Angels and the alien deception

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This is a continuation from my previous video titled "The Giants of Genesis six and the alien deception".

Angels and the alien deception:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bZrSk-j856k

The Giants of Genesis Six and the alien deception:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVnbenqc5HY

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
That's a picture of ET healing the boy Eliot's finger when he cut it. You don't really think the picture had ET replacing God, do you?
I don't buy for one second that this is the real reason why they made the E.T poster look like that. The poster was obviously inspired by the art of Michelangelo, no matter how much they would like you to believe otherwise.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
BlackManINC said:
I don't buy for one second that this is the real reason why they made the E.T poster look like that. The poster was obviously inspired by the art of Michelangelo, no matter how much they would like you to believe otherwise.
:rolleyes: Gosh, you lost me there. Having seen this movie over and over since I was a wee lad, I don't think it makes the case that aliens are gods.

But I also don't want to lose sight of the larger...picture.

Alienology is demonology, I agree. Fanatical belief in aliens ultimately leads to the misguided belief that aliens created us and to them we must ultimately give account. Hollywood has pounded this point over and over again with such movies as The Abyss where an alien race is judging humanity in lieu of the Almighty. But the similarity between alien originism and the ascended masters of Eastern pagan religions cannot be ignored. It's another attempt to displace God in our minds as our creator and ultimately our judge.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
:rolleyes: Gosh, you lost me there. Having seen this movie over and over since I was a wee lad, I don't think it makes the case that aliens are gods.

Alienology is demonology, I agree. Fanatical belief in aliens ultimately leads to the misguided belief that aliens created us and to them we must ultimately give account. Hollywood has pounded this point over and over again with such movies as The Abyss where an alien race is judging humanity in lieu of the Almighty. But the similarity between alien originism and the ascended masters of Eastern pagan religions cannot be ignored. It's another attempt to displace God in our minds as our creator and ultimately our judge.
The inspiration for the movies poster art doesn't have to have anything at all to do with the movie itself.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
You didn't quite make it past the first sentence, did you?
Well, I just didnt feel a need to respond to it, because you summed up the alien propaganda perfectly. Like I said in the video, since the Vatican is a religous institution, then their role in this deception will be to redeine theism with E.T. The distinction between the angels and their giant offspring in Genesis 6 will be removed so they can claim that they are one and the same. They will claim that they are in fact aliens from another planet, and that we were made in their image, after their likelness. This is where the interventionist theory of evolution will come in, where once upon a time, aliens came down and tampered with some primates to speed up our evolution from ape to man. This will fill the gaps for the lack of transitional fossils and will prop up the Punctuated Equilibrium theory, which simply means that evolution took place in a short period of time at various stages. William Cooper told us long ago that this is the type of crap we can expect to hear concerning aliens, and we see that he absolutely nailed it.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
BlackManINC said:
Well, I just didnt feel a need to respond to it, because you summed up the alien propaganda perfectly. Like I said in the video, since the Vatican is a religous institution, then their role in this deception will be to redeine theism with E.T. The distinction between the angels and their giant offspring in Genesis 6 will be removed so they can claim that they are one and the same. They will claim that they are in fact aliens from another planet, and that we were made in their image, after their likelness. This is where the interventionist theory of evolution will come in, where once upon a time, aliens came down and tampered with some primates to speed up our evolution from ape to man. This will fill the gaps for the lack of transitional fossils and will prop up the Punctuated Equilibrium theory, which simply means that evolution took place in a short period of time at various stages. William Cooper told us long ago that this is the type of crap we can expect to hear concerning aliens, and we see that he absolutely nailed it.
I don't think the Catholic Church will ever have to settle the theological issues with space aliens because they don't exist. I'm bold enough to assert that we are the only sentient life in the universe because God willed it to be so, but even if I'm wrong, I'd be happy to put a 7.62x54 round right through their liquid black eyes and do so with Holy Spirit zeal!

And furthermore, where others see compromise, I see Christians taking back what Satan presumes exclusive territory. Christmas is an example of this. Christians successfully took back yule tide celebrations and made it a Christian holiday. I don't believe in allowing Satan ANYTHING for his exclusive use and domain. The entire earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, none of it belongs to Satan that we should cede territory to a defeated foe. That's absurd. Satan doesn't own music, doesn't own seasons or holidays or rainbows, and there's no city in the world where he broods that can't be won over for Christ with a concerted evangelistic effort. Nothing belongs to him, it all belongs to us.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
I don't think the Catholic Church will ever have to settle the theological issues with space aliens because they don't exist. I'm bold enough to assert that we are the only sentient life in the universe because God willed it to be so, but even if I'm wrong, I'd be happy to put a 7.62x54 round right through their liquid black eyes and do so with Holy Spirit zeal!
Oh, but they do exist, you see, because this is where the giant skeletal remains will come in. Look at the second link in my original post where I explain the role their remains will play in this deception. If the giants were the offspring of angels as the Bible states, who are celestial beings which does make them alien, then their DNA should be observed within the bones. So when the bones are put on display and analyzed by the scientific establisment, I 100% guarrentee you the reports will be "OMG we have DNA evidence that extraterrestrials are real!!!", because the DNA, in their minds, will 'prove' it. They are going to claim that these are the "star children", the "ancient astronatus" who had a hand in our evolution. I'm so certain that my scenerio will play out that I can bet money on it.

This is going to be their evidence that E.T's are real, and when Christians start speaking the truth about who these giants really were, they will be shouted down by the scientific establishment just like creationists are today. It will propbably be claimed that the authors of the Bible were just writing creation stories inspired by, what will be claimed to be these "extraterrestrials". As the bible states, a major falling away from the faith happens before the arrival of the anti-christ. My scenerio is one that will most certainly cause a major falling away from the faith and we will be right on the edge of persecution. Like I said in my video, when Apollyon, the angel that rises out of the pit comes on the scene claiming to have a relationship with these "E.T's", all hell is going to break loose.

Tex

Jun 29, 2014
Ya, this is one of those conspiracy theories that I just don't buy into.

Thanks for another one of these theories, though. I tell them to my friends occasionally. Not that I believe in any of them, but just to say what ideas float around out there.

You know there is a real society that believes the Earth is flat?

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Tex said:
Ya, this is one of those conspiracy theories that I just don't buy into.

Thanks for another one of these theories, though. I tell them to my friends occasionally. Not that I believe in any of them, but just to say what ideas float around out there.

You know there is a real society that believes the Earth is flat?
Yeah, and your point is?

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
BlackManINC said:
Yeah, and your point is?
He never has a point. He just throws popcorn. You'll see that soon enough.
BlackManINC said:
Oh, but they do exist, you see, because this is where the giant skeletal remains will come in. Look at the second link in my original post where I explain the role their remains will play in this deception. If the giants were the offspring of angels as the Bible states, who are celestial beings which does make them alien, then their DNA should be observed within the bones. So when the bones are put on display and analyzed by the scientific establisment, I 100% guarrentee you the reports will be "OMG we have DNA evidence that extraterrestrials are real!!!", because the DNA, in their minds, will 'prove' it. They are going to claim that these are the "star children", the "ancient astronatus" who had a hand in our evolution. I'm so certain that my scenerio will play out that I can bet money on it.

This is going to be their evidence that E.T's are real, and when Christians start speaking the truth about who these giants really were, they will be shouted down by the scientific establishment just like creationists are today. It will propbably be claimed that the authors of the Bible were just writing creation stories inspired by, what will be claimed to be these "extraterrestrials". As the bible states, a major falling away from the faith happens before the arrival of the anti-christ. My scenerio is one that will most certainly cause a major falling away from the faith and we will be right on the edge of persecution. Like I said in my video, when Apollyon, the angel that rises out of the pit comes on the scene claiming to have a relationship with these "E.T's", all hell is going to break loose.
But they don't actually exist. I know you are speaking tongue in cheek, but that needs to be stated categorically.

Evolution and belief in space aliens work hand in hand. If life on this planet were a result of an evolutionary chain that began with simple protein molecules in a primordial soup, then it stands to reason that favorable conditions on other planets would very easily produce the same result. The space alien cult puts forth this argument ad nauseam: "If there are billions of stars in the galaxy and millions of planets, then it's impossible to assume that none of those other planets hosts life." And with a straight face, they put forth this argument as "proof" of space aliens, although it proves absolutely nothing.

Acknowledging there is a God and Creator is to acknowledge that life on other planets could not occur outside of his sovereign will. The space alien/evolution cult don't want it to be up to God to decide because God could very easily decide that the only life in the universe is on this tiny planet orbiting an average size star on the Orion arm of the Milky Way galaxy. This is intolerable to their cult.

So because we already know they want to believe in space aliens no matter what and that these aliens would be superior beings, even gods to whom humanity must answer for it's crimes, they will interpret any evidence they can in support of their deception, even the skeletal remains of an ancient race of giants.

babylonisfalling

Jun 28, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:

It didn't promote aliens as gods.
But the existence of aliens wouldn't mean God doesn't exist either.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
babylonisfalling said:
It didn't promote aliens as gods.
But the existence of aliens wouldn't mean God doesn't exist either.
It would mean that God willed them to exist. Because of the special nature in which man was created in God's image, the centrality of the cross in redeeming not only man, but eventually the earth too, and the focus by which the demonic and angelic orders battle over this planet lends to a centrality of this planet that militates against the probability that God willed life to exist elsewhere. Put another way, anything that's happening in the universe of any significance is happening right here. The rest is just a light show.

Tex

Jun 29, 2014
Also, if the aliens were rational animals like ourselves, they would be subject to the same moral law, the same God, and the same everything else in the exact same ways we are. Because they are a different species, there may be some foreigness (like if they had three genders, and all were necessary for reproduction), but it would be a marriage and the basic moral principles would follow.

BlackManINC

Feb 21, 2014
Tex said:
Also, if the aliens were rational animals like ourselves, they would be subject to the same moral law, the same God, and the same everything else in the exact same ways we are. Because they are a different species, there may be some foreigness (like if they had three genders, and all were necessary for reproduction), but it would be a marriage and the basic moral principles would follow.
There is no such thing as a "rational animal". As far as I know, God is no animal, and if we are his representives, made after his likeness, then neither are we.