Another Premillennial absurdity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man was created in God's image, but God declared to man you shall worship the Lord thy God and serve only him.
When John in the book of Rev fell down before an Angel to worship, he was rebuked and told to worship God alone.

So, who was Jesus that God finds it acceptable for him to be worshipped by Angels and Man?
There is only one conclusion you can come to Cady.

Hebrews 1:6
And when He again brings the firstborn [highest-ranking Son] into the world, He says, “And all the angels of God are to worship Him.”
Was Paul talking about the man Jesus or someone else?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know one thing, your postings belong in the cult of Jehovahs Witnesses forums, More blasphemy and heresy in "Trolling"
I think they belong right here because this is where all of you have decided to interact with these ideas.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the 7th Trump ,Christ feet touches the Mt of Olives ,also at that time ALL will be changed

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Now let's go to the 7th Trump , where all shall be changed

First of all, Zechariah 14 makes absolutely no allusion to a future 1,000 years after the second coming, or does Zechariah 14 compare with any of the detail outlined in Revelation 20 (start, middle or finish). The detail occurring at the end of Revelation 20 only compares with the many passages relating to Christ’s one final future all-consummating Second Advent – there we see the destruction of every enemy of Christ and righteousness.

A helpful pointer that should aid the open-minded reader dissect the book of Zechariah is the phrase “in that day.” It connects the whole book together. It is mentioned 20 times in this Old Testament prophecy. It is extremely notable that reference after reference to “in that day” actually refers to the 1st Advent. Zechariah 14 also describes AD 70 and the spread of the Gospel to the darkened nations.

AD 70 is referenced in Zechariah 13 and 14 but generally it is a symbolic looking at Christ's ministry. There are a mixture of events relating to the life and ministry of Christ, Jerusalem's judgment (AD 70), the going out of the Gospel to the Gentiles. Notwithstanding, these are all tied together in Christ – and cannot be divorced one from another. Jerusalem was destroyed because of their rejection of Christ. The Gentiles came against the city, but the Gospel in turn went out among the Gentiles with great success.

Second, as you study the New Testament you see that the wicked are all destroyed when Jesus comes, this disallows the placing of this after the second coming. There will be no mortals or no sinners to populate the new earth, what is more, they are prohibited from inheriting it (Matthew 25:34 &25:46, 1 Corinthians 6:9, and 1 Corinthians 15:50).

Thirdly, the keeping of the Judaic sacrificial system has been eternally abolished (see Galatians 4:9-10, Colossians 2:14, 16, 20-22 ). Many of the place names in Jerusalem don't exist anymore. Localized worship in a brick temple in Jerusalem has gone forever. We now worship God in spirit and in truth John 4:21).

Fourthly, the age to come has no room for "mortals" (Luke 20:34-36, Romans 8:19-23, 1 Corinthians 15:50-55 and Revelation 21-22) or the unregenerate (Psalm 37:9-11, Luke 17:26-30, 1 Corinthians 6:9, I Thessalonians 5:2-3, 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10). This would be a strong argument to me that the second coming is “the end.”

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Last Trump is the 7th , unless one can show me an eight

Now for the millennium , you must understand what it's for

When we are changed per the above , age of the flesh will be over , however those who overcame will have a immortal soul , while those who didn't, stand a chance to die the 2nd death

The millennium is for a time of teaching the true Word , without the influence of satan , as he will be in the pit at this time

When we are changed it's gonna be one or the other a mortal so which can die or Immortal , with no worries

The last trumpet is the end of the world. It could not be more climactic. Whichever way you look at it, there is an unquestionable finality surrounding the echo of the seventh trumpet. This corresponds with the conclusiveness associated with Second coming passages elsewhere in Scripture. Let us look at some of the all-consummating detail.

• “the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ.”
• “he shall reign for ever and ever” – not a thousand years or for a measurable time-span.
• The time of God’s “wrath is come.”
• We have a general judgment where Christ will “give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints” and judge the wicked at the same time. He will “destroy them which destroy the earth.”
• “the mystery of God” will be “finished.”
• “time” shall be “no longer.”

It is hard to see how the Holy Spirit could have made it more final. All the bases are covered. All the boxes are ticked. The finishing of “the mystery of God” at the “sound of the last trumpet (trumpet 7) ushers in the end of time (chronos) and the beginning of eternity.

There is no such thing as time after Jesus comes. There will be no such thing as 24 hours. You will not need a watch or a calendar any more. We are into eternity.

This is the time when “The kingdoms of this world” have finally “become the kingdoms of our lord, and of his Christ” and “he shall reign” NOT for 1000 years as some would have us believe but “for ever and ever.”

This is the end of the old temporal sin-cursed order and the introduction of the new eternal glorified order. Also, the undoubted finality surrounding the echo of the seventh trumpet proves beyond doubt that it is the last trump – the final trumpet sound for all mankind. “The kingdoms of this world” have finally “become the kingdoms of our lord, and of his Christ” and “he shall reign” not for 1000 years as some would have us believe but “for ever and ever.” Those who reject such evidence do so (in the main) in order to support the Pretribulationist doctrine.

1 Corinthians 13:12, Ephesians 4:13 and Revelation 10:5-7 show that the curtain coming down on the mystery of God, thus confirming we are at the end of time and entering into eternity when all will finally be revealed. This would be a strong argument to me that the second coming is “the end.”

John 6:39-44, 54, John 11:21-27, John 12:48, Ephesians 1:10 and Revelation 10:5-7 would seem to suggest that time reaches its fullness at the climactic return of Christ. This would be a strong argument to me that the second coming is “the end.”

Luke 20:34-36, Acts 3:19-21, Romans 8:19-23, 1 Corinthians 15:50-55 ,1 Peter 1:3-5 and Revelation 21:1-5) all show that the end of the bondage of corruption occurs when Jesus comes. This would be a strong argument to me that the second coming is “the end.”

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The devil who wanted to be like God wanted Jesus to worship him. But Jesus said to him you shall worship the Lord God and serve only him.
The thing is Jesus was worshiped on several occasions in the NT with no correction forthcoming from him.
Now if he was not God and received this worship then he is no better than the devil who wanted to be worshiped as God.

Hope this makes it crystal clear to you that Jesus is very much worthy to be worshipped as part of the Godhead.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil who wanted to be like God wanted Jesus to worship him. But Jesus said to him you shall worship the Lord God and serve only him.
The thing is Jesus was worshiped on several occasions in the NT with no correction forthcoming from him.
Now if he was not God and received this worship then he is no better than the devil who wanted to be worshiped as God.

Hope this makes it crystal clear to you that Jesus is very much worthy to be worshipped as part of the Godhead.

Here is the proof:

Reactions: rwb and jeffweeder

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wonder why Satan didn't know that Jesus was the Lord God?
I wonder why the Holy Spirit led Jesus to be tempted if God can't be tempted?
And how does worship have anything to do with what Jesus is?

You understand the claim I am making don't you? I don't deny that Jesus is God. I deny that Jesus is of the same essence as the Father. It doesn't follow that since Jesus allowed people to worship him he is also claiming to be of the same essence as the Father. After all, no one in the Bible knew that Jesus and the Father were of the same essence. That idea came 400 years later.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read the first two chapters of Paul's epistle to the Hebrews. In those two chapters, Paul argues that the son of God would be a man, that it was fitting that he be a man, and that his humanness does not disqualify him from being the Messiah.
You postings belong in the cult forums for Jehovahs Witnesses, the also heretically deny that Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh

Reactions: WPM

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You postings belong in the cult forums for Jehovahs Witnesses, the also heretically deny that Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh
I don't deny that Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh. If you have been reading my posts, you would know that.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't deny that Jesus Christ was God manifest in the flesh. If you have been reading my posts, you would know that.

Yes you did. Stop lying. You deny His Godhood. You deny He is the Creator. You mocked : "I wonder why Satan didn't know that Jesus was the Lord God? I wonder why the Holy Spirit led Jesus to be tempted if God can't be tempted?" You are a blasphemer.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it a dumb analogy?
Because we're talking about God here. You can't compare something that relates to God directly to something that only relates to humans, as if God was on our level.

You recognize a contradiction when you see it don't you? I'm sure you do. Lord knows why you feel comfortable affirming the contradiction found in the creed.
There's no contradiction. Your arguments are weak and you have been exposed as a false teacher. Everyone here can see that by now, so I don't think I want to waste any more time on you.

Reactions: WPM and rwb

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny that He has always existed and that He created the heavens and the earth. Since when did God not do those things? You can't say that Jesus is God and at the same time deny that He has the atrributes of God. You are just completely clueless about this and I feel sorry for you that you are so spiritually blind.

Reactions: WPM and rwb

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the 7th Trump ,Christ feet touches the Mt of Olives ,also at that time ALL will be changed

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

Now let's go to the 7th Trump , where all shall be changed

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

Last Trump is the 7th , unless one can show me an eight

Now for the millennium , you must understand what it's for

When we are changed per the above , age of the flesh will be over , however those who overcame will have a immortal soul , while those who didn't, stand a chance to die the 2nd death

The millennium is for a time of teaching the true Word , without the influence of satan , as he will be in the pit at this time

When we are changed it's gonna be one or the other a mortal so which can die or Immortal , with no worries
You didn't answer his question. What will qualify any mortals to surive the return of Christ? We know that all believers will be changed to have immortal bodies at that point. But, what does scripture say will happen to everyone else at that time (see 2 Thess 1:7-10, Matt 24:35-39, 2 Peter 3:10-12)?

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not pretending. I honestly don't understand what he is asking me. And even here I'm not sure whether you are joking or mocking me. I am honestly confused as to why I need to explain this.

It's like asking a woman whether she is 50% pregnant. Such a thing is not measured in degrees. Either you are pregnant or you are not pregnant. Do you understand?
I understand that you are clueless. You deny that Jesus is fully God, right? So, how much God is He? You are clearly pretending to not know what I'm getting at here. You are playing dumb, but we can all see through that. You gave the example of a pregnant woman. Is a pregnant woman not fully pregnant? Of course she is. So, how can you say that Jesus is God, but not fully God? That is just like saying that a pregnant woman is not fully pregnant. Ridiculous.

Do you understand that God is eternal (has always existed)? Do you understand that God created the heavens and the earth? Yet, you don't believe Jesus did those things. So, how can you say that He is God when it's a fact that God is eternal and created all things? Scripture even clearly teaches that Jesus created all things, and you still deny it. It's just unbelievable. You are so deceived that it boggles my mind. You are being shown the truth explicitly and you still deny it! May God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not pretending. I honestly don't understand what he is asking me. And even here I'm not sure whether you are joking or mocking me. I am honestly confused as to why I need to explain this.

It's like asking a woman whether she is 50% pregnant. Such a thing is not measured in degrees. Either you are pregnant or you are not pregnant. Do you understand?

Ok then. I will try again. Is Jesus 100% God and 100% man?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorta tired of your open blasphemy in denial that Jesus Christ was "God Manifest In The Flesh" this is a Christian forum, not a cultic Jehovahs Witness forum

You have explained your unorthodox "heretical views" for weeks now, we Christians have fully answered your claims several times, please refrain from your unorthodox Non-Christian postings in heretical teachings, you are now "Trolling" with your "Jehovahs Witness False Doctrine" in a "Christians Only" forum

Jesus Is The Lord

Colossians 2:9KJV
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rwb and WPM

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you did. Stop lying. You deny His Godhood. You deny He is the Creator. You mocked : "I wonder why Satan didn't know that Jesus was the Lord God? I wonder why the Holy Spirit led Jesus to be tempted if God can't be tempted?" You are a blasphemer.
Again, you believe the creeds, which tell you that Jesus and God are of the same essence. This I deny. I believe what the Bible actually says about him, that he is a man who has been appointed as second in rank to the Father, and a representation of his divine nature.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we're talking about God here. You can't compare something that relates to God directly to something that only relates to humans, as if God was on our level.
I wasn't comparing anything. My analogy serves to give an example of contradiction. The non-biblical concept "fully God and fully man" is meaningless and contradictory.
There's no contradiction. Your arguments are weak and you have been exposed as a false teacher. Everyone here can see that by now, so I don't think I want to waste any more time on you.
I understand you to say, "gee, I see what he means but I can't admit this publicly." But I don't really know. Maybe I'm wrong. But I noticed this about you. When you can't argue back you default to intimidation. You should pray about this.