. And I do know my place. And I know yours.

Stranger

Yes Maxine is a black women, your distain for her after importing, enslaving and profiting off her ancestors is noted

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Many Republicans harshly criticized President Trump's performance Monday at a news conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, in which Trump said Putin's denial that Moscow interfered with the 2016 election is "strong and powerful" — despite U.S. intelligence findings to the contrary.”

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing wrong with using them. The project what you feel. And you feel like whining. Thus I responded.

Stranger

:) Well, you thought wrong, because those aren't Emoji's meant to project "whining" to start with. I'm having a hard time even finding a "whining" or crying emoji. As far as I can see, the one doing most if not all the whining at the moment is you, because you apparently see your white supremacy under attack. If that's the case, then too bad cup cake.

Reactions: aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Maxine is a black women, your distain for her after importing, enslaving and profiting off her ancestors is noted

My distain for her is due to her. And my distain for you is due to you. See, this the way it is with the minorities. It is all about my race, not about me. Minorities never want to take responsibility for their actions. Someone else is responsible.

They all hate me because I am black. Poor me.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My distain for her is due to her. And my distain for you is due to you. See, this the way it is with the minorities. It is all about my race, not about me. Minorities never want to take responsibility for their actions. Someone else is responsible.

They all hate me because I am black. Poor me.

Stranger

Is the word ‘minority’ and insult to you? Because there are many more Irish Americans in this country than white supremacists....i can guarantee that

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) Well, you thought wrong, because those aren't Emoji's meant to project "whining" to start with. I'm having a hard time even finding a "whining" or crying emoji. As far as I can see, the one doing most if not all the whining at the moment is you, because you apparently see your white supremacy under attack. If that's the case, then too bad cup cake.

Please, your breaking my heart.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed.

For see, I am raising up Chaldea, that bitter and unruly people, That marches the breadth of the land to take dwellings not his own.

default_lmfao.gif
Boy does this fit these standing jars of mayonnaise to an absolute T. All throughout history, they have stolen what doesn't belong to them, including peoples history (that of the real Jews included), and they kill and destroy what they can't control or make a profit off of.

Reactions: aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the word ‘minority’ and insult to you? Because there are many more Irish Americans in this country than white supremacists....i can guarantee that

What?? You blaming the Irish for your minority views? Just like I said, minorities don't ever take responsibility for their actions. Must always be someone else's fault.

Stranger

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What?? You blaming the Irish for your minority views? Just like I said, minorities don't ever take responsibility for their actions. Must always be someone else's fault.

Stranger

Um...you really are dense

I am Irish American, my minority friend

Reactions: Helen