America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What gun?

You quote me saying that the devil wants us all divided and fighting each other.
And then you say "Sounds like you can't wait to pick up the gun" to Stranger.

Not sure why you quoted mine in link with that.?
It doesn't take much to confuse me!! ..but... that does! x

~. ~ View attachment 3199

He is the person talkng about civil war Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh thank God! Trump said the word ‘would’ instead of ‘woudn’t’ during his sniveling, yammering press conference.......glad he cleared that up! He is, of course, pandering to his audience in America, now that he is safe at home. Oh and now he believes his own intellence community too......i bet he meant to say that the U.S. acted like very stable genius instead of stupid and foolish too

What a tough guy!

Pandering is his specialty - NATO knows this well.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet, you are blind to the snivelling performance from President Oz, yesterday, when he practically handed over the keys to the White house to a man who poisons his poilitical enemies both foriegn and domestic. Too tribal to see past your own blacl and white view of the world
Looks like you too have been affected by the "Trump Derangement Syndrome".*

Your biggest mistake (which is also the mistake of the Left-Liberals) is to underestimate Trump and to attack his patriotism. I would be interested to know if a single Left-Liberal raised his voice when Obama sold America to its enemies?

As to the corrupted intelligence services of America, Trump hardly touched on how they are working to undermine the presidency, the Constitution, and the country. Both James Clapper and John Brennan blatantly lied to congress, and now are walking around pretending to be patriots and trashing Trump in public. Who is going after them?

*For those not familiar with this term, it means this: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

Reactions: ScottA and Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation is ready for practical implementation of the agreements reached between Russian President Vladimir Putin and US President Donald Trump in the sphere of international security achieved at the Helsinki summit," Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, a Russian military spokesman, said in a statement Tuesday.

Hmm...and what agreements are these, made behind closed doors? Guess Russia has justification for any military operation they feel like making now.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like you too have been affected by the "Trump Derangement Syndrome".*

Your biggest mistake (which is also the mistake of the Left-Liberals) is to underestimate Trump and to attack his patriotism. I would be interested to know if a single Left-Liberal raised his voice when Obama sold America to its enemies?

As to the corrupted intelligence services of America, Trump hardly touched on how they are working to undermine the presidency, the Constitution, and the country. Both James Clapper and John Brennan blatantly lied to congress, and now are walking around pretending to be patriots and trashing Trump in public. Who is going after them?

*For those not familiar with this term, it means this: Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason.

Russia has a term for people like Trump and his Trumpsters...’useful idiots’

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Japan and the European Union have signed a massive trade deal that creates an open-trade zone for more than 600 million people. The EU and Japan account for about one-third of GDP worldwide.
The deal has been in the works for years, but the parties reached an agreement in principle a year ago, several months after President Trump pulled the United States out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a major trade deal with Japan and 10 other nations.”

Hey, why not? If the US no longer understands what trade is.......guess the world is moving on

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I don't know if you are just being sarcastic or not...but I actually believe it IS happening in front of our eyes and it scary.
Their hatred is rotting them from the inside....

~. ~ b4a2d5a587fd1ba45065c0aa2ab0db05.gif

Reactions: Enoch111

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you can’t wait to pick up that gun. Um....if you’re used to reading our incompetent rulers tweets, you can navigate my posts.

See... English is your second language. Minority. What would one expect. Navigating your posts is easy. You're a minority wanting a piece of the pie. Maxine Waters is your hero. She hates those Conservative whites.

Guess what, I am going to vote for Trump again. I don't care how well he gets along with Putin. It is people like you I vote against.

Stranger

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you believe that? In this day and age?

At the moment "slightly free people" who are slowly, so slow that they don't notice..being led into bondage and signing away all rights of "free people".
The One World Order is close at hand..when the "free people" finally wake up...the trap will have snapped firmly shut.

Yes, it is at Hand, when will believers begin to see that God has a plan, and what we see happening is just what is in Prophesy. The One World Order, is in fact the control of the Anti-Christ, and we all will be required to purchase their new Perfume, the New World Oder LOL, it will have a very bad stench.

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Russia and the United States apparently can act proactively," Putin said, "and take leadership on this issue and organize the interaction to overcome humanitarian crises and help Syrian refugees to go back to their homes. In order to accomplish this level of successful cooperation in Syria, we have all the required components."
Despite such talk, Russian aircraft and artillery have taken part in attacks that have killed thousands of civilians, as well as U.S.-backed rebels. The Syrian regime also has used chemical weapons and confiscated property, with the acquiescence of its Russian ally.”

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know if you are just being sarcastic or not...but I actually believe it IS happening in front of our eyes and it scary.
Their hatred is rotting them from the inside....

~. ~ View attachment 3201

Seriously?! C’mon Helen - how much evidence do you need? Why do you refuse to see this guy for what he is? What is the attraction?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See... English is your second language. Minority. What would one expect. Navigating your posts is easy. You're a minority wanting a piece of the pie. Maxine Waters is your hero. She hates those Conservative whites.

Guess what, I am going to vote for Trump again. I don't care how well he gets along with Putin. It is people like you I vote against.

Stranger

I will be happy to watch your disappointment in November.

And you’re an emigrant......just like the people you condemn.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will be happy to watch your disappointment in November.

And you’re an emigrant......just like the people you condemn.

Sorry pal. We were not emmigrants. We were conquerors. Pioneers. When push comes to shove...you lose.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Seriously?! C’mon Helen - how much evidence do you need? Why do you refuse to see this guy for what he is? What is the attraction?

I just have to look in the opposite direction...and see the trap that you have stepped into....'bought into'. :(

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry pal. We were not emmigrants. We were conquerors. Pioneers. When push comes to shove...you lose.

Stranger

From another country....pal. And what is an ”emmigrant”, professor?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From another country....pal. And what is an ”emmigrant”, professor?

Pay attention. We didn't immigrate. We came and conquered. Emigrants came later. As I said, when push comes to shove, you're out of here.

Stranger